Active Kik group

Well .. I set up kik a long time ago and only used it once so I wouldn't know ... but I would think my 861 posts (way more then you) on this site would tell you I am not a bot.
I would have thought you would be happy to have me šŸ¤£

I can't have my face connected with my profile

For a group with like 10 members maybe .. don't be so ..
Anyway.. sorry to waste your time

BTW my fetlife page goes back 8 or 9 years.. over 100 photos spanning that time
There's more than 10 people in the group. Not sure where you're getting that from. Kik is full of bots and people who aren't who they say they are. While you may be popular in your sandbox, you're unknown in mine. I'm sorry you're offended that we don't know who you are but we have to be careful too. I gave you the opportunity to prove you are who you say you are and you chose not to. I'd love to have you in the group if you change your mind though.

There's more than 10 people in the group. Not sure where you're getting that from. Kik is full of bots and people who aren't who they say they are. While you may be popular in your sandbox, you're unknown in mine. I'm sorry you're offended that we don't know who you are but we have to be careful too. I gave you the opportunity to prove you are who you say you are and you chose not to. I'd love to have you in the group if you change your mind though.

Well, there's not. I've just joined it and, including me, there's 7 people. Nobody has spoken at all nor did anyone ask me to send them a picture of my face.

I was being generous when I said 10 people... 7 seems right

I have gotten more pms from. Guys offering me to join their group then there are people in scotts group

I was being generous when I said 10 people... 7 seems right

I have gotten more pms from. Guys offering me to join their group then there are people in scotts group
Thats just the screening group. Once we verify you then we move you into the private group.

I get it if you're not comfortable showing your face. If you want to cover your face from the eyes down I'm fine with that but we need a live verification of some kind.

Back