Anonymity Lost (closed)

DeadManTyping

Really Really Experienced
Anonymity Lost

closed

(If you don't like incest, this isn't your tale to read.)

Robert lay in bed for what seemed forever but was closer to a handful of minutes, listening to his wife's breathing deepen then turn to a low growl that some might term snoring. He'd been sleeping beside her for a dozen and a half years, so he knew her well enough to know that she was dead to the world until her alarm went off in seven hours.

He rose gently out of the bed naked, as he was every night at bedtime, and slipped into his pajama bottoms, robe, and slippers, and made his way to the adjacent den and his waiting laptop. He entered his password and pressed his fingertip to the biometrics, then smiled as his favorite adult chat website -- now set as his homepage -- appeared before him.

Quickly, he searched out her name -- SexySassy1998 -- and, finding her status as being Online, sent her a simple and quick private message: Wanna hear more?

He sat back in his chair and -- without really thinking about what he was doing -- let one of his hands slip to his groin as he waited for her to respond. For eight straight nights, since first making contact with her in an open chat room, Robert had waited for his wife to pass out before coming here to talk of things with Sassy about which he and his wife couldn't, wouldn't, and more often than not shouldn't.

It hadn't been cybersex, though: they hadn't been roleplaying sexual acts. Instead, they'd been talking about experiences and fantasies, good times and bad times, and other such topics that were -- more often than not but not always -- sexual in nature.

Robert knew that the anonymity of the internet meant that you could never believe anything your chat partner said about themselves: age, appearance, location, actual experience, etc. But he was a pretty intuitive guy, and weighing some of the things she'd said -- about her favorite television or music, about people he knew but she didn't and vise versa, about her sometimes very different knowledge of the world, a result of the nearly 20 years difference between their ages -- Robert felt confident that he'd correctly deduced Sassy's age as truly being 18-22, as she'd said; and her online/offline status made him believe that she was, in fact, on the west coast somewhere, whereas he himself was on the east coast, thus the late chat hours for him and the very consistent online status for her during what would be her early evening.

Now, appearance was something of which he couldn't be certain at all. Nothing about her online status or topics of conversation or way of speaking could tell him what she looked like. But, he had a sneaky suspicion that she was probably somewhere far short of being a 10. After all, she wouldn't be online every night with an old man located 2,000+ miles away, chatting about sexual fantasies, if she was the sexy, sassy kind of young thing for which such a man would instantly pop a boner if he was to see her in person, right?

Then again, he could be very wrong. He continued to be told by family, friends, coworkers, and strangers alike that he was an attractive man, and yet his favorite activity of late was sitting at the computer talking to anonymous strangers, whether it be about sex or politics or the latest Netflix series.

He thought back to old men popping boners and smiled about the fierce erection anxiously wanting to come out and play. He was about to give his cock some fresh air when her very simple reply appeared below his earlier question: Yes!

He lifted his hands back to the keyboard and typed quickly: Where did I leave off before you lost me?

The previous night, a snow storm that had been pummeling the northeastern seaboard had knocked out Robert's power. He hadn't charged his laptop since day before last, and he'd just barely warned her that it would die soon when the screen went dark.

A moment passed, and the response was: You used to fantasize about your big sister.

Robert smiled, thinking, Oh yeah, I remember.

As his cock twitched just below the level of the desk, he continued the story: My sister was a year older than me. IS a year older than me. Still alive. When I was a teenager, when I reached puberty and began masturbating, I used to have all kinds of fantasies about her and me. Together, I mean.

He bobbed his head back and forth and made a duh expression, thinking Yeah, she figured that out you twit. He continued: One of my favorite was that while we were driving some place -- us in the back seat, parents in the front -- she would unbuckle and crawl down into floor board between my knees, undo my pants, take out my rapidly stiffening penis, and blow me.

He hit send and reached a hand to his desperate and already fully stiff cock, kneading it while he waited for a response. When it came, it was short and to the point: And...???? Tell me more!!!!

What's more to tell? Robert thought. She wanted more erotic details, obviously. He reluctantly released his hold on his solid shaft and typed: My parents -- actually, my dad and his second wife Carol -- would be talking away up front, ignorant of the fact that my sister's head was bobbing up and down in my groin. And sometimes -- without looking back or maybe just half turning their heads -- they would ask us questions. Of course, I was the only one who could answer. Patti's mouth was full, LOL. And I would be so excited and breathing so erradic ... erraddic ... fuck, that's why we have spell check, don't we ... erratically, there it is. I guess I could have erased those, but I just wanted you to know I'm a really real realistic kinda guy. Anyway, sometimes my words came out all erratic because I was about ready to explode.

Robert hit send again and waited. And waited. And ... waited! He looked all about the screen and keyboard of his laptop for signs of it being frozen, but everything about it appeared fine. He refreshed his screen to see if Sassy's online status changed. It hadn't. He typed: You still there?

A moment later, the reply came: Tell me more. Tell me more about you. Tell me something personal.

Well, that's not the reaction I was expecting, Robert thought. No comment on my tale of incestuous fantasy...? He wondered whether or not she found him boring. He wondered whether or not she was simultaneously chatting with a dozen other guys. Maybe their fantasies are more exciting than mine. He was feeling a bit depressed, when suddenly his screen came alive again: Did you ever get to have sex with your sister?

Robert's cock leaped under the desk again. Fat chance. He returned to typing: No.

A few seconds later: Just no. Nothing more?

He responded: Unfortunately no. I don't know, maybe if I'd gotten the chance, I would have chickened out. Maybe it would have destroyed our bro-sis relationship. Maybe we wouldn't have seen each other again. Not that it matters much. She moved cross the country. Living in British Columbia with her husband and daughter.

Robert paused for a moment, once again reaching a hand to his cock to play his finger tips over it a moment. The lines of text scrolled up again: You never see them?

He replied: Unfortunately not often. Family reunion every other summer in Denver where our family came from. Christmas break sometimes. I'm in the travel industry, so sometimes I go to them or send them tickets to come see me. My brother-in-law's career keeps him occupied, but sometimes my sister and niece can get free so I send them tickets. The three of us met in Virginia Beach last year for her spring break. Best Spring Break! Wasn't even my Spring Break.

Again, there was a bit of a delay before a response came back: Why best spring break?

Robert responded: She's a beauty. Sexy. Shapely. Not one of those skinny runway model types or bosom-from-a-box Victoria Secret types. Just ... something naturally erotic about the way she carries herself. She spent nearly the entire four days they were here in either a skimpy bikini or tight shorts and a top with no bra underneath. My god! I beat off in the bathroom two three, four times a day, 'til I was so sore I couldn't pee without grimacing.

Yet again, there was a long pause before a reply popped up on his screen: Would you have sex with her if you could?

Robert didn't hesitate, responding immediately: In a fucking heart beat.

He reached downward again, this time pulling loose the string tied around his waist and pushing the pajama bottoms downward to expose his rock hard cock. He kneaded it more energetically as he imagined his now-20 year old niece on her knees in the back of his Cadillac, sucking him while his now aged parents drove them to some unimportant and irrelevant location.

