Aftermath

In the darkness, only the shadows of his face were visible. I could make out the corner of his brow, his temple, his hair that I had ruffled out of place. When he bent himself over me, I hooked my ankles across his back to keep my legs up. Between his subtle grunts and my heavy breathy gasping, the squidginess of our passion assimilated with the trickling of the fountain.

Simon kissed my breast, his suction extending my hard nipple deep inward against his tongue, then he moved to the other, seemingly gorging himself on me, unable to hold his desire back. Holding myself back seemed an insult to his passion for me so I let myself go a little bit more. We were getting noisier - not boisterous by any means, but my sighing intermingled with his toiling grunts. I dug my fingers into his hair, caressing his neck and scalp.

As my hips squirmed with delight, his pelvis found a spot on my mons. I inhaled and held my breath as I clenched on his cock wedged inside me, bringing on subtle convulsions, and as I tried to climax my right leg slipped down. Letting go of my breath, I relinquished a heavy disjointed sigh as I rehooked my ankles. I had lost momentum. Inhaling again, I clutched his face sweetly to my breast as I held my breath to try to reascend.

Normally I found it easier to get a read on a woman. Particularly when I was this deep inside her with pussy fluttering against my swollen cock.

Darby, however, played her cards closer to her chest -- and such lovely chest it was -- than most. For a brief period, her voice changed in a way that suggested pleasure. I felt her clutch and strain against me, grinding her feminine mound against my pelvis.

But then she shifted her grip around me with those insanely long legs of hers. She sighed loudly and repositioned her thighs. I heard her inhale deeply, her chest rising against my face as she pressed my face against her firm, full breast. But she did not exhale immediately, suggesting that she was holding her breath. Good sign? Bad sign? I wasn't sure.

I was, however, sure that I hadn't enjoyed the taste of a female breast quite so much in a very long time. I particularly enjoyed the size and shape of her nipple as I rolled my tongue along it. The slight taste of her sweat from our mutual exertions only enhanced the experience for me.

I imagined for a moment what she might taste like were her breasts full of milk. It wasn't a fetish I ever voiced, but it was a powerful one. The fantasy proved enough to carry me the final distance.

I plunged hard into her, my cock straining against her tight confines. Unwilling to release her tasty nipple, I groaned loudly into breast as the first gush of hot jism unloaded inside her. I bore her down into the table, bending her beneath me as I unleashed myself within.

Simon's tongue wiped back and forth over my nipple, the muscle just not quite firm enough to exert the pressure required to bend it. This would have tormented me if not for the deep fucking I was taking. The vibrations of the groan in his throat were felt on my areola and my hand roamed down his back and over his buttock, feeling the flesh flex indulgently as he ground away inside me.

Then that warmth began to permeate within me again and I gasped heavily just before my hips bucked sharply and a shuddering wave rippled up all through me. He was cumming, and for the first time in my life I knew what it truly meant to be taken and claimed. I felt gloriously covetous. It was the sweetest satisfaction.

"Oh God," I mouthed, but barely any air came out to voice it, until after a few seconds everything within me let go at once. My lungs emptied with a deep husky moan, well below my usual register and my body twitched and began to shake. I gripped him tightly, holding him inside with my legs, not nearly ready to uncouple. I sniffed back shaky tears.

During my own delirious climax, I felt her begin her own trembling culmination within. As mine wound down, hers crested, resulting in a delightful expression on her face to match her eager moans.

Hers took longer than mine to resolve. I found myself somewhat jealous of how many little tremors and aftershocks seemed to propagate throughout her glorious body. Even when I thought it was over, she clutched me to her with a covetous moan. I smiled and remained inside her.

I busied myself in the meantime playing with her tits. I'd been a fan of the female breast for nearly two thirds of my life by this point, but I could not recall ever encountering quite such a glorious pair as hers. Their size and firmness were amazing and I simply adored the feel of her nipples against my tongue.

When at last her eyes opened and looked at me with conscious awareness, I released her nipple so I could kiss her softly. "That was quite wonderful, Darby. Thank you." I kissed her again before continuing.

"Much as I would like to keep stuffing your belly with cum, I'm afraid that I'm going to need more of a respite this time. Perhaps you would like a drink or a light repast in the meantime? Or are you finished for the evening? I invite you to stay the night, but I can call you a car if you prefer to depart." I smiled mischievously as I cupped her right breast and thumbed her nipple. " But I do hope you stay."

