A Sequence of Unwelcome Encounters ((LitShark & princesssexci))

Isadora

Isadora had to keep quiet as her pussy continued to get pounded underneath the desk but it was incredibly hard.

Incredibly hard. Wasnt that one of those phrases that meant two things at once? She was certain there was a proper wording for it but it didn’t matter at the moment. Usually she was so good with definitions, too!

She bit her lip and swallowed down a cry of pleasure.

“What do you want, old man?”

The sound of Klaus’ voice almost brought her back to her normal self, almost. It was like being two people at once. The good, more wholesome part of her struggled to come up for air but with every slam of the principals cock was forced back down.

“Ah, Mr. Baudelaire—umph! Welcome. I wanted to—huh, huh, humph! I wanted to discuss your options with you. You’re not doing well here, obviously. Hungh-hanh-hah! Maybe you should consider dropping out. Ughh! Learn a—trade!”
If only she could stop this and … ohhhh but his cock felt so fucking good. Isadora’s eyes rolled in the back of her head. No, no she didnt want to stop. In fact, it was a huge turn on knowing Klaus could catch them at any moment.

What would do then?

Would he pout? Would he cry? Or would he man up and fuck her like all the other guys at the school?
“Actually, I’m planning to ask my girlfriend to marry me. Then I can activate my trust fund and get out of here for good.”

At those words, Isadora made a little cry of pleasure, the old her trying to come back to the surface again past her sex fuddled brain.

“Oh! Ho-ho-ho-ohhhhh!” The Man With a Beard but No Hair leaned back in his chair, his whole body bouncing with laughter, “of course. Your girlfriend! Hah! Hah! Hah! How is that relationship going for you?”

“It would be going great if you weirdos would stop messing with her.”

“K-Kla-“ The words were so soft they could scarcely be heard.

“Maybe she likes being messed with. Maybe she likes weirdos, too.”

The slamming into Isadora’s hips was too much though. She could hardly speak and her words fell short. She was lost once more to pleasurable feelings of being fucked into oblivion as another powerful orgasm washed over for who knows how many times that day.

Isadora for her part was trying to stay conscious, trying not to black out. She’d heard things while the bald principal was fucking her. Things like :
Kit Snicket

Larry His Waiter or was it the waiter.

Either way, regardless of if he was fucking her. He seemed scared.

And Isadora didnt know what that meant for her.

~Violet~

Violet moaned against his cock and continued bobbing her head up and down his cock hungrily. Sure, before she hadnt been so eager about this, reluctant even but that was because she thought she had a boyfriend.

That and well, she was initially doing this to protect her siblings.

And she was still doing this to protect Klaus and Sunny. They didnt realize it but she was. She’d do anything to protect them. She had done anything to protect them. She’d gone on national tv and fucked the whatever team they had at this stupid school on camera plus whatever character Count Olaf was playing to make sure they were safe.

Elijah was supposed to be her sense of normalcy.
Apparently he preferred slutty redheads in ugly poofy pink dresses.

Without realizing it she was already deepthroating Billy's cock, choking on it.

“That’s my good little meat toilet.”
She groaned against his cock as she moved her fingers between her legs feeling herself getting more and more wet with every second. Violet didn’t understand why being used and abused like this turned her on but it did.

She fingered her crotch, the only thing keeping her from actually touching her pussy was her pink cotton panties.

“Is someone in here?” Klaus’ tone was accusatory as he asked loudly, inquiring of anyone who might be concealed more than the Man with a Beard.

It had almost sounded like someone starting to say his name, but the sound got lost in the stuffy air of the principal’s office. It wasn’t just stuffy, it smelled… something foul but not altogether unpleasant. Somehow familiar but not specific. Klaus couldn’t decide what it smelled like, but he didn’t like it.

“You—oooh, you’re just being paran-ohh-ied!” the principal continued to rock in his chair, making the springs squeal and groan—explaining the sound that Klaus thought he heard, “oh hell!”