The pleasure he was causing himself had Robert hoping she would delay her next PM long enough for him to need to snatch a Kleenex from the nearby box and cover the bulbous, purple head of his cock as it spewed forth the imminent stream of ejaculate. And he got his wish, jerking his shaft ever more quickly and forcefully with his right hand while his left fumbled for the tissue and pressed it over his penis's end just in time to block and collect the shot after shot after shot of his jizm.

His head spun and his chest rose and fell, and after he'd used a second and third and fourth tissue to clean up the mess, Robert looked back to the screen to see that Sassy still hadn't sent a response to his last post. He reached up to refresh the screen, then growled quietly to himself at the sight of the red colored Offline note under her name.

Oh well, the job's done here anyway, he thought to himself as he stood -- pajamas still around his upper thighs -- and walked awkwardly to the bathroom to clean up the mess with a warm, wet rag.

Last edited:
She rolled her shoulders. University was a royal pain sometimes. She was trying to be the good student, had even stayed at home to save money and force herself to focus a bit more. She wanted this, had been working for it but sometimes the studying and work just dragged on and on.

The notification of the private message perked her up quite a bit. She switched tabs on her browser to where the chat site sat, waiting.

A smile spread across her face. Out of the people she had chatted with he was one of her favourite people. She was starting to think he was one of her favourite people ever even though they had never met in person.

Wanna hear more?
Of course she did.

Yes!

He had been telling her a rather immoral fantasy he had had when the power on his end got cut. It had gotten her aroused, just the beginnings of it. A fantasy about his sister. A taboo subject yet it was tantalizing to have someone admit to it. Maddy didn’t have any siblings and cousins were distant. She never had the family fantansies that seemed so prevalent online. Many of those she figured were made up though. Something about the forbiddenness of it got people going. She had to admit the start of his story had indeed made her wet and wanting more.

There was also the feeling that he wasn’t lying to her. Sure, everyone on the internet lied. Hell, even Maddy had pretended at times but not with him and he seemed fairly genuine. They had been talking for a bit now. She knew he was older and had eventually it came out that he was 42. Younger than her dad so that was okay by her. It wasn’t like she was 16. At 21 the age difference wasn’t so bad that it was overly creepy. Besides they often just chatted and he never pushed for details about her.

My sister was a year older than me. IS a year older than me. Still alive. When I was a teenager, when I reached puberty and began masturbating, I used to have all kinds of fantasies about her and me. Together, I mean.

Maddy tried to picture him, cock out and stroking it while spying on his sister getting out of the shower.

One of my favorite was that while we were driving some place -- us in the back seat, parents in the front -- she would unbuckle and crawl down into floorboard between my knees, undo my pants, take out my rapidly stiffening penis, and blow me.[/B\]

Her eyes moved over the words. She sucked in her lower lip and squeezed her thighs together. She could picture it and despite the illicit nature of the fantasy, it was turning her on.

Maddy wanted him to keep going.

And...???? Tell me more!!!!

She waited on baited breath for him to type, send her more. A hand slipped down to rub the front of her sweatpants. She could feel the heat of her sex radiating out through the material.

My parents -- actually, my dad and his second wife Carol -- would be talking away up front, ignorant of the fact that my sister's head was bobbing up and down in my groin. And sometimes -- without looking back or maybe just half turning their heads -- they would ask us questions. Of course, I was the only one who could answer. Patti's mouth was full, LOL. And I would be so excited and breathing so erradic ... erraddic ... fuck, that's why we have spell check, don't we ... erratically, there it is. I guess I could have erased those, but I just wanted you to know I'm a really real realistic kinda guy. Anyway, sometimes my words came out all erratic because I was about ready to explode.

Maddy read, was slowly slipping her hand into her pants when she focused on the names. Carol? Her grandma was Carol. No one ever really talked about her grandma as grandpa’s second wife but she was. Odd coincidence.

Then he named his sister. That really took Maddy aback. Her mom was a Patricia and while many people called her Trish or Tricia, family all called her Patti.

It had to be a strange coincidence. Had to be. This man couldn’t possibly...Her mouth was dry. He lived on the east coast. He had a mother figure named Carol and a sister named Patti. Maddy’s aunt and uncle lived on the east, Boston as a matter of fact. Her mom had even mentioned this morning that her aunt and uncle had been hit hard with some snow.

Her hands went to her lips. Could it? No. No.

You still there?

Maddy swallowed. She needed to know. Tell me more. Tell me more about you. Tell me something personal.

She was pretty sure she was imagining the connection. It wasn’t really her uncle she had been talking to or who had admitted to fantasizing about her mom. Or who she had been getting off with while they talked…

The thought both upset her and turned her on. She felt terrible.

Did you ever get to have sex with your sister?

She typed the question without really thinking about it. Her mom had never said anything and she and uncle Rob didn’t act weird around each other. There was no strange tension or avoidance or obvious attraction. Maybe she was imagining the connection.

His response came and Maddy pressed for more. The response she got made her stand up. She began to pace. “Shit….shit….”

.... Living in British Columbia with her husband and daughter.

Her heart was racing. This was too much of a coincidence. Maddy sat back down. Her eyes moved over the screen. She was sitting in her room, in her house in Richmond, British Columbia.

She needed to know more. She needed concrete proof that it was her uncle.

Her wrote about family reunions, spring break and sending them tickets. Her dad, a lawyer did indeed work a lot and it had kept him from coming with the women. It was her uncle. Her uncle Rob and she had been going back and forth on a sex chat site. He didn’t seem to know who she was but she hadn’t given out much in the way of details. He had let things slip and now, here they were.

He commented it was the best spring break and Maddy pressed the issue of why, what had made it so great.

The response was not what she expected. He talked about her being sexy and how she had dressed. Maddy hadn’t realized she had dressed in what sounded provocative when typed out. Or that he had noticed.

Her nipples hardened as she read that he had gotten aroused and jerked off more than once from looking at her. Her. His niece. Did he fantasize about her like he had her mom when he was younger?

Maddy’s fingers lingered over the keys for a moment. She needed to know.

His response shocked her.

In a fucking heart beat.

Maddy stared at the screen for what felt like an hour but was seconds. Her uncle had just admitted he wanted to fuck her. That given the chance he would. That he had jerked off thinking about her body.

She closed the laptop. It was instinct. She didn’t know what else to do. She couldn’t tell him who she was or that she figured out who he was.

Maddy got up and plopped on her bed. What the hell was she going to do? He was going to wonder why she disappeared. Likely assumed he scared her admitting that he wanted to have sex with a family member.

She closed her eyes. Images of her uncle flashed through her mind. Swimming, sitting at the table laughing. Pouring her a glass of wine.

A hand slipped into her sweatpants. She was wet. Her fingers slipped between her folds and grazed her clit. Her body contracted at the contact. Her other hand went under her shirt to caress her breast, to pinch her taut nipple.

Fuck.

Two finger slipped into her eager sex. In and out, slowly as her mind imagined Rob parting her thighs to lick her. Undoing her bikini top to grope her in the bathroom while the others swam.

Her back arched as Maddy came hard onto her hand. She kept going, fingers shifting to her clit once more. She was panting now. One orgasm wasn’t enough.

