Any story behind your title / strap-line?

I try to think about my stories so much when writing them that I have dreams about them. It's worked from time to time and then I've been able to mine the dreams for ideas. Since I was a kid I've occasionally had dreams that compelled me to write, either stories or just obsessive world building notes.

Like my avatar and handle, mine is just intended to indicate the type of stories I write, namely CFNM. I like being naked for the ladies...that is my kink, and I'll state it loudly and proudly...but still, of course, essentially anonymously. 😉

Covered in similar threads. "MrPixel" is the adorable Dalmatian in my avatar. He traversed Rainbow Bridge many, many years ago. He loved his Daddy, as you might be able to tell from the photo.

"Just a Regular Guy" is from my Off Campus series. The MMC, a younger, more handsome, far wealthier, and much more virile version of me, has unintentionally built a harem of beauties, and is frequently challenged as to "why" and "how", accused of possessing special powers. His pat response is always, "I'm just a regular guy!" Not a spoiler or anything for the two yet-to-be published (large) installments, it turns out that he in fact is the focal point of an influence imbued by some manner of spirit guide and protector.

I really need to wrap-up that particular story line. The ending scene was written a year ago, but there are big holes in the development up to it.

Tx is obviously Texas. The Rad comes from a nickname I got from a spelling error.

In the crossover to the new forum software, I lost the "The" off my title. It is supposed to read, "The Dirty Old Man." The job of a dirty old man is a rough one. Our mission is to get the clothes off every sweet young thing we encounter. Not too young of course.

I love to see women strip. I started writing because I didn’t see enough of the stories that I wanted to read.

Mine is because I invariable say Yes Ok to everything. It means I don't have to think much, and keeps me out of trouble, or lands me in it.

The 1 is because it was already taken.

My name is xxxxxcc and my email us uses Yes and Ok, it kinda fits.

Last edited:
By the way, I get I'm a virgin because I'm new to these chats.

Anyway I can change it? I haven't been a virgin since I was 13.

Because I have to be spaced to even talk... If I'm not drunk or stoned and I say so much as a word, it's because I appreciate your company!

@Yesok1 it's in the biography section, click the body-ish icon at the top right of the page twice (first click gives your control panel), then options. Title is the one you're looking for.

By the way, I get I'm a virgin because I'm new to these chats.

Anyway I can change it? I haven't been a virgin since I was 13.
I changed mine via my control panel...I was very happy to deflower myself! 😋

It's not straightforward to find. Click on your name top right, and you should see account details. There's a link to the Lit control panel, which is actually the options tab on the story side of Lit.

You can then change your title.

Good luck

My avatar is the image (paid for) for one of my short story anthologies, habu's Intensity, and is meant to convey both the GM nature of the stories and mystery and kinkiness imbedded in them. My avatars actually changed with new books coming out, until Lit. changed how you could change avatars and I gave up trying to keep up with that. There's nothing to play off this account name, KeithD, as it was chosen to be totally different from anything related to me because certain discussion board members insisted on irrelevantly gangbanging me on the connection to me of the previous account name I used here.

My user name is an obvious homage to the godfather of cosmic horror and existential dread.

My av changes over time, the current one is just to tick off all the man babies on and ghosting the forum.

My avatar is the image (paid for) for one of my short story anthologies, habu's Intensity, and is meant to convey both the GM nature of the stories and mystery and kinkiness imbedded in them. My avatars actually changed with new books coming out, until Lit. changed how you could change avatars and I gave up trying to keep up with that. There's nothing to play off this account name, KeithD, as it was chosen to be totally different from anything related to me because certain discussion board members insisted on irrelevantly gangbanging me on the connection to me of the previous account name I used here.
How'd that work out for you? :unsure:

My avatar is the image (paid for) for one of my short story anthologies,
So I only read the forums on my crappy phone screen, and until just now I thought your avatar was a dissolving or torn torso. I clicked on it and see the blue painted parts now... :oops:

My screen name just sounded nice to me. My tagline was because I thought "Title" was asking for "top" or "bottom" or something. I should probably change it.

Man, this post real makes me feel like a ditz.

Last edited:
I just haven't ever bothered to change it. Mine's the default, presumably adding a 'really' here and there once I post enough. I assume I'll put something there some time, as soon as something strikes me as needing to go there. Haven't given it much thought.

Better than it has for you, I think. :)
I don't know, it did reveal your little fluffing hobby. :p

It was good for a laugh, but past is the past. Glad to see you recovering from your health issues. Back surgeries are dicey, happy yours worked out.

This does make me think of changing mine. I'll have enough fun with the "real men" when I drop an LW next month.

Back