Last edited:
None of my deep slow breaths seemed to have any dissipating effect upon the serene micro-jitters engulfing my flesh. I knew that there could be consequences to some from this, but I was far too satisfied to care. I could deal with them tomorrow. If there was one wrong move that I could have made at that moment it would have been to deny myself the full effects of my bliss while it lingered, and as far as I was concerned it could stay as long as it wanted.

"Much as I would like to keep stuffing your belly with cum ..."

I had never before thought that such a notion could heat me so, but I gave his body a warm squeeze and cowered into him, relieved that the darkness would hide my enrosening hue. His softening member receded from his warm gooey deposit. Soon he would exit me, but my walls clung to him sweetly, determined to savor him until the very last moment.

"I invite you to stay the night, but I can call you a car if you prefer to depart. But I do hope you stay."

"Please don't make me go," I pouted quietly as I stroked his hair. "But it is getting a bit cold out here," I whispered, hoping that I wasn't coming off as complaining.

Darby moaned beneath me, still enjoying the aftermath of her release. Her pussy still caressed my cock, coaxing all the semen it could deeper into her womb. Already swollen with seed, but still she wanted more. I'd been quite lucky in finding a lover so enthusiastic.

She quickly indicated her desire to stay. I brushed a stray lock from her forehead, "Then we shall. I can promise you more in the near future. In the meantime, we can do what you like."

We lay together a short while longer in silence. Then she spoke. "But it is getting a bit cold out here . . . "

I chuckled. The nights had been chiller of late and tonight was no exception. While our interconnection remained quite warm, our current lack of exertion and clothing was leaving my exposed skin a bit tingly. "I admit that I wouldn't mind getting out of this chill, either. And I know just the place to warm you up."

We disentangled our limbs and I separated from her. I helped her to her feet, but paused and faced her back out to the moonlit yard. "While I doubt that any of my neighbors has a telescope trained on us right now, I think it would be a terrible shame for anyone so prepared to be denied a final glimpse of your beauty," I murmured in Darby's ear. I spun her in a slow pirouette at the wooden guardrail surrounding the deck, likely soley for the benefit of the owl I'd heard hoot from one of the trees.

Smiling, I guided her now down to ground level and along the concrete path to the pool. We skirted the edges to a squat structure nearby. The removal of a thick cover revealed a jacuzzi. A flick of a switch turned on underwater lights, imbuing the water with a soft glow from beneath. A couple more switches produced a quiet hum followed by the appearance of bubbles that set the water into a churning froth. Warm, humid air tumbled onto our cool, naked skin.

I extended a hand and helped Darby step down into the warm waves. I then followed, submerging till we were both sitting chest deep. "Nice on a cool night, isn't it?"

I floated over to her and pulled her close, our bodies colliding in the pale glowing water. "Now Miss Avery, we have a little time to kill before I can fuck you properly again. Do you prefer to soak in silence? Or would you like a conversation?"

My hand drifted between her thighs. I ran my hand up the inner side of her right leg, stopping a few inches short of her groin. Teasing, but not yet taking. "Or were you in the mood for something else?"

Last edited:
He positioned me as if to put me on display. Immediately one of my arms covered my chest, and I lifted my heel to cross my knee and place my other hand strategically to hide my bits. It was dark and quiet but I was by no means used to being naked outside, no matter how private his property may have been.

"While I doubt that any of my neighbors has a telescope trained on us right now, I think it would be a terrible shame for anyone so prepared to be denied a final glimpse of your beauty."

I smirked awkwardly. The comment was tacky but in its lavish embellishment was still terribly sweet. It was Simon's breath in my ear that was the real exhilarating distraction. He then lifted my arm and gave me an unexpected twirl, finishing face-to-face. I cowered in close to him, blushing in modesty, far too shy to rebut.

He led me down through the shadows along the back of the house to his jacuzzi. Even in the darkness I could tell what it was before he unveiled it. He switched it on. It glowed in turquoise and soon hummed to gurgling life.

We stepped in and I was surprised to find it already fairly warm so soon after startup. As I got chest deep, I instinctively gathered up my hair to keep it dry but then realized that my purse was left back in the house and I'd have nothing to pin it with, so I gave up and let it fall as I sank to my shoulders and snuggled close.

"Now Miss Avery, we have a little time to kill before I can fuck you properly again."