She imagined her uncle taking her to pick up dinner but stopping in a dead end, bending her over the car and fucking her hard from behind.

He was older, more experienced. She had only had sex with two guys so far. Both had been good but she couldn’t help but wonder if Rob wouldn’t be a much better lover.

Maddy rubbed her clit faster, fingers pinching her nipple as she drew close to her second climax.

Her mind wandered to him laying down as she straddled him. She wondered if his cock was big or small...thick or thin?

She came again.

What was wrong with her? She shouldn’t be getting off to this but upset that he had such thoughts about family. Yet here she was, hand coated in her own fluids as she brought herself to two strong orgasms from just thinking about him.
Their days were opposites.

Maddy was antsy, watching the clock. Her laptop was open, site loaded and she was online. She waited for him to pop online.

The moment he did she messaged him.

Sorry about the quick departure. Had something come up. Didn’t mean to leave you unfinished.

For a moment Maddy didn’t know what else to say. She just waited to see if he would even reply. Maybe he would be mad because she had bailed after he had told her something really personal

Robert’s day was agonizing. He couldn’t get his mind off the previous night. He couldn't get any work done at the office. Hell, twice he’d had to postpone going out to speak to his Office Assistant because of the erections pushing the groin of his slacks out tent-like.

He couldn’t know whether or not he’d said something wrong to Sassy, causing her departure. But then, for all he knew, she had been the same thing he’d been doing, masturbating. He smiled at the absurdity of it: a presumably attractive young woman touching herself to the erotic, desperate ramblings of a semi-okay-looking old man.

If only he had known the truth about how she’d ended her evening...

Once again, Robert laid there in bed until his wife drifted off, dressed as was the new norm for his chat time, and headed to his laptop. Logging in with his ID of UhBuvAverageSyz -- something they’d joked about their first night of chat -- Robert very nearly yelped in joy at seeing Sassy already logged in. That didn’t mean she was waiting for him, of course, but a second near-yelp almost occurred when his message line moved almost immediately upward…….

Sorry about the quick departure. Had something come up. Didn’t mean to leave you unfinished.

This time Robert couldn’t help but laugh. Should he tell her that he had actually finished, fantasizing about his niece, Maddy … about his PM partner, SexySassy1998?

He tapped excitedly at his keyboard and sent: No worries.

No worries, really? he thought. No one said that anymore, did they? If she doubted you were old before, she doesn’t anymore.

He continued: I was sort of afraid I’d freak you out with all that I-talk.

Robert was hesitant to use the word incest, despite having written all about it the previous night. He waited for her response, then -- recalling one of the thoughts that had made him hard over and over during the day -- returned to his keyboard and typed: You don’t have to answer this, of course, but have you ever fantasized about … you know … with one of your relatives?

Robert wouldn’t be at all surprised if Sassy responded No. Did most girls and women have such fantasies? He had no idea.

And he wouldn’t have been surprised if she answered Would rather not say, because she would know that his next question after that would be Which relative? and the question after that would be Can I have details so that I can beat my meat while I imagine it?

Okay, maybe not beat my meat, but anyway he described it would in her mind be just as ugly and nasty. He was an old man: no 20-something girl wanted to imagine a man twice their age jerking his cock ‘til it spewed all over whatever was in front of them.

Maddy exhaled. She had been holding her breath since she had messaged him.

She licked her lips and began her response.

No, didn’t freak me out.

Figuring out you were my uncle sort of did…. But Maddy didn’t tell him that.

You don’t have to answer this, of course, but have you ever fantasized about … you know … with one of your relatives?

She gnawed the inside of her cheek. She knew who he was but he likely had no idea who she was. She hadn’t given clues away and Rob had likely never even considered his niece was on an online sex chat site.

With a slow inhale she began to respond.

So I hadn’t really. Only child, not really close to extended family but after what you were saying last night I got to thinking about it. You know, if there was anyone in my family I found attractive. Turns out once the idea took hold I couldn’t stop thinking about one of my uncles. The more I thought about it the more I imagined what it might be like, to you, have sex with him. I think there might be something to the appeal of a more experienced man.

She was breathing heavy as she pressed send. It gave nothing away but it still felt so...tantalizing. She was basically letting him know she thought about having sex with him but he had no idea it was him. The whole situation was incredibly erotic to her.

Her nipples were hard, rubbing against her shirt. Maddy wondered if he stroked his cock thinking about the girl he was talking to.

If only he knew...

Reading Sassy's words about contemplating sex with one of her uncles made Robert's lips widen and his cock begin swelling again. He typed and sent: Now I feel like I've corrupted you, lol.

He sat back in his chair and -- as he waited for her response -- reached into his untied pajamas to knead his cock again. It wasn't enough to send him toward orgasm but was enough to simple make him feel good.

After she'd responded, Robert used his free hand to begin a hunt-and-peck attempt at his next private message: I feel like a perv asking you this

He paused a moment, wondering whether or not to finish and send the message. He'd feared that last night's conversation alienated her, and this one was worse. It might freak her out once and for all and end up with him on her ignore list. He pulled his busy hand out to finish typing the message, then sent it: I feel like a perv asking you this, but do you think it would be absolutely totally entirely fully (yadda yadda yadda every adverb that ends in -ly) wrong of me to intentionally put myself close to my niece and, you know, try to present a situation in which "it" might happen?

Robert had some free time coming up -- and off season in the travel industry -- and he'd accumulated some astronomical numbers of free air miles on his credit cards. He could very easily fly out to B.C., or fly his niece -- and presumably his sister, too -- out to Boston or, for that matter, anywhere in North America that they might want to go for a weekend or week.

Sassy didn't immediately respond, so Robert sent a quick follow up message: I mean, it's not like she's gonna see me and strip her clothes off, saying, Uncle Bob, fuck me!

Robert wasn't too concerned about telling Sassy that his given name was Bob, or more specifically Robert. Of course, he had no idea that he was talking to the very niece for whom he currently had an aching hard-on. He sent another quick message and waited for her reply: I just mean ... do you think it's pervish of me to even be in her vicinity feeling the way I do about her?

Can’t corrupt that which was already corrupted, you can only add to it.

Maddy added a wink at the end of her statement. Her heart was pounding. The thrill, knowing who he was and the thoughts he had while he had no idea of who she was, it was overwhelming.

I feel like a perv asking you this, but do you think it would be absolutely totally entirely fully (yadda yadda yadda every adverb that ends in -ly) wrong of me to intentionally put myself close to my niece and, you know, try to present a situation in which "it" might happen?

The question took her breath away. He was asking her advice about whether or not he should put himself in a situation in which he was close to her, given the thoughts he had. Thing was, she couldn’t just give ‘advice’.

Maddy ran her hands over her thighs.

I mean, it's not like she's gonna see me and strip her clothes off, saying, Uncle Bob, fuck me! I just mean ... do you think it's pervish of me to even be in her vicinity feeling the way I do about her?

She had to approach this with caution. She needed to be sure she wasn’t going to regret anything she said. The ache of her clit told her enough to know she wouldn’t regret parts but mentally, could she come to terms with all of this?

