An indian wife

Hi Everyone, sorry that I kinda disappeared after the first post. Just been busy, thats all... Thank you so much for all the compliments and the pm's. Here's another in a saree.

Lovely! I would like to see more of you ) You are beautiful!

I know its been slow going, so to make up for that, here are two pics, please continue to comment and pm me.

Attachments

• Preity (3).jpg
    Preity (3).jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,882
  • Preity (12).jpg
    Preity (12).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,444
These pics are SO good, even clothed as they are. You are a FINE specimen. I wonder, could you show us a picture of your barefeet?

Amazingly cute and sexy, please continue!!!

Hi,

I'm Preity an indian wife who is now living in the UK with her husband. My husband's posted stories under this avatar, all of which centre around wife-sharing/cuckolding. He's long stopped posting and the only time the site is accessed is when I read his stories. In effect, I've now hijacked his ID.

We've been toying with the idea of posting my pictures for a long while and have finally mustered up the courage to do it.

This is my first post ever, please comment but be gentle. I'll respond.
very sexy! Killer body! Keep going would love to see more :rose::kiss:

That is one completely AWSOME ass. I hope to see much more of it in all of its glory.

I know its been slow going, so to make up for that, here are two pics, please continue to comment and pm me.

That is just a perfect arse. Let's see how you look when you turn around. :)

attachment.php

i wonder if your faithfull to your hubby.....or whether you play a bit...........as i used to

Another one from a holiday

Hi all,

This is one from a holiday in spain. There was a great beach in Valencia where I went topless. First time ever. A big step for someone from conservative India...

Attachments

• Preity (14).jpg
    Preity (14).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,128
Hi all,

This is one from a holiday in spain. There was a great beach in Valencia where I went topless. First time ever. A big step for someone from conservative India...

That's a lovely pic of you :) I would love to see more of you, topless :devil:

Hi all,

That is a prime ass.

Hi all,

And we appreciate your boldness. :)

Hi all,

Lovely! I hope, when you rolled over, that your photographer was prepared!

Back