A Show of Hands

:rolleyes: Luckily, I have not had to endure such discomfort.

I imagine that more often would feel more "creepy" than "flattering". and ona plane... worse, as one is confined.

I have had my own fantasies about mutually appreciated flattery (and beyond) on plane flights, but kept it "under my hat", so to speak.

Yeah it was just the approach. He was so into my feet, he wanted me to come be a food model for him and whipped out his book and card. He asked if he could take me to dinner when we landed, so he could show me his work... :rolleyes: um.. no thanks.

Yeah it was just the approach. He was so into my feet, he wanted me to come be a food model for him and whipped out his book and card. He asked if he could take me to dinner when we landed, so he could show me his work... :rolleyes: um.. no thanks.

I have heard of "finger food", but "toe food"?:confused:;)

tofu, yes.

Oh, those are not the cuffs of the Beverly Hills PD?

or a fanshionista dominatrix?

Not very fashionista, and the beverly Hills PD I have only seen on TV. Their handcuffs too. Which maybe eaves you wondering if the dominatrix' shoes would fit me, I suppose.

575_33195972.jpg

Bigwoody8~

Nice! Thank you. Do you get a lot of compliments on your hands?

Um.. wow.. perky... your hands are.. um... hmmmm :confused:

I know, I know...s'posed to show OUR hands...but, dammit, CyanFlowerGal...that pic is delectable so I hadta share it with you.

Hmmm...where is your tiarra?????

:)

I know, I know...s'posed to show OUR hands...but, dammit, CyanFlowerGal...that pic is delectable so I hadta share it with you.

Hmmm...where is your tiarra?????

:)

I have it under lock and key. I take it out for special occasions or whenever I am feeling princess-y :D

CyanFlowerGal...hee hee

How you doin', Sparky? :rose:

I have it under lock and key. I take it out for special occasions or whenever I am feeling princess-y :D

CyanFlowerGal...hee hee

How you doin', Sparky? :rose:

Meh. Working on getting my spark back. :)

Hope your sister is doing as best as she can. :rose:

Meh. Working on getting my spark back. :)

Hope your sister is doing as best as she can. :rose:

She amazes me sometimes. I try to think what I would do in her place and quite honestly, I think I would give up. But she... she is a fighter through and through.

And never say you have lost your spark! Why it is there for everyone to see. Right along with your snark (my favoritest quality, I must say ;)).

I'm with you Blu, I love a man's hands. They are such a turn on for me, especially when they are very masculine looking.

Just knowing the pleasure they can provide....

Something we agree on finally! :kiss:;)

Back