Adventurous male for female friend.

aero2nite

Very experienced
Seeking a female with whom I can connect and establish a friendship. I enjoy chat, email, text or phone during the day and enjoy conversing about many subjects. I am very sexual and open minded but that is far from being my only interest. I consider myself well travelled, active and adventurous Hopefully we can explore each others minds, release our inner desires and experience some passion.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd love a sexy chat from time to time. I'm 55 and in the Chicago area. You can kik me at vixen1216 if you're interested.

Seeking a female with whom I can connect and establish a friendship. I enjoy chat or text during the day and enjoy conversing about many subjects. I am very sexual and open minded but that is far from being my only interest. I would like to get to know you and you know me. Many years have passed and little to no affection has resulted and the standard room mate situation on the home front. Hopefully we can open up each others minds and enjoy our time together.
Near exact situation for me. Haven't been intimate for years but would be glad to know your intimacy

Seeking a female with whom I can connect and establish a friendship. I enjoy chat, email, text or phone during the day and enjoy conversing about many subjects. I am very sexual and open minded but that is far from being my only interest. I consider myself well travelled, active and adventurous Hopefully we can explore each others minds, release our inner desires and experience some passion.
bump

Back