“Oh hell what?” Klaus was confused, because he had no idea that his girlfriend and confidant was orgasming on the elderly principal’s cock right at that moment.

The principal didn’t even respond, his eyes closed tightly in contrast to Isadora’s that were rolled back in what had become something of a familiar expression she made mid-climax. It had helped her to win “Best in Show.” Now her pussy was doing a lewd dance up and down the veiny shaft of the Man with a Beard but No Hair’s cock—wringing him out like a wet towel.

“Just go!” the old man grunted, grasping and spreading Isadora’s ass cheeks less-than-gently, “get—hah—out!”

Just before Klaus stood back up, the principal opened his eyes, locking eyes with the younger man as his balls clenched and jerked upward, dumping a massive glut of thick, hot cum into Klaus’ girlfriend’s raw pussy. He sighed loudly as his balls continued to pump her full, still looking triumphantly into Klaus’ eyes. The expression on the young man’s face caused his balls to tug upward again and spew a renewed glut of fresh ball-snot into Isadora.

“Just… go to classes, or whatever.” The principal sighed, leaning back in his chair, letting Isadora continue milking him until his cock started going limp, “I’m done with you.”

“You’re not going to get away with this.”

“Uh huh. Sure. Tell Kit I say ‘hello.’” The principal laughed wickedly as Klaus departed his office.

Once he was gone, he wheeled his chair back from the desk and pulled Isadora back up to sitting and ran his hands over her exposed breasts and sweaty, latex-clad midsection.

“That’ll do, pig. That’ll do.”

“Oh shit! You’re half-starved for it today, huh bitch? That’s okay. I like you slutty like this. Go on, then! Suck that cock.” Billy chuckled triumphantly as Violet’s head bobbed in his lap, “damn, slut! You’re about to suck me inside out.”

It wasn’t exactly true, but it was close enough. She really was outdoing herself! Billy’s hand moved to what was now a familiar position on the back of her head, riding along as she worked her magic. He didn’t have to push or pull to make her gag herself on his cock—but he did anyway. When she started playing with herself, Billy shoved her face into his lap, forcing his cock past her gag reflex and into the clenching depths of her throat.

“Yeah! That’s a good bitch. Choke on that cock!” Billy was groaning, loud enough for Duncan to hear on the other side of the door.

Duncan had pressed himself against the wall, his forehead pressing against the wall hard enough that there would surely be a red spot left behind when he turned back from the wall. He was tugging his cock through his slacks, precum beginning to stain the front of his Prufrock Prep, charcoal slacks.

“Fuck! I’m getting close!” Billy groaned, matching Violet’s rhythm by thrusting his hips in opposition, the wide crown of his cock sloppily mashing in and out of the choke-point at the back of her throat—just making an absolute mess of her throat, “where do you want it?”

Billy ran his fingers through her ponytail, releasing the back of her head. A kind of reward for her hard work, he would let her decide where his cum should land—as long as she made her mind up quickly.

Isadora

“Is someone in here?” Came Klaus’ voice.

Again, it momentarily broke Isadora out of her lust ridden spell. Maybe it was because deep down she wanted to be with Klaus and maybe it was because she wanted out of here just as much but that didn’t stop the continued orgasms.

She squeaked and moaned though ironically so did the principal’s chair which covered up her own sounds pretty well. Isadora wasn’t sure if she was disappointed or excited that Klaus still didn’t know she was being fucked.

Her vision was starting to get hazy though with every thrust that the Principal with no hair gave. It felt so good but hurt all the same, her cunt felt raw but wet.

“Ahh..” she whimpered and bit her lip almost to the point of cutting it with her own teeth. She couldn’t keep up with the two men and their verbal sparring.

“Just go!”

The principal’s cock slammed into her a few more times before she felt him explode inside of her. His warm cum filled her up. It was a shock that she hadn’t bumped her head on the table yet.

“I’m done with you.”

“You’re not going to get away with this.”

“Uh huh. Sure. Tell Kit I say ‘hello.’”