Two key words in this phrase jolted me to full attention. Obviously one of them was 'fuck'. I couldn't remember the last time someone had spoken to me so overtly brazen with want. It had probably never happened and it made my nether bits quiver in anticipation. The other word was 'Avery'. It was clear then that Simon was a ladies man, a very experienced ladies man experiencing many different ladies. I was just one more link in the chain, one more stop on the line, one cigarette enjoyed after the last and before the next. He had gotten me confused with someone else, one of his other brief delights, intimate conquests. Maybe this Avery was the one just before me, or perhaps she was someone from his past with a memorably similar Amazonian figure to my own. There was a pang of disappointment in my heart, but in my own infidelity, I couldn't justify myself to complain. Barry would have been home alone and the thought of that brought on a sudden wave of shame. He might have even been trying to text me, but my phone in my purse left back inside the house was conveniently too far for me to bother checking to confirm my guilt.

"Darby," I corrected him as my eyes flicked up with a sheepish green. His hand was moving up my thigh beneath the foaming surface of the water. I grasped it fondly and gave it a squeeze. "It's okay," I said and rubbed his hand along my thigh in assurance.

"You're right," I replied. I chided myself internally. Such was a risk for one of my appetites, but usually I was better about it. I'd have to do better.

Still, she seemed to weather it well. Perhaps she was pragmatic. We'd known each other for mere hours. While we were certainly physically intimate with one another, we could hardly say we knew each other.

More important for the immediate future, she had not shifted away from me. Instead, her hand brushed mine towards her. I rarely resisted invitations to a destination I already wanted to go.

I slid my hand inward to the mound between her thighs. I resisted the urge to dive in too quickly and swept my hand around the outer edge towards her abdomen. I stroked the firm flesh, teasing down till I felt her muff. I continued around the exterior, teasing her with the possibility that I might touch her sex directly. But not just yet.

We were in a more private corner of the yard, tucked in close to the tall hedges. From our nestled vantage point I could not make out any neighboring rooftops let alone windows, but we were lit up in subtle aquatic tones, our faces half silhouetted and half underglowing in the outdoors, so I couldn't quite shake the feeling that our hookup might not have been entirely clandestine.

Simon's hand took my welcoming cue to help himself to me, and although leisurely, it did make its way to my intimate parts, giving me a warm shiver. With the water bubbling around my neck, it was easy to snuggle close to him. If anyone could indeed see, at least the surface was more than frothy enough to obscure the actions below. I couldn't help but part my thighs for him. Nothing could have been a more pleasant distraction from my insecurities than more sex.

I settled in beside her for better access. I also slid my thigh between her knees. When a particular touch caused her to moan and clamp her legs together, my own leg kept her from clamping my fingers.

The events of this evening -- and I guess now late night -- had given me a little insight into Darby's preferences. While much of her life and personality remained a mystery, I did have some idea as to how best to touch her.

I continued to refine my knowledge as I made minor adjustments to my approach. The actions that seemed to heighten her pleasure, I kept. Those that detracted, I abandoned. In return, I kept a steady, constant stream of pleasure funneling into her libido. Even as my own flesh began to reawaken, I remained focused. I wanted to hear her cry out once more beneath this dark night sky.

The more that he tugged at the skin over my hood the more I would quiver or flinch. The results of his actions weren't completely predictable but in general, the lower that his fingers went into my bush the more he would tug at my clit, and the more that my body would consequently react. His bold knee between my legs, although only mildly erogenous in itself, heated me by its expression of his desire. My breasts felt surprisingly buoyant in the water. Normally submerged, they would loll in some sort of state of neutral suspension, but in the warm churning drafts of the hot tub they lifted and bobbed about just beneath the surface. I raised my mouth to his and parted my lips as my arms snaked around his shoulders to draw him close.

Darby's desire for intimacy intensified as I continued. She pulled herself closer and kissed me firmly. Her lips parted and our tongues teased one another.

She could not maintain the kiss for long. My efforts between her thighs had her breathing elevated. Our lips would part to let her inhale sharply, her magnificent breasts breaching the surface as her lungs filled in a great gasp.

She made all manner of sounds as her climax neared. I think I liked it when she whispered my name the best. The hunger in her voice thrilled me. "Say my name," I murmured in quiet encouragement, eager to hear her say it again in that same lustful, needy tone.

Quickly, he had me worked into a frenzy, my skin in a dreamy haze from the warm bubbles. I paused to gasp as I clung to him, pressing my chest up against his body.

"Say my name."

"Oh Spencer," I breathed in his ear, then chuckled. "Avery wants you so bad." Then I started to feel bad that I might have bruised his ego, and clutched him close.

"I'm sorry," I blushed. "I couldn't help it ... Simon."

