Anti-cop Minnesota Democratic Party official left bloodied in violent carjacking — now calls for tougher crime laws

BeatMan

Literotica Guru
A Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party official who once vowed to “dismantle” the Minneapolis Police Department is now calling for tougher crime laws after she was beaten and bloodied in a carjacking outside her home this week.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, the second vice chairwoman for the DFL, shared news of her attack in a Wednesday Facebook post, where she fumed that the four young suspects need to be brought to justice.

“I have a broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising, and cuts all over my body. And I have rage,” wrote Sathanandan, who said the beating occurred in front of her 4-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son around 7:45 p.m. Tuesday.

“These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot ease. With no hesitation and no remorse,” Sathanandan continued.

Included in the post was a selfie of Sathanandan, showing blood pouring down the right side of her face.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/anti-...official-left-bloodied-in-violent-carjacking/

A Minnesota Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party official who once vowed to “dismantle” the Minneapolis Police Department is now calling for tougher crime laws after she was beaten and bloodied in a carjacking outside her home this week.

Shivanthi Sathanandan, the second vice chairwoman for the DFL, shared news of her attack in a Wednesday Facebook post, where she fumed that the four young suspects need to be brought to justice.

“I have a broken leg, deep lacerations on my head, bruising, and cuts all over my body. And I have rage,” wrote Sathanandan, who said the beating occurred in front of her 4-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son around 7:45 p.m. Tuesday.

“These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot ease. With no hesitation and no remorse,” Sathanandan continued.

Included in the post was a selfie of Sathanandan, showing blood pouring down the right side of her face.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/anti-...official-left-bloodied-in-violent-carjacking/
She didn’t say she wanted the police to find them, kneel on their neck despite their pleas for help, and as a result they expire.

There is a difference between enforcing the laws and what went down in Minneapolis (and so many other jurisdictions).

Calling for tougher laws, so the process can do more with folks who prey on multiple victims doesn’t still mean she can’t advocate for dismantling of a police department that allows their officers to abuse and kill citizens.

That is where your brain is missing the connection. But sounds like you like your red state news that tells you all actions to reform policing are bad…so please continue. Just shows your true colors.

Duplicate post.

Idiots seem to think defund the police is in direct opposition tomtougher crime laws.

Julio Rosas

@Julio_Rosas11

A Minneapolis law enforcement source tells me officers in the 4th precinct are being encouraged to patrol Sathanandan’s neighborhood when not responding to calls.“Now she wants extra police presence? She can eat the largest bag of dicks,” the source added.

Julio Rosas
@Julio_Rosas11

A Minneapolis law enforcement source tells me officers in the 4th precinct are being encouraged to patrol Sathanandan’s neighborhood when not responding to calls.“Now she wants extra police presence? She can eat the largest bag of dicks,” the source added.
Encouraged by who?

Back