When Klaus finally left the room and Isadora was pulled up from under the desk, she was certain she would have a hard time walking. She’d pretty much been fucked all morning.

Breakfast? Who needed that when she’d been filled with cum in pretty much all of her holes.

“That’ll do pig, that’ll do.”

She gave a small smile but wasn’t sure what was on the agenda next. Did she just go to class to? It felt like it had been forever since she needed to attend one. Was this why all the popular students weren’t in their seats when the bell rang??

~Violet~

“Oh shit! You’re half-starved for it today, huh bitch? That’s okay. I like you slutty like this. Go on, then! Suck that cock.”

Her head continued to bob back and forth hungrily on his cock as she fingered herself, groaning when she felt his hand at the back of her head.

“damn, slut! You’re about to suck me inside out.”

And while it wasn’t necessary…today for him to guide her head with how far he wanted to shove his dick down her throat, today she didnt struggle.

Today, she let Billy use her like a cock hungry slut. She let out a bunch of gurgling sounds when he pushed her head all the way down to his lap.

As this was happening, she fingered herself harder and harder.

Hurt me.

Choke me with your big fat cock…

These were the words that ran through her mind. It was a shame that telepathy wasn’t a real thing.
Violet wanted to be punished though. She was a horrible prospective girlfriend for Duncan.

Elijah clearly didn’t find her worthy and he was team Olaf.

“Yeah! That’s a good bitch. Choke on that cock!”

And she did just that, choked on his cock.

“Fuck! I’m getting close!”

She looked up at him as best as she possibly could. Her throat ached from Billy fucking her mouth.

“where do you want it?”

Violet pulled her shirt open. “My tits.” she answered when she pulled away from his cock. She frowned and glanced behind at the door. She couldve sworn she heard something.

Billy grunted as he finished tugging himself off, spraying his cum across Violet’s round, heaving breasts. He started where they cleaved, just below her collar bones and zig-zagged his way down until his cock began dribbling rather than spraying. It took almost no coaxing to bring her mouth back to the head of his cock so that she could suck the last of his thick jizz out of his cock.

“Fuck yes,” Billy sighed, “what an obedient, enthusiastic whore you turned out to be.”

Billy pushed her away from his softening cock with the heel of his hand, she seemed reluctant to part with it. Billy sighed, the spirit was willing but the balls were empty. Being with Violet was starting to make Billy feel like he was a wet rag being constantly wrung out. He was dry.

“I’ll probably have more for you after lunch. Good job,” Billy nodded, tucking his shirt back in and buckling his belt back up, “I think Coach has something for you to do. Something about the game.”

As if cued by Billy’s comment, the schoolwide sound system whined to life.

“Vi-oh-lut Beau-du-lair, please ruh-port to the Prince-sup-pal’s office. You have urge-gent cheerleading duties with which to uh-tend.” Coach Genghis was back in character and his accent returned, arguably worse than ever.

“Well, see ya,” Billy used Violet’s pony tail to wipe his hands and then he walked out of the closet, not even noticing Duncan pressed against the wall nearby.

On his way out of the Principal’s office, Klaus stopped dead in his tracks. Count Olaf was there, face-to-face. Klaus flushed bright red, his heartbeat was in his ears—he wanted to hurt him, to fight him in some way, his fists were clenched.

But Olaf just scoffed and moved past, reassured by now that Klaus was nothing to worry about. A single, angry tear moved down Klaus’ cheek. Vice Principal Nero played the violin.

“Oh good, you’ve got the pig,” Olaf chuckled after slamming the Principal’s door.

Olaf quickly dragged Isadora back onto her unstable feet, one of her pink stiletto heels had slipped off of her heel but still kept her toes pinned inside, while the other foot was still perched on the slender, four-inch heel. Count Olaf used a towel that he had slung over his shoulder to clean up some of the lingering cum on her latex stockings and corset.

“Where’s the cow?”

