Alice: "How long is forever?" White Rabbit: "Sometimes , just one second."

one_love

Really Experienced
Let's start with I'm single (which is rare on here), and a guy (which isn't rare at all).

I've posted long winded entertaining personals here before...and met some very interesting people. I've also met some NOT so interesting people...as I've been called by a few husbands in the past. NOT FUN. You married folk better watch out.

I'm Fun, Successful, Pervy, Funny, Honest, Sexual, and Sarcastic. I do a pretty good job of expressing my personality through writing but I don't just want to write. Let's Talk, Tease, and Share Intimate things including the doldrums of everyday life. Then let's meet and destroy a few hotel rooms. :)

I'm 41, Fit(ish)...think Dadbod, and from Chicago.

I'll share a little story just for fun. On a site similar to this I posted an ad. I ended up engaging in a 2 year relationship with the woman who answered. It was organic, beautiful, and on another level of what I thought 2 people could expierence having met online. I only share this because I know many guys feel it impossible to find that level of connection on the inter webs. It's not impossible my friends,...but it does take hard work and consistency. Best of luck to all you pervs.

A bump because I’m board and want to stay on the main page until I lose inter *look a squirrel*

Still looking if anyone’s lonely and interested in making a new connection.

Back