Adam Schiff Belongs In Jail

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

EXCLUSIVE: Evidence Shows Adam Schiff Falsely Registered, Ineligibly Voted, and/or Committed Mortgage Fraud​

By Guest Contributor Apr. 30, 2024 8:00 am

A concerned citizen from the state of California uncovered what is believed to be crimes committed by Adam Schiff.
In 2000 Schiff was elected to Congress and has served as a US House member from the state of California ever since. Schiff reportedly purchased a home in Maryland with his wife in 2003 stating they would occupy this home for 12 consecutive months as their “primary residence”. Despite this claim, Schiff continued to vote in California.
Schiff refinanced his home in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2013 claiming the Maryland home was his primary residence. In 2009, a House Ethics investigation claimed that Schiff did this and Schiff claimed it was an error and he repaid the exempt taxes to the state of Maryland.
A fellow member of Congress was charged with criminal counts for doing the same thing, Steven Watkins, of Oklahoma.

It's absolutely astonishing how many legislators "forget" where they live.

Off the top of my head:
Josh Hawley
Tommy Tuberville
Lindsay Graham
and of course Liz Cheney, who used the family vacation cottage in Wyoming as the home base for representing Wyoming in Congress.

And no list would be complete without Arizona resident Sarah Palin, who continues to insist that she is a resident of Alaska "in her heart".

No he doesnt
Sure he does.

For helping transfer public funds to a genocidal apartheid state built on Iron Age superstitions. Him, and almost everybody else in congress. He might also belong there for whatever TL;DR it is that OP is going on about. Probably not, though.

Sure he does.

For helping transfer public funds to a genocidal apartheid state built on Iron Age superstitions. Him, and almost everybody else in congress. He might also belong there for whatever TL;DR it is that OP is going on about. Probably not, though.
No he doesn't.

Aaah.....another alt.

Can you just advise me when you change names so I can properly set my ignore list?

K?

Thanks
Alt? Are you confusing me for someone else?

There's more than one Marx-Leninist in the English-speaking world, you know. Though I'll admit, I ain't seen that other one around in some time.

Haha! I think I'm going to sing that song if I ever decide to take a trip to any of the protests. I'm tempted.

Alt? Are you confusing me for someone else?

There's more than one Marx-Leninist in the English-speaking world, you know. Though I'll admit, I ain't seen that other one around in some time.

Haha! I think I'm going to sing that song if I ever decide to take a trip to any of the protests. I'm tempted.
Of course 👍 keep pretending to be the "new guy"...that always works.

I believe poor Adam belongs in a mental institution, but he's surrounded by so many other fruitcakes that he hardly stands out.

So.. tell us about Mark Meadows and the AirBnB. Would love that story.
Why don't you start a thread about your favorite pastime, the contemplation of your dingleberries? Perhaps, in its simplicity, the dingleberry might serve as a reminder of the interconnectedness of all things. Just as this small anal fruit hangs delicately from its pubic branch, so too could you imagine yourself suspended in the delicate balance of life. In this solitary moment of reflection, you could roll it around between your fingertips and find yourself grappling with questions of purpose and meaning. What significance does this tiny remnant hold in the grand tapestry of the universe? Is there a lesson to be gleaned from its existence, or is it merely a whimsical quirk of nature? And while the dingleberry itself may eventually wither and fade, its impact on your consciousness lingers, reminding you of the beauty and complexity inherent in even the most mundane aspects of existence while demonstrating the limits of your scholarly pursuits. :rolleyes: :D

I believe poor Adam belongs in a mental institution, but he's surrounded by so many other fruitcakes that he hardly stands out.
Fruitcakes, you say?
Why don't you start a thread about your favorite pastime, the contemplation of your dingleberries? Perhaps, in its simplicity, the dingleberry might serve as a reminder of the interconnectedness of all things. Just as this small anal fruit hangs delicately from its pubic branch, so too could you imagine yourself suspended in the delicate balance of life. In this solitary moment of reflection, you could roll it around between your fingertips and find yourself grappling with questions of purpose and meaning. What significance does this tiny remnant hold in the grand tapestry of the universe? Is there a lesson to be gleaned from its existence, or is it merely a whimsical quirk of nature? And while the dingleberry itself may eventually wither and fade, its impact on your consciousness lingers, reminding you of the beauty and complexity inherent in even the most mundane aspects of existence while demonstrating the limits of your scholarly pursuits. :rolleyes: :D
🍍🍇🍑🍊🍓🍰🍰

Only Rightguide could write an entire paragraph on dingleberries as a metaphor for the human condition. 💩💩

Schiff belongs in the Senate. 👈 🤣

No one cares about ReichGuard's opinions.
That comment is knee slapping hilarious. :D It says a lot about your intellectual capacity. That comment just proves you can't be taken seriously. The good, the bad and the ugly all wrapped into one.

Back