Any Canadians Around?

Just thought I would say hello to my fellow Canadians

36/M from Ontario

always open for a chat

Bonjour! Hello! Oui, je suis ici.

So lovely to have a sunny day here out west. Rain is awful. It is summer, right?
OMG
Watching the news now....rain tonight! And tomorrow!
Painting the fence will take until September...:eek:

Greetings to everyone.
Hopefully I am wearing weirdo repellant when I come here :D
I want to meet some happy friends...and maybe a few naughty ones!

BTW when I get tired of watching soccer, I replay my recordings of the SCF games. Recording from the TV is a great invention.

I'm a girl in case you were wondering ;)

Hello all!

At last I find you all, and just in time for Canada Day! So happy to meet some fellow Canucks, though us BCers seems to be few and far between...

Getting ready for Canada Day here. Can't wait!!

Woot, no Benson & Hedges international fireworks show, the traffic cancer that is Toronto spilling out and causing gridlock in a 100km circle from the CN Tower......yeah I'll be celebrating Canada Day riding through the Finger Lakes & Adirondacks, far far away from the OPP, gov't unions, HST, brain dead morons that elected McWynnbag for a fourth term, and Canadians in general.

Woot for fucking Canada Day.

Another Canuck from BC

fav story section on lit: nonconsent-reluctance, BDSM
Lost virginity:18
2nd fav sexual position: yes!
Prefer to give or receive: Receive, but would never turn down a 69 with men or women
Fav place to have sex: don't care where!
How often do i indulge in self pleasure? Couple times a week, more if i sign into this site :D
How often do i have sex: no where near enough
What's hot: different lovers have different talents so it changes based on my partner
What's not: cheating and poor personal hygiene

I'm poised to start my own submissions. I am a grammar Nazi, unapologetic and shameless, and it does ruin the flow of a story when you have to stop and re-read the same sentence or paragraph repeatedly to determine the authors intended meaning. My boyfriend of 21 years & I are swingers, mainly at parties but we do both have some special friends we spend time with. Not sure why it took so long for me to join the forums!

52/m single London Ontario well read, well spoken, well hung, modest :)

Back