Well I imagine you don’t intend to force yourself on her and she isn’t a minor right? So, in the sense of being around her, you aren’t doing anything wrong. They are just thoughts. Not like anyone but me knows. Besides, maybe it runs in the family and she has naughty thoughts about you but no one knows.

Again a wink at the end. Maddy hit send and let out an exhale. She was incredibly turned on.

So...now I am curious. What would be a fantasy you have about her? Let’s say you are at a family reunion...you said you see your family at those right? So at a reunion...tell me a fantasy about that.

She was being daring but careful. She wanted to hear her uncle talk about what he wanted to do to her but she was careful in her wording.

A hand rubbed against the front of her underwear. She was soaked.

My fantasy about that…? Robert thought. Hell, there had been so many. He sat back in his chair to think a moment, to pick one option that might somehow work.

He typed: I think it would have to be something that would give us both an “out” … in case either of us decided this was wrong and wanted to stop.

He sent that, then almost immediately sent: If we were drinking -- NOT getting sloshed but just enough to later blame it on the booze -- is that wrong or right. I mean, if she hates me later or is a light weight, she could say I raped her.

Maddy frowned a little and put both hands back on the keyboard. She could smell her own scent in the air.

You are overthinking it. I didn’t say give me a real life scenario on how it can happen. I said give me a fantasy. Let’s assume she isn’t going to cry rape or anything like that. Start with the two of you are hanging out and having a drink. What are you drinking? What happens?

She wanted to know how he imagine things happening. Yes, he had no idea he was telling the object of the fantasy the actual fantasy but that didn’t matter. She wanted to know how he thought of her, how it would happen and how he thought she would behave.

Maddy knew he felt a bit guilty. It wasn’t right to think things like this about family but it wasn’t like they were having sex. It was all just talk...just fantasy.

Oh! Got it! Okay, let me think a moment ... favorite fantasy...

He sent the PM, then sat back again. His right hand returned to kneading his cock again, this time through his pajama's fabric. Fantasy ... that is what we're talking about ... not real life scenario as Sassy said.

Of course, they may have been talking fantasy now, but Robert was so eager and anxious to have his niece that his mind was wracked with a battle between possible realities and improbably fantasies.

He leaned forward and began typing: If you wanted to know what got me the hardest and made me spew the most when I'm beating--

Whoa, too graphic! he thought to himself suddenly. He couldn't send that! Robert reached for Delete to tap away the offending letters, but -- suffering from memory muscle -- habitually hit Enter.

"Fuck!" he spat out toward the screen with such anger that little droplets of spittle speckled the screen. Without cleaning them off, he very quickly sent: I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT!!! Was trying to delete it!

God almighty, she's gonna think you're such a perv', he warned himself, not even worrying about whether or not he'd just awoken his wife, sleeping in the next room. He and Sassy had had such great conversations over their almost-week-long relationship. He didn't want to screw that up now. Of course, he didn't know to whom he was talking, so ... who knew what would screw that up, if anything!

He waited to see if she would reply to what he'd sent, then continued: So, one of my favorite base fantasies involves my sister and niece both and the jealousy -- no I guess that' envy that would arise in the latter when she found out that I was having sex with her mother. Before I start, this'll be easier if I give them names, won't it? Let's call them

He stopped for a moment, chuckling. He continued typing: Oh, I guess I already told you my sister's name is Patti, so there's no reason to hide that now.

He hit send, then thought back to what he'd told Sassy the previous night, or was is tonight? These great evenings with his anonymous online sex chat buddy had become the highlight of his days, and the hours away from the laptop had become so easily forgettable that each of the nights could sometimes merge together into one long cock-hardening chat session.

He continued typing, contemplating a name that would be easy for him to remember, and typed: I'll call my niece "Matty" for the purposes of this story.

Robert wondered if that was too close to reality. Using the ever increasing power of the internet and -- more specifically -- forms of social media about which his old fart mind wasn't even away, could Sassy use the little bits of what he'd said about his family thus far to figure out who his family was and, thusly, who he was? Robert gave a little grunt and thought, Why would she? She doesn't care who I am. I'm nobody to here.

He jumped into his fantasy: Different versions of the fantasy occur in different places at different times with different combinations of family present, but the central theme of the story is this.

He didn't hit send but instead reached a hand to his cock for just a moment, giving it a squeeze as if to reassure it You're times'a'comin', just be patient. Talking about things like this made Robert so anxious for release.

He continued the story still in his Type Message Here window: My niece Matty is searching for her mother -- let's put this version at my house, with the family visiting for the weekend -- when she cracks open my bedroom door, thinking she'd heard something. Her mother Patti is in my favorite book reading chair (which is now my favorite chair for other things, obviously) ... naked, hands grasping the arm rests, thighs parted, knees high and wide, with a man who ISN'T her father on his knees before her performing oral sex. Matty can't see the man enough to know who it is but she knows her father isn't around. She can't help but watch, curious ... and a bit envious of the pleasure wracking her mother's body. Patti begins announcing, "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum ... don't stop, don't stop!"

Robert paused, wondering whether or not to add the kicker to that long message or not. He wasn't sure how fast Sassy read, and he was afraid that if he posted the kicker too late, she'd already figure it out; or too early, it would be a spoiler. Then he chuckled to himself and reminded himself, It's a story about you and your sister, you idiot! Sassy already knows it's about you. He added to the end of the story's first part: And after her mother had exploded in a loud, long, satisfying orgasm and let her legs relax downward to expose the face and identity of the man who's mouth had been responsible for the ecstasy, Matty found it to be none other than her uncle Bob.

Robert hit send, then thought Did I already tell her my name was Bob? Or, did I use it as a pseudonym? Oh, it didn't matter now: the electrons pushing through the fiber optic lines and between satellites had already told Sassy more than Robert should have said. And honestly, he didn't care. It was just a fantasy being shared with an anonymous young woman he'd never known by her real name, right.

He didn't wait to see if Sassy responded before he began typing the second portion: Matty would find a way to come to me later, when we could be alone in an appropriate place -- sometimes it was that den again, near that same "reading" chair -- and she would engage me in a conversation about her lack of "proper" boyfriends, which -- at my urging -- she would explain at meaning that none of them could make her orgasm the way her own fingers could. The situation and conversation would be totally inappropriate, of course, but then so was performing cunninglingus on her mother. Cunninglingus ... does anyone even use that word any more or do they just say oral sex.

Robert hit send again and considered the other ways to describe the sex act for which he'd received so many compliments during his early life. He missing gong down on or eating out of sucking women. He'd performed cunninglingus on every woman with whom he'd ever had sex, and they'd all orgasmed at his efforts, to the best of his knowledge. (Some may have faked it just to get it over and done with, but: first, how can a guy know sometimes; and second, why would a woman do that unless it was really, really bad ... and somehow, Robert had always imagined even bad oral to be better than no oral at all. Was he wrong?)

He continued typing: My niece Matty would tell me that she really wanted to experience a great orgasm via oral, to which I -- hard as a rock and trying to hide it -- would tell her "One day you'll meet a guy who can do that for you." She would tell me she already had and -- beginning to shed her clothes -- would tell me about catching me with my sister. She would take the position in my "reading" chair, parting her thighs to reveal her perfectly smooth ... well you know.