The Man with a Beard but No Hair just shrugged before reaching into his desk and retrieving a plastic bottle of the aphrodisiac pills that the girls were both likely very addicted to by now and likely experiencing withdrawals. Olaf grabbed the pill bottle and pocketed it within his windbreaker sweatpants.

Count Olaf took a moment to get into character before he grabbed the intercom off of the Principal’s desk. He stuck his thumb into Isadora’s mouth to keep her sucking on something while he paged Violet.

“Vi-oh-lut Beau-du-lair, please ruh-port to the Prince-sup-pal’s office. You have urge-gent cheerleading duties with which to uh-tend.”

“Fuck yes,” Billy sighed, “what an obedient, enthusiastic whore you turned out to be.” Violet cleaned rhe tip of his cocj not wanting to let it go as quickly as Billy was ready to leave.

However, it wss over sooner than she had anticipated and Violet made a silent note to take her time next go around. She licked her lips but hadn’t responded to his comment about lunch. She could feel the heart break about Elijah again and needed to numb the pain.

Of course the pain made her horny which was an odd combination.

“I think Coach has something for you to do. Something about the game.”

Violet rolled her eyes. “Can’t I just follow you instead, I can be your arm —“

“Vi-oh-lut Beau-du-lair, please ruh-port to the Prince-sup-pal’s office. You have urge-gent cheerleading duties with which to uh-tend.”

Violet flinched at the sound of Count Olaf’s terrible southern accent. “Nevermind.” She muttered as she untied her hair. The last thing she wanted was Count Olaf getting off at the sight of her with her infamous ponytail.

She waited for Billy to leave and finished cleaning herself up before making her way out of the closet as she turned to go to the principals office she froze and turned back. Making her way back towards the closet her eyes narrowed. She’d heard something earlier when she was giving Billy head.

“Hello? Is anyone there?”

Count Olaf or Coach Ghenghis or whoever he was pretending to be on any given day could wait. Violet stepped closer: “Don’t think I didn’t hear you. You can come out. Im not a bitch like Carmelita.”

Duncan almost flinched at being addressed directly as Violet emerged from the closet. With some effort, he stopped manhandling himself through his slacks. He turned toward Violet with a tent in his pants and a tint across his cheeks—he was humiliated to be called out like this. He’d been hoping she would pass right by him without notice like she had been for at least a week now, since the transfer students arrived.

“Aren’t you?” Duncan huffed at last, indignation written all over his face, “you suck the cocks of half the campus, almost all of the faculty—you take cash for sex, you even use my closet like a love motel! What are you if not a bitch? I liked you! I still, for some fucked up reason, I still like you! And every cock you suck is like a dagger in my heart!”

“Violet, hurry up,” Billy snapped her fingers, he knew that Violet and Isadora were supposed to be meeting with the opposing team coach and referees for the impending game.

While Billy didn’t love the idea of his date to the dance fucking a room full of middle age dudes, but he knew that whatever Coach Genghis would do if they kept them waiting would be much worse.

“Go on Violet, they’re calling you. They might have a dollar!” Duncan was still livid.

“Hey, watch it, dude. She’s my sister,” Klaus had wondered into the hallway after leaving the principal’s office, “what are you fighting about anyway?”

“Nothing,” Billy tried to assert himself, “we were just—”

“Your sister is a whore!” Duncan shouted.

Klaus was leaping at him before he had a chance to think about it, both rolling around the floor, exchanging weak punches. Billy snapped again. "That's your fault," Billy hissed in Violet's ear, leading her away from the fight.

“Aren’t you?” Duncan huffed at last, indignation written all over his face, “you suck the cocks of half the campus, almost all of the faculty—you take cash for sex, you even use my closet like a love motel! What are you if not a bitch? I liked you! I still, for some fucked up reason, I still like you! And every cock you suck is like a dagger in my heart!”

The look on his face said it all and really Violet hadn’t expected to see him there. Her heart broke, maybe she was just bad at this whole being a girlfriend thing?

