Am I allowed to ask someone to create an illustration for me?

I am curious if anyone else would give a shot at attempting something by "hand".

Ok, last try, studio Ghibli style.
ONE has a tail on her, a couple have tails ...somewhere 🤦

If anybody wants to play with it, the last iteration of my prompt was:

Very detailed, Beautiful curvy naked woman with long off white hair, bull horns, floppy cow ears, long thick dragon tail is attached to her lower back. She is standing in a forest , view from her side. Fantasy art

"Studio Ghibli" style?

I don't know about that.

"Studio Ghibli" style?

I don't know about that.
There is a drop down of different styles, this one is supposed to be Ghibli. What can I say... It is definitely not an oil painting 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230725-202939.png
    Screenshot_20230725-202939.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 3
There is a drop down of different styles, this one is supposed to be Ghibli. What can I say... It is definitely not an oil painting 🤣🤣🤣
Sure. I get that.

However (again) A.I. is not intelligent. Studio Ghibli has a distinct look (tends to be flat). Not your fault.

And I don't think it should even be an option.

Sure. I get that.

However (again) A.I. is not intelligent. Studio Ghibli has a distinct look (tends to be flat). Not your fault.

And I don't think it should even be an option.
I don't think it should be an option either - I highly doubt that Studio Ghibli or Miyazaki agreed to the name being used like that.

I can't stop today!

Attachments

• download (25).jpeg
    download (25).jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 10
  • download (24).jpeg
    download (24).jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 10
  • download (22).jpeg
    download (22).jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 10
  • download (21).jpeg
    download (21).jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 8
  • download (18).jpeg
    download (18).jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 8
  • download (17).jpeg
    download (17).jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 9
  • download (10).jpeg
    download (10).jpeg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
  • download (12).jpeg
    download (12).jpeg
    65 KB · Views: 9
  • download (14).jpeg
    download (14).jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 9
What is your imagine char doing? Is she good? Evil? Nice? Whats the chars character?

Good thing that I am not art directing this project.
Everyone would be fired.

• features of both a cow/bull and a reptile
• She has the body and face of a woman
• long, downward drooping cow ears that are decorated in little gold hoops all over
• She has curvy horns atop her head, like those of a ram but on the smaller side
• Her hair is long, maybe around waist length, and a really pale blond
• Eyes are a golden color
• Very curvy body-- she's especially busty
• She has a long, muscular crocodile sort of looking tail. Or maybe snake. On that I'm not too particular.
• don't picture my character in any clothing

Granted, many of the AI images are pretty neat. I also get that a project might go in a different direction than originally conceived. But, obviously AI alone, at this stage, cannot be controlled.

And part of my beef with AI as an Art form is, none are the prompters visions, even if some of the output happens to be "in the ballpark".

I imagine that rchlannsbutt_ will be extremely pleased with a number of these.

Started another... but as MonkiaE asked - what is the character's personality?
My pose is very static, and even placid, as a result. Maybe too much "cow" rather than "monster".
Might be the correct (intended) direction, maybe not.

Obviously, we are not getting any feedback from the author.

next Ram-cow-lizard-woman.jpg

Related (loosely) to this concept is a trope in science fiction of Aliens being sexually attracted to human women.
And a recurring lizard-like aliens.

This lead me to illustrate 1st the lizard-man taking the Earth woman and then what may be more "natural". LOL

LizardDockTraditional3b_IMF.jpg
LizardDocked_IMF.jpg

So, there's a semi-mammalian lizard-woman alien creature. The only cow-like feature being the multiple udders, which could be kinda neat on the current "assignment" (though not specifically requested)

I am sure that within a year, there will be AI apps with much more control (information, libraries and programing)
There are some today, only they don't allow for NSFW imagery. Of course, there are ways around it, but that takes time and effort.

For now, I'll stick to google reference (cow ears, rams horns, Alligators...) and my imagination with a pencil.
For this one, I had enough archived in my head. If really pursuing, I'd follow up with more info.

Cow-Ram-Lizard-Woman-pencil-B.jpg

Last edited:

The continuation of scale onto legs makes good sense, biologically speaking and aesthetically. I'd started som, up her back on the previous one and I like the idea of melding into thighs and legs. AND the pale coloration.

Interesting to see variations (even machine generated)

One can see the prompter's "biases"

BeaMine leans towards VERY voluptuous characters (I like that shape too, but tend not to draw to such extremes)
AnnieLit's and Prudence_Art's were les focused on the curvature of "curvy"
MonikaE's was much less of an "hourglass" (her own posted work is often of "waifish" women)
Mine were somewhere in between.

Also kinda funny that in mine I drew her hand on her hip, much like in Bea's last version.

BeaMine leans towards VERY voluptuous characters (I like that shape too, but tend not to draw to such extremes)
MonikaE's was much less of an "hourglass" (her own posted work is often of "waifish" women)
There is also a good chance that we are using different programs or some settings are different in the same one which will generate different images even for the same prompt. So this variation in the curve of the "curvy" might not necessarily come from what we want to get, but more from what we can generate.

You can draw whatever you want, for me to add another 20 pounds to the hips means that I need to take the AI image to photoshop and manipulate it there. Which I can't do because the high res programs (that I know of) don't work with nsfw and those that do work don't provide enough resolution to properly manipulate the resulting image. As you can tell, I did try. Instead of working 🤣🤣

There is also a good chance that we are using different programs or some settings are different in the same one which will generate different images even for the same prompt. So this variation in the curve of the "curvy" might not necessarily come from what we want to get, but more from what we can generate.

You can draw whatever you want, for me to add another 20 pounds to the hips means that I need to take the AI image to photoshop and manipulate it there. Which I can't do because the high res programs (that I know of) don't work with nsfw and those that do work don't provide enough resolution to properly manipulate the resulting image.

Yep.
I know.
Though I think you will also find that Bea "pursues" that body type in their images. Check out Bea's Thread
Likewise MonikaE, in her work, though her's in not via AI prompts, rather she's utilizing.... DAZ...? I think. Which allows for body adjustments.

Many flesh and blood artists are known to say, "hands are hard"

So AI is just trying to be a bit more human.

i made my effort abstract and 'difficult' deliberately, not a fan of fantasy hybrids tbh
...and i thought the o.p was taking the piss somewhat from the word go.

i made my effort abstract and 'difficult' deliberately, not a fan of fantasy hybrids tbh
...and i thought the o.p was taking the piss somewhat from the word go.

ok.

In that case, you're fired.
In the world of illustration, there are parameters. I get that is "not your bag".

Apparently we're not gonna know the OP's intent, as they seem to have vanished. So, you may be spot on with you assessment of them.

Back