A sincere personal....with no witty title

A very nice thread and I am sure it stands different from the normal ones which ask for sex.
Well written and appealing. No wonder you got so much responses and appreciations here.
A lovely bump from me.

Thanks

Thanks nisha.... But the search is still on!

Nisha... Haven't we talked in the past? Maybe a long time ago!

B

bumping it up for you too! I am married so not looking for any kind of meet up just online play! But if I was single I would be replying to this ad! Good luck with your search

Still no takers? Now that's a shame. :cool:

Surely in the midst of NYC, there's a woman for you. :)

Reaching Out

Reaching out again...after a long spell due to some personal emergencies....

Hoping to find someone....somewhere.

B

Hmmmm sent you a PM and........,.

No response. I suppose I didn't say enough to convince you that I'm special. But how can you know if you don't reach out to communicate. Perhaps I'm too old for you. Older women are more experienced and have less drama. Anyway check out my posts my threads my profile and my poems. Also a link to my blog is on my profile page. I'm a very erotic, sensual, sexy mature woman who you would find interesting if we chatted!
Kitten:rose:

No response. I suppose I didn't say enough to convince you that I'm special. But how can you know if you don't reach out to communicate. Perhaps I'm too old for you. Older women are more experienced and have less drama. Anyway check out my posts my threads my profile and my poems. Also a link to my blog is on my profile page. I'm a very erotic, sensual, sexy mature woman who you would find interesting if we chatted!
Kitten:rose:

I apologize DK. I am not the one who would ignore. I always try to reply. I was away for a bit, but will certainly write back.

B

Back