“Duncan…I can explain. Everything I’m doing is…” Why was she doing all of this? This wasn’t like her at all. She especially never imagined herself sucking and fucking Count Olaf of all people.
The snapping that Billy did seemed to do something to her.

You’re doing this to save your siblings. Count Olaf will kill them if you don’t be his little cumwhore.

“Violet, hurry up,” came Billy’s voice.

“I—I’ll explain everything to you. I promise, Duncan.” Please don’t give up on me. She thought helplessly. She knew that if she kept this up she’d be able to figure out how to bring Count Olaf down. She was in his in crowd now.

“Go on Violet, they’re calling you. They might have a dollar!”

Before she could even say anything her brother appeared out of nowhere. “Klaus! Duncan both of you stop!” She screamed as Klaus went to beat the shit out of Duncan for calling her a whore.

"That's your fault," Billy hissed at her. She flushed and didn’t say anything, just glanced back at them both and reluctantly followed Billy. It was okay, everything would be okay.

Once she helped save everyone Duncan would understand the sacrifices that she had to go through for them.

Count Olaf – Breaking Character

“Oh, good. There you are. Come with us,” Count Olaf emerged from the Principal’s office carrying Isadora over his shoulder. She was visibly leaking cum across the pink latex pig outfit, “we’re meeting the other coach right now.”

Count Olaf wasn’t even bothering with his Coach Genghis role, he had too many things on his mind. He grabbed Violet by the hand and turned her to head toward the locker room. It was almost more trouble to cheat than it would have been just to let his mid-twenties transfer students beat the snot out of these punks.

Fernald reached into the fray with his hooks, grabbing each boy’s collar to separate them, breaking up the fight.

“Look, I’m not trying to be disrespectful! My sister is clearly a whore too, just look! They’ve beat us, Klaus. They did something to our sisters and now we’re basically their prisoners!”

“It’s not like that! Isadora’s reputation is bad, but she’s my girlfriend and I love her!”

Collie burst out laughing for a moment across the hall before stifling himself and heading into the locker room.

“Break it up, you punks!” Fernald shouted at them.

“Come on! We don’t have time for this. Come! Now!” Count Olaf barked at Violet, carrying Isadora with him into the Men’s Locker Room.

In the locker room the coach of the visiting football team was waiting. Olaf passed Isadora into his arms with a big, showy smile.

“The other one is on her way. Here at Prufrock Prep we specialize in raising and training useful, young sluts for advanced man-pleasing. They’ll do whatever you want, as long as you follow through on your end.”

“This is a weird school,” the other coach remarked, pulling down his blue sweatpants to free his cock. The visiting coach’s track suit was exactly like Coach Genghis’, except that it was blue instead of red, “but I like it.”

Gripping one of her pigtails, the other coach, Coach McAdams, stuffed Isadora’s mouth with cock while beckoning Violet closer.

“Let me get a good look at you, purple.” The coach didn’t know Violet’s name.

Violet - Hating life at Prufrock 101

Everything Duncan had said to her just swirled around in Violets head. He liked her? He’d been so quiet about it, she hadn’t been sure. How had she missed the signs. She had been walking with Billy but had turned shortly after hearing the boys start fighting.

No, she had to stop them before both Duncan and Klaus got kicked out. Didn’t they realize that this school was basically under Olaf’s control.

He could use anything against the siblings to have them kicked out, ANYTHING. She started to turn back to them only to be redirected towards the mens locker room.

“Oh, good. There you are. Come with us,”
Wow, he wasnt even pretending to have that stupid accent. Violet glared at him. This was Olaf’s fault.

“Oh but what happened to your accent?” She asked innocently though she was far from it.

“Come on! We don’t have time for this. Come! Now!”

Violet was trying to fight it, tears almost welled up in her eyes but she glanced at Klaus and Duncan, her Duncan. She…was…doing this to save them.

Taking a deep breath, she walked into the locker room. They’d forgive her after this, wouldn’t they?

