Alice dor RP am looking for (I am a woman and daring girl) For a Story arrival and exploration of an unknown planet.

AliceBarker

Experienced
I am a young hot wive, 29 years old, (they say that I am nice and with a lot of sexual appeal.
Daring, curious, brave and without taboos.
I am looking for a partner (man) to write a detailed and long story about science fiction.

Arrive at an unexplored planet to investigate, and look for the presence of Aliens, along with my partner (or more than one)

Face any situation, (being captured, fight, escape, or whatever, but also, that the Alien beings feel attraction for me, the human female, and that this leads to where we want, explore my body, copulate with my , experiments I have no taboos.
I am looking for a writing partner who wishes to write a good and long story without being abandoned while writing.

If you're interested, I let you handle the scenes and script, which we can adjust to suit everyone who writes.

If someone, male or female, wishes to take the RP of an Alien, that would be perfect as well.

I offer and ask for seriousness, not just write a few lines of eroticism and adventure, I am interested in a complete story, of one or more parts.

Thank you for reading my request to write together.

k1MOUck.png
QDaKfr3m.png

hey... can we ?
For me, and I'm sure for both of us.

Captura de pantalla 2023-01-03 a les 13.48.12.png

I am a single teacher, 29 years old, (they say I have a strong character, but nice and despite not recognizing that facet, with a strong body, 5ft 9in, my height and size 42C breasts, which I tried to hide. My round ass didn't help me go unnoticed with a lot of sex appeal either.

She is daring, curious, brave and without taboos.
I am looking for a partner (man) to write a long and detailed story about science fiction.

Getting to an unexplored planet to investigate and look for the presence of Aliens, along with my partner (or more than one)
Facing any situation, (being captured, fighting, escaping, or whatever, but also, that the Alien beings feel attraction for me, the human female, and that this takes us where we want, explore my body, copulate with me, experience and not have taboos.

I'm looking for a writing partner who wants to write a good long story without being left behind while writing.

If you're interested, I'll let you handle the scenes and the script, which we can adjust to suit everyone who writes.
If someone, male or female, wishes to take the RP of an alien, that would be perfect as well.
I offer and ask for seriousness, not just write a few lines of eroticism and adventure, I am interested in a complete story, one or more parts.

The areas to be explored could be diverse.
from the dunes where our transport would settle, we would be within reach of an area of intense vegetation where it would be more likely to find some type of life.
In another direction, we would see an extensive rocky and irregular area, with high ridges, caves and different rock formations.
The force of gravity would be less than on Earth (because it is a smaller planet, around 60% of what we have on Earth.
In the wooded area, we would discover that the vegetation created an adequate level of oxygen to be able to breathe without the autonomous systems of our suits, but in some areas of the forest, we had to complete

So far, only a few similar to the hallucinogens we knew. Others we could not classify and we had to be careful.

The water currents, essential for life, had a color with shades, ranging from light green, to yellowish or blue. The water flowed dragging diminu

As for the rocky part, with numerous changes in terrain and some caves that we were tempted to explore, but we did not do so at the moment, doing a superficial exploration made up of metaphorical and sedimentary rocks.
As captain of the mission, an experienced and decorated Seal the captain (X), along with him, made up the rest of the team, as second in command an Air Force Operations engineer (name X) the rest of the team made up Helen Lennox(Master in Molecular Biology) and Karen Cameron (Master in Microbiology)
With varying degrees of aerospace knowledge, and as components of the safety and support of the other four components,
hey... can we ?
For me, and I'm sure for both of us.

I am a single teacher, 29 years old, (they say I have a strong character, but nice and despite not recognizing that facet, with a strong body, 5ft 9in, my height and size 42C breasts, which I tried to hide. My round ass didn't help me go unnoticed with a lot of sex appeal either.

She is daring, curious, brave and without taboos.
I am looking for a partner (man) to write a long and detailed story about science fiction.
With varying degrees of aerospace knowledge, and as components of the security and support of the other four components, belonging to the SIL's, they would be responsible for our security, in case of encountering hostile life, or moving through difficult terrain. One of them was also the group's doctor, to prevent someone from the expedition from needing his knowledge.

Getting to an unexplored planet to investigate and look for the presence of Aliens, along with my partner (or more than one)
Facing any situation, (being captured, fighting, escaping, or whatever, but also, that the Alien beings feel attraction for me, the human female, and that this takes us where we want, explore my body, copulate with me, experience and not have taboos.

I'm looking for a writing partner who wants to write a good long story without being left behind while writing.

If you're interested, I'll let you handle the scenes and the script, which we can adjust to suit everyone who writes.
If someone, male or female, wishes to take the RP of an alien, that would be perfect as well.
I offer and ask for seriousness, not just write a few lines of eroticism and adventure, I am interested in a complete story, one or more parts.

The areas to be explored could be diverse.
from the dunes where our transport would settle, we would be within reach of an area of intense vegetation where it would be more likely to find some type of life.
In another direction, we would see an extensive rocky and irregular area, with high ridges, caves and different rock formations.
The force of gravity would be less than on Earth (because it is a smaller planet, around 60% of what we have on Earth.
In the wooded area, we would discover that the vegetation created an adequate level of oxygen to be able to breathe without the autonomous systems of our suits, but in some areas of the forest, we had to complete

So far, only a few similar to the hallucinogens we knew. Others we could not classify and we had to be careful.

The water currents, essential for life, had a color with shades, ranging from light green, to yellowish or blue. The water flowed dragging diminu

As for the rocky part, with numerous changes in terrain and some caves that we were tempted to explore, but we did not do so at the moment, doing a superficial exploration made up of metaphorical and sedimentary rocks.
As captain of the mission, an experienced and decorated Seal the captain (X), along with him, made up the rest of the team, as second in command an Air Force Operations engineer (name X) the rest of the team made up Helen Lennox(Master in Molecular Biology) and Karen Cameron (Master in Microbiology)
With varying degrees of aerospace knowledge, and as components of the safety and support of the other four components

Captura de pantalla 2023-01-02 a les 22.29.57.png Captura de pantalla 2023-01-03 a les 13.46.11.png

eva325812618.jpg

Back