Robert chuckled again. You're describing going down on your sister and niece both to a stranger on the internet, and you can't say the word "pussy"...? He continued with the message he hadn't yet sent: I tell her it's not right, but I end up down there on my knees anyway. She tastes incredible. The best ... okay, I'll say it this time ... the best pussy I have ever had my mouth on. I take my time, building her pleasure slowly but consistently.

He contemplated continuing with the variations but instead hit Enter sending the message to Sassy. Robert hesitated a moment, then typed and sent: There are a thousand variations to the fantasy: place, time, whether or not I make the suggestive comments, and more. But it's almost always Maddy who is responsible for me taking the plunge.

Robert his send, and it was only then that he realized he'd typed Maddy and not Matty. He chastised himself quietly, then reminded himself that it didn't matter. It wasn't like Sassy knew who Matty or Maddy were or might try to figure it out. (It didn't even occur to Robert, of course, that he was chatting with Maddy!

He typed again and sent: Jesus fuck, I need to beat off.

Then he quickly added: Sorry about the sacrilege. No, that's not the right word. I don't remember what it is. BLASPHEMY, that's it.

He reached down into his pajamas to grasp his twitching cock with one hand and fondle his balls with the other. He so badly needed to spew ... but Robert didn't want this chat session to end yet, and he always reserved masturbating himself to a finish for after they'd disconnected, so that he could clean up the mess and return to bed for a good night's rest.

If you wanted to know what got me the hardest and made me spew the most when I'm beating--I DIDN'T MEAN TO SEND THAT!!! Was trying to delete it!

The comment and subsequent claim of attempted deletion made her smirk.

Don’t type it if you don’t mean it...I mean if you are going to tell me a fantasy it might as well be the one that gets you off the best.

She felt flushed. All of this, from the the subject matter to the way they were talking to each other was wrong. Family shouldn’t talk like this and yet…

A hand slid under the band of her underwear. She was slick. Her finger slipped between the lips of her sex to brush her clit. Maddy shuddered.

Her eyes were on the screen as he began. He named them, including her though opting for Matty. It made her chuckle a little.

The story began to appear in chunks before her. An eyebrow raised as he talked of her finding him with his face buried in her mother’s pussy.

It seemed he still very much enjoyed thinking about his sister still though it seemed to be a catalyst for what occurred next. Maddy read on as he talked about ‘her’ sitting there talking to her uncle about none of her boyfriends had gotten her off.

She had to smile. He wasn’t correct. Her boyfriends, the two of them had been good. She had orgasmed though never more than once. She could get herself multiple times but teenaged boys often didn’t think about that. One had been excellent at licking her though.

Maddy moaned. Between reading and thinking about the last time a guy went down on her she was extremely horny.

She didn’t answer his question about terms as he kept going with the story. He paused again, unsure of what terms to use. Since he was more considerate than most on the site, Maddy assumed he was trying to be careful not to offend her. She assumed he was thinking the word cunt since a lot of women got put off by the term so when he said pussy Maddy smiled.

Rob was polite, gentlemanly without being old fashioned. Maddy liked that a lot.

He stopped just as it was getting good. Maddy made a gesture at the screen of helplessness.

That’s it? He is just going to stop there? She barely registered that he called the girl Maddy in his story instead of the pseudonym he had made up.

Maddy licked her lips. She was at a crossroads. She could take the easy road out and tell him it was a good fantasy, let it go at that. Or….

First, can’t offend me with that. No issues there. Curse all you want. Also use whatever terminology for anatomy you like...pussy, cock, ass, cunt…

Again she had the chance to change the course of this.

Now….you are a tease. You are just going to leave it like that? I am here making a puddle under myself and you are going to leave me at building the pleasure up? Come on now...What was it? Uncle Bob, yes...come on now and tell me more details about how Maddy cums for you. Does she coat your lips? Wrap her legs around your head? Cause right now, you aren’t the only one who needs to get off.

Maddy was shocked at her own boldness. Was she really prepared for what this all implied? She was having cybersex with her uncle.

Don’t leave me like this...Uncle Bob ;)

God it was so wrong...so wrong. Maddy leaned back in her chair. Her hand was in her underwear and she was grinding against her palm. She waited to see what affect her response would have on him. Would he log off because she was being the aggressor? Was calling him uncle Bob too far? He didn't know who she was so a stranger calling him that might be a limit for him.

Maddy gyrated against her hand and bit her lip. Her arousal and worry mixing now.

Don’t type it if you don’t mean it...

Robert looked at Sassy's response to his accidentally sent statement. She's right, he thought. In fact, she'd been right about a great many things during their evenings of discussions. He'd come to like this young woman, come to like chatting with her, come to like listening to her opinions and thoughts.

Having spent the last two evenings talking about his niece, Robert had begun to think that Maddy and Sassy might like each other if they'd ever met. Over the years, Robert had texted with his niece quite a bit, even buying her a new iPhone that her parents had told her was simply too expensive for her. And aside from texting her, they'd spent a lot of time talking on the phone and visiting at family get-togethers. The feel of Maddy and Sassy's personalities told Robert that, if given the chance to meet, they might find they had a lot in common.

If only he knew how right he was.

Now….you are a tease.[/quote]

Robert read about Sassy's puddle problem and tried to picture her sitting there in front of her computer with the crotch of her ... her whatever she was wearing dark with the fluids leaking from her yearning hole.

He smiled, thinking to himself When was the last time you got a woman so excited that she wet herself? First wedding anniversary maybe, when we were in the restaurant talking about what we were going to do to each other after we got to our room?

It was nice to think that he could make a woman hot and bothered, even if it was just some anonymous young thing a thousand miles away, two, thousand, ten thousand.

...tell me more details about how Maddy cums for you. Does she coat your lips? Wrap her legs around your head? Cause right now, you aren’t the only one who needs to get off.

Robert took a moment to imagine Sassy with her hands down her unidentified clothing, toying with her clit and lips in an effort to achieve orgasm. He took a moment to imagine Maddy doing the same, not realizing, of course, that they were in fact one in the same woman.

Don’t leave me like this...Uncle Bob ;)

Robert laughed aloud, then looked quickly toward the closed bedroom door, fearful that he'd woken his wife. After a moment of hearing nothing, he looked back to the screen. He contemplated trying to get Sassy to role play out a sex scene, playing the part of Maddy -- Matty? -- but while that would have been stimulating and fantasy filling for Robert, what would it do for this stranger on the other side of the continent? After all, Sassy didn't want to pretend she was Maddy ... right?

He'd been squeezing his cock with growing speed and strength, as eager as Sassy to get off, but now Robert returned his hands to the keyboard and typed: She's different than her mother, in so many ways. Maddy looks at me the entire time I have my mouth upon her pussy whereas her mother's head was back, eyes closed. She studies me. It's different. But nice. Very nice. The look in her eyes is as if she just simply can't fucking believe this is happening, while at the same time wishing she'd done it -- come to me -- so long before. She cups her hands around the base of my skull to ensure that I don't pull away, not that I'm about to do that, of course. She rocks her hips up and down, matching the movement of my tongue up and down her lips and over her clit. It's beautiful. Pink and swollen and poking out from between her pink labia. More...