“The other one is on her way. Here at Prufrock Prep we specialize in raising and training useful, young sluts for advanced man-pleasing. They’ll do whatever you want, as long as you follow through on your end.”

Violet took a deep breath and walked in, glancing around. Isadora was already on her knees bobbing her head like a hungry little cock whore.

“Let me get a good look at you, purple.”

Her fists clenched as she again tried to fight past whatever the fuck Olaf had done to her.

It wasn’t working. She was already moving towards him, despite her clenched fists.

“Its Violet. While Violet is a sort of purple its not the exact shade of purple…and purple is an incredibly dumb name for a name. I hope you don’t have kids…”

Last edited:
Coach Jones and the 3 Little Pigs

Coach Jones cradled the back of Isadora’s head as it bobbed up and down on his cock. His mouth twisted up to the side of his face as Violet mouthed off. He cast a withering glance over to Olaf before answering.

“It’s nice to meet you, Violet. I only called you ‘purple’ because your cheer outfit is purple, but now that I know you, I think I’ll call you Stupid. Now bring that jiggly ass over here and shut your mouth about my kids.”

The Coach reached out to grab the back of Violet’s neck and bring her closer, she was taking her sweet time coming closer and he wanted to have a taste of that smart mouth of hers. He kissed her deeply, sloppily and lewdly. It was the kind of kiss with no love and almost no affection.

The hand that wasn’t riding the back of Isadora’s head began working its way up under Violet’s mesh top. He filled his palm with her breast and squeezed firmly. Jones knew his team wasn’t likely to beat this Prufrock team of ringers. That one so-called kid had full-sleeve tattoos! There was a dude with hooks—Coach Jones did NOT want the smoke. But if he was going to be bribed, he was going to make the most of it.

The coach of a middling prep college didn’t make a ton of money, nor did he often have occasion to cheat on his wife with teen coeds. He was going to make the most of this.

“Oh shit! It’s true!” The staring quarterback for the visiting team was leading a crew that included most of the starters on offense and defense.

“Fuck yeah!” the star safety exclaimed, rushing into the locker room.

“I’m first! Back up and wait your turn,” Coach Jones swiped blindly behind himself to keep his team back, “come on, Stupid. Get your mouth on it!”

“We’re supposed to just wait?” the running back scoffed.

“Carmelita. Get in here and do some fluffing for these boys.” Olaf called back into the hall.

Meanwhile, Coach Jones lifted Isadora back to her feet by her pigtails and started to roughly finger fuck her swollen pussy.

“And what’s your name, lil Piggy?”

Stupid Purple—I mean Violet

“It’s nice to meet you, Violet. I only called you ‘purple’ because your cheer outfit is purple, but now that I know you, I think I’ll call you Stupid. Now bring that jiggly ass over here and shut your mouth about my kids.”

Violet despite herself and despite the offense she felt at the Coach’s comment about being stupid of all things groaned at the kiss. It lacked the emotion that she’d gotten from Elijah or even Bill who was just now starting to truly appreciate her….talents.

Still with how brutal the kiss was emotionally that didn’t mean she had a choice in the matter. Violet felt Coach Jones hand grip her breast as they kissed and whimpered, her nipples tightening from the touch.

Guys from the other team were already starting to make their way into the locker room. Isadora’s head was bobbing back and forth eagerly, quickly on Coach Mcadam’s cock.

The guys from the other team seemed eager to get to them as Carmelita happily did some sort of tap dance into the locker room.

She reached for Coach Jones cock and pulled it into her mouth. Her jaw was going to ache in the by the time this day was over.
Isadora moaned as she was pulled by the pigtails and stood, crying out as Coach Jones began fucking her pussy. Violet could feel herself being pulled back into that lustful mind frame as she was barked orders.

Violet began to take more of the Coach’s cock down her throat, then pulled back repeating this action back and forth.

Isadora - the new MVP cheerleader?

“Isa…dora…wait I think I got that wrong, no its Willemina!” Isadora said thus in between her moaning at how good and how deep his fingers were going into her pussy.

