Anyone ever had sex in public?

me and girlfriend (now wife) had sex in a press box in the high school football stadium. It was nighttime but people were waking on the track around the field and we could see them. If they would have looked up they could have seen us also.

Love an outdoor tickle. The thrill of sun on skin, the naughty feeling and the risk. But it's also nice to be in nature, you just have to check your location for hazards lol

I fingered my wife to a noisy and soaking orgasm on a nature path. There were others around but none were nearby (though they were within earshot, I think). She definitely has an "outdoor" kink, but I'm still surprised she let me do it. It was amazing!
We also tried to have sex on the rocks at Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia. We started, but there were too many people around who easily could have caught us.

Did my girlfriend on a public beach in spain, right next to a buddy who was fucking his girlfriend. Finger banged my girlfriend in a busy park behind a few trees with people passing by only meters away. We fucked in our car at the parking of a small fishing pond with a few fishers nearby at the pond, being cold and autumn fogging up the windows. Received a blowjob on a parking strip next to a busy road cars passing by. And solo I wanked myself to a nice orgasm messing up the rental while driving through less busy parts of the algarve.

A few times. Two memorable moments. First was in our friends' pool, while everyone was inside the house. Second, at the beach in Florida. We were right at the wave break holding each other as we bobbed up and down in the waves. She pulled her bikini aside and put me inside her. Crowded beach in the middle of the day. Nobody could see below the waves but I'm sure many assumed what was going on

Husband and I did at a park one time ages ago - on a blanket at one edge of the park while a dude on a rider mowed the rest of the field...he kept getting closer and closer as he made his turns...eventually he got within seeing distance and we hurried up to finish.

He totally knew what we were doing and we laughed for years that we'd 'gotten away with sex in public'.

We came really close to having sex in a hotel pool one time too - but I stopped because there were cameras and I didn't want to be recorded for posterity.

My ex and I had sex in the woods surrounding a set of services on a motorway, didn't realise there was a minor road about 20 meters away until a police office drove down in. Didn't get caught on that occasion. Also had sex with her in a swimming pool changing cubicle

Had a former gf ride my cock in a movie theater to the point of a squirting orgasm all over my pants. Spilling my drink was my excuse to walk outta there with wet pants. She had on a sun dress and wedge heels. We were at the top so Noone behind us but it was a rather full movie room. Pretty sure the couple sitting a few seats over got a show. The female winked at me as we exited the theater.

Does the back of a rental car off the highway in rural France count?
Or how about on the rocks at Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia? Because if those count, then yes.

A few times - none recently. Most memorable was in a small wooded area near a stately home. Loads of people milling about and I had to cover her mouth as I took her from behind.
There was another that comes to mind, years ago in the car in the street behind a nightclub - we ended up with a round of applause... I hadn't noticed we were being watched.

In public lots: beach, ocean, lake, woods, back of Jeep in a parking lot, parking deck at an airport
With an audience, a few times: Hot tub at a very nice mountain hotel, in the woods while another couple watched and fucked

Quite exhilarating

On Exmoor near the coast, pretty sure some distant hikers might have copped a view.

On a clifftop on Zakinthos, nobody around that time but you can't beat being naked and going at it under blue skies in the Med.

Then in cars a few times, once in a farmer's field with some nosy cattle as an audience, once up what I thought was a secluded country lane until the local pony club came trotting past while my then g/f was in full riding mode herself 🤣

Yup, as a younger man, in the Community pool at my apartment complex, although it was late at night. Cool water can wreak havoc with one’s ability to finish, in case you were wondering.

And then there’s all those times in the car in college. Got interrupted by a cop once; “Yessir, we’ll get dressed and move along now.” And another time when a rural homeowner accosted us, thinking something more nefarious was going on, but luckily that was after we’d concluded our festivities.

Back