He hit send, to give Sassy something to read, then almost immediately began typing again: Another way she is different from her mother is that she doesn't moan out. She whimpers a bit, though. The feeling of my tongue upon her is overwhelming, almost a tickle but not. A tickle would be uncomfortable, something that would pleasure her but from which she would want to get away. No, it's just ... powerful. More...

Send again, then more typing: When she gets close, her ankles come around to lock behind my head. They aid her hands in keeping my face where it belongs. Then she seems to go quiet ... she draws and hold a breath ... her body still writhes ... and suddenly she lets out a massive gasp as euphoria explodes within her.

He had no idea how different she and her mother really were. From what Maddy had noticed of her parent’s love life it wasn’t exactly the most thrilling union. She had once overheard her mom telling a friend that she wished he would stop wanting to try new things and stick to what worked. Her parents marriage seemed happy enough, good compared to others but the idea that it was okay for sex to be mediocre?

Maddy found the idea of settling in terms of sex laughable. Who wouldn’t want to keep the excitement going?

Her eyes moved over the screen. It was quite the turn on to read what he fantasized about. Right now, reading that all Maddy wanted was him between her legs. She continued to grind against her palm, shuddering as a small tremor took over her body.

Nice. All focused on her though...what about you? Just her hands like a good girl? Or would she get down on her knees and return the favour?

What about me? Robert thought concerning Sassy's question. What ABOUT me?

Most of his fantasies involving his niece were about him deflowering her and/or teaching her the joys of sexual enjoyment. Of course, he'd enjoyed himself in his fantasies, too. But, the acts had usually been about making Maddy scream in explosive climax, as opposed to having Robert grunt out at his own satisfaction as his cock emptied into her.

But, he there were a minority of his imaginings that were the mirror opposite of the majority. He reached his hands back to the keyboard typing and sending: I've never cum in a woman's mouth.

He hesitated a moment, wondering whether Sassy was screaming out Whaaaaat...? That's not fair! ... or nodding her head, thinking, Probably 'cause you're an ugly pig man and no woman would want you to spew in her mouth unless you were paying her a thousand bucks.

He hoped she wasn't thinking the latter, because if she was, the next message was only going to creep her out. He typed and sent: I have often fantasized that she slipped into my bedroom after her family was asleep, here on a vacation or weekend or me at their house, and she crawled under the covers without a word and just began licking and kissing and sucking on me until I finally cum in her mouth. She would take every drop, clean me up with her tongue, then slip out without a word, leaving me wondering WTF????

Robert sat back, dropping his hand to his groin again as he pictured the bedding high over him and moving slowly about as Maddy worked his cock while -- in the next room -- her mother and/or father snored the night away, totally unaware.

For some reason, he suddenly returned to the keyboard and sent: Do you swallow?

As soon as he hit Enter, Robert realized that he should have added some context. He sent: I mean, not just you. You don't have to tell me. I just mean, do most women like to swallow? Or is that just a porn thing?

He gave Sassy a moment to catch up as he typed, then sent: My wife will never perform oral sex on me ever again. Just not our thing at this point. And I would never cheat on her. Well, except with Matty, of course. (Haaaa, fat chance there, right?)

Robert felt a bit of disappointment with life as he realized that his greatest, most erotic fantasy was about as likely to ever happen as being struck by lightning twice! But he sent one more message: It's just ... depressing, I guess is the word ... that I will never have that experience.

His confession shocked her. How could he have gone this far in life without a full blow job? From the way he stated it it wasn’t that he had never had his cock suck, just a woman had never finished him off that way.

Maddy was confused but she was distracted as she read his fantasy about her sneaking in and giving him a blow job. It made her smile.

She lifted an eyebrow at his question.

I do. A lot of women do though some of my friends do it because they figure they have to. I know some girls who just don’t like oral at all. I guess to each their own. To me, sex with a partner means all parts right like...mouth, tongue, hands...like everything. Why hold back?

Maddy sat back in her chair for a moment. Her teeth worried her lip.

Question...do you and your wife still have sex? Is it still enjoyable?

To her it seemed like her aunt and uncle were happy enough, much like her parents. Really though, who knew what went on behind closed doors. She tried to imagine her aunt on her knees, her uncle’s dick in her mouth and she just couldn’t picture it.

Then her mind wandered to herself on her knees, her uncle sitting on a chair with his hands in her hair as her head bobbed…

Maddy rubbed her clit hard and had a small orgasm. She shuddered in pleasure.

Question...do you and your wife still have sex? Is it still enjoyable?

Robert almost laughed aloud again, looking off toward the closed door of the bedroom in which his wife was -- hopefully -- soundly sleeping. He returned his hands to the keyboard again, typed, and sent: Not often ... and not often.

He chuckled to himself, but not due to humor. It was due to more of that disappointment about his current sex life. He tapped at the keyboard again and hit Enter: I should explain that better.

Robert contemplated his explanation and typed: When I first met my wife, it was all about sex. I come from a time when it wasn't uncommon for people who had only just met to have sex very soon in their relationship. My wife and I had sex the night we met. It also wasn't uncommon for people who DID have sex so soon -- if they enjoyed it, I mean -- to want to do it more and more and, often, they ended up living with one another. Again, guilty as charged: my wife and I had sex of one form or another nearly every day for two weeks, with one or the other of us staying over at the other's apartment. (Her roommate DESPISED listening to us fuck! It was kind of fun to annoy her. What am I saying: it was A LOT of fun annoying her. My wife was an incredible fuck back then, even if it didn't include what we were talking about earlier.

Robert hit Enter, presuming that Sassy would understand that what we were talking about earlier referred to never having gotten his rocks off in his then-girlfriend's mouth. He continued typing: It also wasn't uncommon for people to move in together soon in their relationship. It made having all that enjoyable sex easier and more convenient. That's the good ... here's the bad...

He hit send to give Sassy something to read while he continued typing: It also wasn't uncommon for people to spit up soon afterward. All that sex that had brought them together often caused them to separate after it either came to an end or got stale. But my wife and I were in love, with or without the sex. So, after many many years, we are still with one another, still in love ... but ... not having sex very often at all.

Again, enter and more typing: We haven't had intercourse in almost three years. We got frisky one night in the car about six months ago, though, after catching a couple fucking in their car, and my wife gave me hand job right there in the front seat. THAT was a nice surprise. I went down on her when we got home, which she enjoyed to its fullest (aka, orgasm) but we didn't fuck because it was late, we were tired, and ... I don't know ... it just didn't seem ... necessary.

Again, enter, but this time Robert just sat back and thought about having sex with his wife ... and about not having sex with his wife ... and about having sex with Maddy ... and about having sex with Sassy ... which -- of course, unknown to Robert -- was about having sex with Maddy, who was Sassy, who was Maddy! Oh, it would have just thrown him for a loop to understand all of that.

