All Lit members who are part of the Deep State, check in here!

I'd like to congratulate our fellow Deep State-ees for their successful Super Bowl campaign last night.

The Chiefs win looked totally believable, and Taylor was impeccably dressed. Well done. ❤️
I heard Bud Light was the top selling beer at the game. Imagine that!!

I'd like to congratulate our fellow Deep State-ees for their successful Super Bowl campaign last night.

The Chiefs win looked totally believable, and Taylor was impeccably dressed. Well done. ❤️
Two phenomenal semi-off-camera moments:

1. Sir Paul McCartney sticks his head into Taylor Swift's suite to say "hi". Ed Kelce, Travis Kelce's father, just about has a fanboi heart attack. Gracious Taylor stands up, introduces the two men to each other, then returns to her seat to watch the game as the menfolk chat.
  2. The Titantron main screen at the Vegas stadium shows actor Jeff Goldblum sitting in the stands. People start cheering. He is momentarily startled, sees himself, and waves to the crowd. The screen displays the caption JEFF GOLDBLUM and the crowd goes absolutely nuts. Goldblum stands and waves to the adoring crowd.

I heard Bud Light was the top selling beer at the game. Imagine that!!
Just days before the game Trump took to his social media platform, Truth Social, and said give Bud Light a second chance after correcting their odd foray into implying their drinkers were transgender. His endorsement and the same day the stock recovered 3%.

their odd foray into implying their drinkers were transgender
That's not what the social media ad was doing when it was made. But it is a clear insight into how scared the collective Right is towards anything they feel threatens the centering of straight cis white males in society.

Just a few months after Kid Rock famously made a video shooting up a case of Bud Light in protest, he was seen drinking a can of it in public. Always performative bullshit. :ROFLMAO:

If re-elected, Trump will get rid of the “Deep State.” So when you apply for a passport, you will have to swear allegiance to Trump and donate to his continuing campaign.

Just a few months after Kid Rock famously made a video shooting up a case of Bud Light in protest, he was seen drinking a can of it in public.
Both Kid Rock and Trump are operatives of the Deep State.

Back