The mood was broken but probably only on a temporary basis. I supposed that it was nothing that we couldn't get back to. I palmed his back reassuringly in my guilt.

The finger inside her rapidly turned her attention to the here and now. Her spine arched, her breasts thrust towards me as the enhanced sensation ran through her.

I leaned in close, a mischievous grin matching the one she'd given me. "You have a sense of humor," I noted. "Good. I like a woman who enjoys a laugh."

I stroked her tight canal, feeling her tremble. "Now be thinking what I can do to you next. After I make you moan and shake with my finger, I'm going to fuck you good and proper."

I was already drawing him close when he declared his bold intentions and a soft but heavy sigh vented from my lungs. My breasts crushed into him while his hand probed me, wiggling about inside. They way that I was seated across his lap I could feel his dick against my thigh. Obligated to return his affection and reached down to give him a tugging.

Steam lifted up from the bubbling surface and into the night. Above us, the silvery edges of the sparse clouds, glinted in the soft moonlight, slowly crept across the dark sky. Those few stars strong enough to pierce the city's electric aura twinkled here and there. I kissed him firmly on the mouth.

Lifting my legs, I rested my heels on the edge of the seating ledge affording him better access to my sex from below rather than from between my thick thighs, and in so doing my body leaned back to rest my neck on the edge of the tub. The traction for my heels was poor so I hooked one foot behind the other ankle to better brace the one heel. I continued to stroke him just beneath the edge of my hip.

Darby's grip on my cock teased my own libido till I was too girthy for her to hold onto with one hand. But I remain determined to hear her moan yet again. My fingers stroked within her, eliciting further shivers of delight as she grind against me.

I could feel her nearing completion as she shifted against me. Her breath was hot against my cheek as her lips broke from mine to let her pant.

It wouldn't be long now. Then I would seek my own satisfaction once more from her. But first her. I pressed forward, inching her towards the point of no return.

His fingers continued working inside me, probing and flicking about, but as pleasing as it was, it was all just taunting after his dauntless declaration. I wanted him inside me so bad. I wanted his hot girth to stuff me. Looking up into the luminescent curves and dark shadows of his face, my eyes pleaded while my fist tilted his shaft towards my entrance, but the way that I was seated across his lap, it barely reached to graze me. My thighs were too wide. I'd have to change positions.

Turning to face him would require some shifting to get my gangly long leg around him, so despite my wanting to face him, I flipped myself over and rested my elbows on the edge of the tub, letting the cool night air kiss my back as the hot currents bathed my legs, butt and buoyant chest. I parted my knees in the seat and reached behind him, grasping in the water for his cock while my empty pussy ached to be filled.

It took me a moment to figure out Darby's strange contortions. Despite giving off every indication that a fresh climax was imminent, she twisted in the water as if to separate from me. Was she not enjoying my touch?

But as her new position brought her in line with my now resurgent erection, I saw the method in her madness. "You want my cock, don't you?" I inquired coyly.

When I felt her fingers brush the swelling head, I shifted my hips to swing it slightly out of reach. I chuckled at her grunt of frustration. "No, no," I chided. "I want you to say the words."

My fingertips pressed on the spongy section inside her that I knew would make her moan. "I told you that I was going to fuck you. And I will. In the jacuzzi, on the couch, in bed -- wherever you like. And I'll fuck you soft or hard, on top or bottom, backwards or forwards. Whatever you want."

I teased her again with my fingers till she cried out again." But you have to say it out loud, Darby. I want to hear you say it."

Just as my searching fingers found his dick, he pulled away. I even pushed my ass back for him but still he remained out of range. Instead, he stuck his fingers back inside me, curling at my spot, teasing me relentlessly.

"I want to hear you say it."

More than his dick, his ego needed a stroke. I supposed that it was the least that I could do. It wasn't like I would have been lying. I needed to feel him inside me. I yearned for coupling.

"Fuck me, Simon," I huffed with urgency. "Fuck me now, please."

The hum of the water jets was soothing, but quite enough. I ached for him. Wisps of steam licked up and around my body while I rocked on my knees gently but restlessly awaiting his entry.

Darby's reaction suggested it was a concession to acknowledge her desire for me. Perhaps it was okay to let her body do the talking, but more difficult to use actual words. Perhaps it made it feel too real.

"You're even more beautiful when you do that," I praised. I was tempted to ask for more. To see this lovely creature actually beg for my cock would have been divine.

But that might be pushing it. Darby was not without pride. She might not be willing to be that openly submissive. And truth be told, I wanted her too much to risk turning her off.