He typed again: The last couple of times my wife and I actually had intercourse, it wasn't the great joy it had been in our first years together, so ... to repeat my answer ... not often, and not often.

Robert hit enter, then a thought came to him. He typed and sent: What about you? Do you have sex often? And is it enjoyable?

He wasn't sure why he'd suddenly turned the question back on Sassy. It was probably because for the last couple of nights, all they'd talked about was Robert's sex life, Robert's fantasies, Robert's niece. He was beginning to sound selfish not asking Sassy -- Maddy! -- about her sex life, her fantasies, her ... whatever and whomever.

Robert sat back to wait for an answer, reached both hands under the waist band of his pajamas, and began actively beating himself off, hoping that her answer would lead to a better-than-average orgasm. Of course, if it didn't, Robert could always fantasize about Maddy ... rather than Maddy!

Maddy didn’t know how her uncle and aunt had met. Frankly, she had never really asked. She rarely saw them and it wasn’t something she gave a ton of thought to. She found his explanation a little amusing. It wasn’t as if she didn’t know how people ended up in relationships sometimes. Sex was often the only chemistry between two people.

It seemed that they did at least love each other but had settled into an odd routine where actual intercourse wasn’t...necessary. Three years was a long time to not have a real physical connection with someone though. How did he lay there next to her and not want to just slip his cock into something warm and wet?

Maddy frowned. Maybe he didn’t really get it up anymore. It happened. Hell, pharmaceutical companies made billions trying to help men combat what their bodies naturally did. Maybe both of their bodies just didn’t work that way anymore.

Her own hand was wet, slick as she worked her clit. Would that happen to her? Would she wake up one day next to a man she loved but her body no longer felt the urge to be with?

Fuck that. Maddy vowed that no matter what she would make an effort to have some sort of sexual relationship, always. That was what porn was for right? Turn on the mind and your body will follow.

His question caught her by surprise though she shouldn’t have been. It stood to reason that sooner or later he would ask about her.

Well...I have only ever slept with two men. One was often quick, good but I only maybe came once each time with him. I like to have a few more than that. He was a good first partner. Not overly rough or kinky. Liked to touch me though was still just eager to get inside me. Second...I only broke up with him a few months ago so been a few months since I was tasked with getting myself off...He was more fun. And good. He had this way of holding off his orgasm, making it last longer.

We did everything. Well almost everything. And a lot whenever we were together. He had way more experience than I did which was nice as he did things inexperienced guys don’t seem to. Like when he fingered me he liked to try different angles and tempos. It was good. Not mind blowing but good and I enjoyed it.

Was even gonna let him try anal but then he cheated on me so…

Maddy leaned back and slid two fingers into her body. She took them out, wiped them on her shirt and started typing again.

God I am horny now..I would kill to have a head between my legs right now. Or a hand that wasn’t my own...Do you like licking a woman’s cunt?

Bold, bit more personal but she figured there was no turning back now.

The screen scrolled upwards with the first portion of Sassy's answer, and Robert was shocked to read Well...I have only ever slept with two men. He'd assumed from his lengthy conversations with Sassy over the past many days -- conversations in which she had so freely discussed subjects that would make his own wife blush, then scold him -- that she'd had a lot more sexual experience in her life, however short it be.

Then Robert thought about it a bit more and realized that he was wrong to think that. He knew men and women both -- friends, family, coworkers, former lovers -- who had had many lovers during their lives yet still had very vanilla, very unadventurous love lives; and he knew other people who had had only one or two or three lovers during all their years but could tell you stories about the sex that would keep you engrossed for days, weeks, and months.

When she commented about her second boyfriend having cheated, he wanted to send his condolences, but his hands were a bit occupied and he really didn't want to stop just now. And when she began talking about having to service herself these days, then said she'd kill to have a head between my legs right now...

Oh, that was all Robert needed. He accelerated the stroking of his cock and juggling of his gonads, closed his eyes, leaned his head back ... pictured Maddy on her knees with her head bobbing and lips pressing all the way down to his groin, then back up...

He groaned aloud as his cock leaped within his hands. Another, then another, an other jumps yet. His ejaculate wetted his fingers, his shorts, his curls as Robert jerked harder and longer than normal, fantasizing that day that would never come to him ... that day when his niece would cause him taboo pleasures unlike any that any woman ever had.

Robert totally forgot about the screen before him or the words upon it as he simply laid back in his chair and dreamed of things he'd never have ... people he'd never have ... his sister ... his niece ... even Sassy, too. He'd be a liar if he said he hadn't had a fantasy about meeting up with someone he'd met online for sex. He'd meet up with Sassy, just to see if she was in real life who and what she sounded like online.

If only he knew. If only he knew...

When he finally opened his eyes to find the towel he'd brought into his den, knowing he might have to clean off his hands at some point, Robert looked back to the screen to read: Do you like licking a woman’s cunt?

Cunt... The casual use of the word -- particularly by a female -- surprised Robert. Not shocked: just surprised.

He'd grown up during an era where cunt and cock were words you just didn't use. Of course, he could still remember the first time he'd heard the word Bitch used on network television. It had been the second act of the series pilot of "Moonlighting". The private eye character played by Bruce Willis -- whose career had been made with that show -- was talking to Cybil Shepherd's former supermodel character about how he'd always been so enamored and impressed by her all those years as he saw her on billboards and television commercials. Only now as she shut down the investigation business he operated but which she owned did he realize -- and this was where the eyes and mouth of a then-young Robert opened in shock -- just how much a cold, calculating bitch she was.

Times change, he thought to himself, setting the sticky towel aside and returning to his keyboard: I LOVE licking a woman’s cunt. My very first sexual interaction with a woman was performing orally upon her. Of course, I had no idea what I was doing. I was a junior virgin and she was an experienced senior. She walked me through it, and after some trial and error, I even made her cum. And I've been hooked since.

He sent that, contemplated, then returned to the topic they'd been discussing in depth for the past two nights with some new information that Robert had simply forgotten to impart as of yet: I'm going out to see my niece Friday.

He sent the message, wiped a previously missed wayward drop of cum from the back of his hand, and continued: Well, I'm actually going out to see my sister. I don't honestly think my niece is gonna be there. Too bad, SO sad. My sister emailed me yesterday morning that the deal she's been working on to get a little shop downtown is falling through. Her financing fell through. She's been keeping this from her family for fear of something JUST like this happening.

He hit send, then continued: She wasn't asking me for financial assistance outright, but I sensed it in her words. I offered without her asking. She refused to take my money, and it went back and forth and back and forth and eventually she gave in to the pressure. (I can just imagine she was relieved that I didn't just say "Fine, you don't want my money, I'll keep it.")

Send again, then: But I have to BE there to sign the bank papers. I probably could have just wired the money, but ... you know ... talking to you has me thinking. I KNOW that nothing will ever happen between me and ... oh hell, I don't even recall what I was calling her talking to you, so I'll just stick with Maddy ... I KNOW nothing will ever happen ... but I just feel like I need to see her one last time while I have these fantasies and get them out of my head. I can't go on forever with these images. I need to stand there looking at her ... tell myself "let it go!" ... and move on to some other fantasy.

