Anonymous Secrets Thread

Female, 37. In my early 20s I sang in a church choir & was (briefly) married to the Organist.

We used to wear proper old fashioned buttoned choir robes with a ruff. One evening after I'd put my robes on, I went to the bathroom & took my outer clothes off, leaving me wearing just my underwear & stockings underneath.

I went to turn pages at the organ during the Introit & gave him a flash of my upper thigh then went back to my seat. He had to play through the whole service knowing I was sitting a couple of feet away nearly naked.

When everyone else had gone home he pushed me down on a table in the choir vestry & took me, still wearing my robes.

Wow...that is hot!! :devil:

Why would you post something like that .. the whole essence of this thread is to be able to say how you feel and what you want without having someone chastise you or make you feel like your secret is invalid... and well why don't you quit being so LAME for not doing just that. Maybe he has a lil thing called respect. SHEESH
Right on, gatorgurl. Haters, haters go away... no bullying here today.

This does not exactly apply to me, but it does resonate. First, the thought of doing something with a lady that is the age (or younger) of my children, nieces, etc. is appealing, but not something I am going to do. Feels too irresponsible. However, I am still going to look and enjoy looking.

Second, being on the downhill slope of middle age is not creating me regrets, but is cause for ponder for the "what I could/should have done" moments. No way I can recapture that time and redo. There is also the start of the physical debilitation. Slight, but there. Really pisses me off when I can't see as well as I used to.

So you stop and look back, which hopefully adds clarity looking forward. And you enjoy the smooth perfection of young woman's skin, but appreciate the candor, wisdom and desire of an older woman's smile.

You, sir, are a wise wise man! :kiss:

This is a shameless bump to get people to send in secrets to Neruda :D

Yes you read that right, start typing and sending people :)

Dude, I'm old, too. And, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt. But, it might make a difference if you'd quit bein' so lame.

I think what the nice people on this thread are trying to tell you is that, until we get to know who you are a bit better, you should try to refrain from using your "sarcasm" font.

(to the thread regulars: the fact that this poster has @100 posts and used "bein" tells me that he was trying to be funny, not mean, IMHO)

Last edited:
32, Female
When I was really broke in college, I considered selling a pair of used panties to someone advertising on Craigslist. I chickened out but have thought about it a time or two when money is tight.

Thread Update

Okay, so this last week has not been the best this thread has been. I'm sorry about that but real life has gotten in the way. I have been swamped at work. And I mean SWAMPED. Along with all the cleaning and reconstruction from the hurricane I am tired, sore and cranky.

(Also I got bitten on the ass by a mean pony and I'm still contemplating it's demise. Seriously, I got ass bit by a pony. No, really. )

So anyway, this weekend I will be on a religious retreat for two days, and then Monday I plan to come out of the gate swinging!

I have some cool new ideas for the thread. I'm going to start being more attentive to it and we will see if we can get it going again like it was in the beginning.

Sound off if you like this plan!

One other thing. Keep your emails and PMs coming in the mean time. I will be able to access the internet for about an hour a day at the monastery. So I will post today and anything I can on the weekend.

Thanks.

Okay, so this last week has not been the best this thread has been. I'm sorry about that but real life has gotten in the way. I have been swamped at work. And I mean SWAMPED. Along with all the cleaning and reconstruction from the hurricane I am tired, sore and cranky.

(Also I got bitten on the ass by a mean pony and I'm still contemplating it's demise. Seriously, I got ass bit by a pony. No, really. )

So anyway, this weekend I will be on a religious retreat for two days, and then Monday I plan to come out of the gate swinging!

I have some cool new ideas for the thread. I'm going to start being more attentive to it and we will see if we can get it going again like it was in the beginning.

Sound off if you like this plan!

Ass bit by a pony?! Dude, I'm sure it hurts and I understand contemplating its demise. But, I must say, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. ;)

I like the plan!

One other thing. Keep your emails and PMs coming in the mean time. I will be able to access the internet for about an hour a day at the monastery. So I will post today and anything I can on the weekend.

Thanks.

Hmmm, that may be a first, posting on Lit from a Monastery. I wonder what "other" unique places us Litsters have posted from before? :confused:

I guess you being in the monestary will allow us to formally say bless me, Neruda for I have sinned.

I like the plan. No need to apologize for your life and natural disasters.

Ass bit by a pony?! Dude, I'm sure it hurts and I understand contemplating its demise. But, I must say, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are. ;)

I like the plan!

No, I get it. It's pretty funny.

Back