So I sank my cock between her nether lips as asked. The warmth of the water made it easier this time, but it remained a tight fit. I took it slow as I could bear, resisting the urge to force her.

"Uhhh-ohhhhh." I couldn't help the falsetto sigh from eking out as he sheathed into me. My hips shuddered with satisfaction. His bare shaft was so hot inside me that it drove me wild. Slowly, Simon started to piston in and out of my slit. "Oh God," I huffed as I began rocking back into his thrusts, arching my back to lift my ass as the water jets swirled about my floaty breasts, jostling them.

"Umnh ... uhh ... ohh yeh ... oh yess ..." I began to moan, my voice wavering between thin falsetto and deep huskiness. His thick shaft probed deep, parting me, its tip dabbing in the still warm load that he'd previously decadently coated me with. Then it withdrew, letting my walls collapse, yearning in its brief absence until he wedged himself in again. Folding my arms on the tub's edge, I rested my chin as my body rocked to his exquisite motions. "Mmglhhh," I choked as my jaw slipped from its perch and I nearly swallowed my larynx as it landed upon my arm.

The long build-up had clearly taxed her more than me. The level of vibrato in her moans was intensifying. I could hear the implicit strain as she tried to hold back, but her control was failing.

Was it just the outdoor venue? Was she truly afraid someone might be lurking around wandering in the dead of night on the off-chance he might eavesdrop on my hot tub paramour?

Or was it me? Did vocally acknowledging just how much she enjoyed fucking me cross some prudish Maginot line for her?

I wasn't going to make it easy. I buried myself within her, my cock practically in her womb. I took the pause to reach around her, my fingers teasing her mound just above her impaled pussy. I could feel her trembling need for release. I tugged gently on her hair with my free hand, tilting her head up so I could hear her pant between moans.

He was jamming himself in me while his fingers worked my clit and my walls began to tremble. I was losing it wonderfully. Simon's grip of my hair arched my back and my breasts brushed against the edge of the tub as my body rocked back and forth from the jolts of his hips against my fleshy buttocks. I inhaled with a deep whine and tried to hold it in for the ascent, but each impact forced a sharp grunt from my lungs. With my knees on the molded seat, I wasn't sure how long that my legs would hold up. It was as if the oxygen was leaving my thighs and even though he had me by the waist and the hair, I sagged as my back arched until my chest was on the edge with my heavy tits dangling over while the steamy vapor from the pool licked around me, keeping my skin luxuriously warm in the beautiful coolness of the night.

"Mm ... mm ... uh ... yeh ... don't ... stuh ..." I grunted with each of his thrusts as his thick heat stabbed fabulously inside me. Faint but sharp reflections of my voice hinted back at me off the masonry of the house.

Darby's wailed as her pussy fluttered and pulsed around me. Her whole body tensed
as she announced her pleasure for anyone in my backyard to hear.

Impressively, it did not stop her desire for more. I slowed, expecting her heightened sensitivity to warrant a respite. But in between gasps, she begged me to continue. Perhaps she didn't find it too much to bear. Or perhaps she thrived on such sensory overload. Perhaps a part of her even enjoyed the pain.

Perhaps that's why I slowed nonetheless, just to tease her a little. I buried myself in her as far as she could bear it and leaned my mouth close to her ear. "Feel that? I'm so fucking hard right now. In a minute, I'm going to pump your belly full, because you're just so fucking hot. I just wanted you to know that."

I straightened up and began to slowly thrust into her again. I built up speed as my own threshold approached. Wouldn't be long now.

The hotness of Simon's prick inside me wedged deep and held as he took a moment to yank my head up and lean in to almost whisper.

"Feel that? I'm so fucking hard right now. In a minute, I'm going to pump your belly full, because you're just so fucking hot. I just wanted you to know that."

My spine was still bent as I tried to keep my ass pushed back to him but I was nearly upright, but the anticipation that his words gave me was incredible. I felt affirmed in my body, my sexuality justified, worthy. A tingle fluttered from my navel out to my hips and the water streamed down from my skin as my breath left me in a heavy shudder. Simon had already cum in me twice. A third time wouldn't matter.

"Ohhh yesss," I sighed on the quivers wracking through my core, but as he began to resuming fucking me, my thighs turned to jelly and gave out, and my knees slipped from their pliant perch on the seat, tumbling me clumsily in with a ka-splooch, completely submerged, nearly whacking my chin on the ledge on the way down.

Back