He sent the message, hesitated to give her a moment to catch up, then asked: Am I being an idiot? Should I just wire the money and go on beating my cock and be glad I have someone beautiful and sexy who I can dream of?

Maddy’s fingers worked her sex a little faster as she read his response. She closed her eyes a moment and imagined him between her legs, licking her. She shuddered with a small climax.

This was so wrong….

She adjusted in her seat. Maybe I should tell him who I am. No, it will embarrass him and who knows how awkward that will make family things...not that I see him often…

Then there was the fact that if he knew he likely wouldn’t talk to her anymore. Maddy resolved not to do the ethical thing. They weren’t actually having sex so it wasn’t that bad….

I'm going out to see my niece Friday.

Maddy wasn’t sure what to say. Her pulse raced and panic set in. He was coming here? To see her mom?

The more she read the more panicked she became. Deal? Financing? The room felt like it was spinning for a moment. Her mom had said nothing. Now, her uncle was coming here to help her mom out financially. There was almost too much there to process.

He wanted an answer to his questions and Maddy just sat there a moment. She forced her hands to the keyboard. He needed an answer because he didn’t know he was talking to his niece and she had to keep up the charade.

Nah, go. You said that she might not be there and fantasy is fantasy right?

Her heart was pounding so hard it felt like it might beat out of her chest. He was coming here. To help her mom out with a financial thing, which in and of itself was concerning but more importantly he was going to be here. It meant she couldn’t duck off and talk to him on the computer. Or could she? She could state homework, papers, test prep.

And then the implications of him being here really hit her. If he was here than his fantasies could come true. She could stop wondering about what he would feel like licking her…

What the hell am I thinking?

Maddy sat back at the computer.

Go, help your sister out. Have a fun time being in the house and imagining all the things you could do with her, your niece...have some really good orgasms. Nothing wrong with that.

Part of her was convinced it would be just that. Another part was already imagining ways they could be alone together….

Nah, go. You said that she might not be there and fantasy is fantasy right?

Yeah ... she might not be there, dummy, he told himself, attempting to find reassurance that nothing could possibly go wrong -- that there would be nothing awkward -- because, hell, she'd probably be off doing school stuff or shopping or hanging out with (uhgg!) a boyfriend.

Maybe Maddy has a GIRL friend, not a BOY friend, his mind said, simply increasing the torture of possibly seeing her and not having any idea what to do about it. Fuck! Just what I need, another fucking fantasy stuck in my brain. I'll be stiff the entire fucking time.

Sassy went on with her answer, encouraging Robert. Then she added: Nothing wrong with that.

Robert laughed aloud this time, thinking, YEAH! NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF THIS!

"Honey...?"

At the sound of his wife's voice and the opening of their bedroom door -- and also without even thinking of what Sassy would think of his suddenly cutting her off -- Robert reached up and slammed the laptop shut with one hand. The other hand and the elbow above it -- the ones on his wife's side -- reached down to hide the fact that his privates were still out and not hardly private. The waist band of his pajamas elevated them a bit more obviously like some cock ring sex toy. There was no way that between his hand and elbow and the arm of his chair, she wasn't going to see his cock and balls and think he'd been watching internet porn.

His slightly teetering, sleepy-eyed wife looked across the hall at him. "Why are you still up?"

"Emailing Patti about comin' out, sweetheart," Robert lied.

"Can't you do that tomorrow?" she said with a tired voice.

He shooed her away politely with his far hand, saying, "Just finished. Go back to bed. I'll be right there."

She turned away, leaving the door open. Without another word and, apparently, without having observed his awkward situation, she disappeared into the darkness of the bedroom.

Robert quickly lifted his ass and pulled the pajamas upward, then looked back to the computer. He should open it and explain to Sassy, but ... hell he hadn't heard his wife's weight hit the bed yet, so she was probably still up and around, maybe visiting the bathroom or getting a glass of water. Reluctantly, Robert wished his laptop and Sassy good night and headed for bed.

As he laid down, he faced away from his wife, knowing that his groin was still sticky and his hand smelled like cum. Please don't pick tonight to want to cuddle for Christ's sake.

She didn't.

The next morning as Patti was getting ready for the days activities, she caught sight of her daughter coming down the stairs and called out with joy, "Honey! Guess who's coming to town tomorrow night. You're uncle Bob. Isn't that wonderful?"

She apologized for having to hurry out the door, not explaining to her daughter that she had meetings concerning the business her brother was aiding her getting started. She was so excited ... and she was certain that Maddy would be, too.

He vanished. Maddy frowned. She read over the messages. She hadn’t said anything that would upset him, at least she didn’t think she had. Perhaps he was interrupted.

Fear gripped her as she pictured her aunt walking in and seeing him on a sex chat site. Would they fight? Would it cause issues? While Maddy hoped he wasn’t mad at something she said she also hoped nothing bad was happening there.

She closed her laptop and laid in bed. She didn’t want to get off anymore. Maddy tossed and turned imagining her aunt angrily yelling at her uncle for his habits and worse, if she read what he had wrote, his fantasies.

In the morning, bleary-eyed and tired Maddy came down the stairs. Her mother was on her way out the door.

Maddy put on her best surprised face. “That’s great mom!”

Now Maddy had that to think about, to imagine. She was equally nervous and excited.

Her day got started. Coffee, essay writing and nap. She paused for lunch and texted her mom asking her when Uncle Bob was coming in. As she bit into an apple she hoped her mom wasn’t too busy and would reply quickly.

Patti's morning had become a mess. The banker with whom she and her brother were to meet day after next had cancelled their meeting, and the only way Patti could get it back on track was to visit his office before closing with some updated papers.

She was about to text her daughter when, coincidentally, Maddy texted her, asking when Robert was due in. She typed quickly, wishing she could both tap at her screen and cross her fingers at the same time: Bob's flight is due in at 5:50, terminal 3, gate 44. He says he'll only have carryon, so no need to go to baggage claim. You're probably wondering why I am giving you so much detail. Yes, honey, you're right! I know you probably had plans, but I need you to go pickup your uncle. Pretty please. I'll make it up to you. BTW, I'll be in meetings all day and out of touch. Please don't fail me Sweet.

She sent the message, and a moment later found a coworker at her current place of employment reminding her of a meeting. Patti opened her desk drawer and tossed her phone into it, knowing that the boss didn't allow them in the conference room. All Patti could do was hope.

The flight was a bit early, and by 5:45 Robert was standing curbside awaiting his sister. He'd spent the flight imagining what would happen when he was face to face with his niece. He was conflicted about the whole affair: on one hand, he hoped she was out of town for the weekend, shacked up on a mountainside with some guy with a massive cock that would keep her so occupied and satisfied that she would have no desire to come back and say Hi to good ol' uncle Bob; while on the other hand, he wanted so desperately to see her and finally get this all out of the way by finally seeing that he had absolutely no fucking chance in hell of ever having any sort of intimate interaction with the young beauty.

And...

Of course, he thought when he looked up to see his niece pulling up to the curb before him. His cock instantly began to swell as he thought, Just how many Gods are conspiring against me this time I wonder.

Back