Anal sex posotoions

Tallfella

Really Experienced
Favourite position for anal I love as a bottom doing it missionary position any thoughts

I like to explore the use of a colon.

Or any punctuation at all, really.

On my back. Legs in the air on their shoulders. I love to watch the face of the person taking me in such an intimate way

doggy style

doggy style has to be my fav that way I can get nice and deep:heart:

I have no idea. Never experienced anal sex other than the solo play I do.

Had a gf try to peg me once during my college years, I was in doggy and we didn't use enough lube and I wasn't stretched out enough. My hole was on lock down and it wasn't going to happen. We never tried again.

I'm not experienced enough to really have a favorite, given some of them I've only experienced once, but the most enjoyable two have probably been taking cock doggystyle (like the ease of penetration) and cowgirl (probably the most physically pleasurable so far).

Well, I have strapped that dildo my gf tried on me to a large pillow and rode it in our hallway in front of our mirrored closet doors. That worked out well and felt pretty good.

Was done doggy my first time (a year or more before the age that you're allowed to talk about here) and that seems to have stuck. Had a phase where I did it cowgirl, but that was more because my lover had a big one and I found it easier to take him that way, control the entry - though once he was in he soon flipped me over.

When I was enjoying the pleasures...I liked being on my back...Same with strap-on with GFs...
When I was fucking his ass...I liked him on his back...cranking on his cock while I was fucking his ass deep

Doing It Doggy-Style...

Was done doggy my first time (a year or more before the age that you're allowed to talk about here) and that seems to have stuck. Had a phase where I did it cowgirl, but that was more because my lover had a big one and I found it easier to take him that way, control the entry - though once he was in he soon flipped me over.

I very much prefer to be fucked doggy-style too, there's an element of anonymity to it which is nice - it could almost be anyone sliding their big hard cock up into me! and once it gets to the fucking I love the way it gets my own dangling cock and balls swinging and swaying rhythmically, sheeeeit that's so arousing and feels sooooo good…! When I'm in the fortunate position of watching some other sweet boy also getting ass-fucked I love to watch the way it makes his genitals flip and twitch too, there's nothing more delightful to watch...

I very much prefer to be fucked doggy-style too, there's an element of anonymity to it which is nice - it could almost be anyone sliding their big hard cock up into me! and once it gets to the fucking I love the way it gets my own dangling cock and balls swinging and swaying rhythmically, sheeeeit that's so arousing and feels sooooo good…! When I'm in the fortunate position of watching some other sweet boy also getting ass-fucked I love to watch the way it makes his genitals flip and twitch too, there's nothing more delightful to watch...

Recently found another benefit. Was cruising Grinder and ended up with two guys - leaning over one and blowing him while the other fucked me from behind. Then they changed positions. Great encounter

on my back with my legs in the air or reverse cowboy , Doggy is okay but i like those better

For me, it depends on whether the top is male or female. With a woman (using strap-on), I prefer missionary because of the feeling of intimacy it affords. With a man, it's all about my being mounted and bred like an animal, so doggy style.

My first successful anal experience was in doggy position.

We've tried me on my back, my legs on his shoulders but I just seem to be able to relax and enjoy it more with me on my knees at first and him coming into me from behind.

Whatever position works for you is the best position, just take your time and don't be afraid to tell him to stop if it gets too uncomfortable.

doggy

never done it with another man, but with women i like to be behind and having the ability to really pound out after they're stretched. I fantasize about me being bent over and allowing a guy feel that same pleasure when behind me...mmmmmm

Back