Violet was going to get them in trouble. As much as she wanted to get back to Klaus, she enjoyed being popular. She enjoyed all the fucking she was getting. None of the guys had ever paid much attention to her until all of this.

And for a minute, it seemed like Violet had liked it too.

“Be nice to um purple thoughghhh….” her words starting to become a mess,”Shes mu-much friendlier when she ha…has a big co-cock wrecking her pussy.”

Isadora ignored the look that Violet gave her when the brunette’s eyes darted up to her. Really, Isadora was trying to save her from Coach Olaf’s wrath.

“ohhh fuck your fingers feel so good!”
And there went Isadora’s steady frame of mind as she let herself be consumed by the the lust and finger fucking she was getting.

Carmelita
15 minutes ago
Carmelita was bored. She rolled her eyes and she pulled out her cellphone taking suggestive photos to put on her onlyfans account. She only had like 2 subscribers but she liked to tease them throughout the day.

It was at night if she wasn’t busy being fucked by her new boyfriend Elijah who she only started dating for about a day then she’d give those two subscribers a real show.

Just was waving the players into the locker room while taking said suggestive selfies like flashing the camera, she jumped at the sound of Count Olaf calling her dropping her phone.

“Carmelita. Get in here and do some fluffing for these boys.” Olaf called back into the hall.

Carmelita stared at her cracked smart phone. She quietly mocked him then fluffed her hair before going to fluff the guys. That asshole owed her a new phone buuut at least she’d get to do something other than being ignored. Grabbing her phone and tap dancing into the locker room she smiled at all the players pushing her curly red hair behind her shoulder and set said broken phone on one of the benches.

She stepped in between two of the players and pulled their cocks out. licking both hands she stroked them and grinned.

“Which one of you gets my mouth first?”

Visiting Players

“That would be me!” the running back stepped forward, already brandishing his rock hard cock in Carmelita’s face while he slipped his fingers in among her red curls tumbling down the back of her head, “aren’t you an adorable little cocksucker.”

It was just a coincidence that this young man from a different school used Carmelita’s hypnotic trigger, but he did. His quarterback friend crowded in, poking her cheek with the head of his cock.

“Come on, don’t be selfish. We’re a team,” the quarterback countered.

Within moments more and more of the starters were crowding in to have Carmelita service them with her mouth. A “huddle” of sorts.

Coach Jones

While his team was getting bricked up by the third cheer whore, Coach Jones was starting to fully appreciate his two playthings. The good girl and the naughty whore—he understood the paradigm at last.

“Yeah? You like those fingers? Wait until you see what my dick can do,” the visiting coach was boasting while he continued fingering Isadora’s pussy, “but it sounds like Stupid here needs a cock inside her right away so she can remember what she’s good for. Come here, Stupid.”

Coach Jones bent Violet over the bench between the lockers and mounted her aggressively, shoving his thick cock, still wet from both girls’ spit, into her pussy with almost no preamble. While his fingers moved faster and faster in and out of Willemina’s pussy.

“I’m going to fuck your friend, then I’m going to pass her to my team. Then I’m going to take my time with you, you horny fucking sow.”

Carmelita

That would be me!” the out of school player responded. Carmelita licked her lips hungrily especially when the player added, “aren’t you an adorable little cocksucker.”

Her whole body tingled at that. It didn’t take long for Carmelita to go down to her knees and reach for the players cock.

“I know!” She responded instead of a cordial thank you.

It didnt take long for her lips to wrap around the players cock. She groaned as she heard one of the guys mention the guy getting his dick sucked was being selfish.

Maybe he was, but who wouldn’t when Carmelita was sucking cock. She should even probably asked their names though, not that it actually mattered.

She seemed to be gathering a crowd which was not surprising. She was one of the hottest girls at Profrock? Prufrock? Prufuck? Whatever this school was called.

Her head bobbed on the first cock and then moved to the next and the next. Whichever cock she wasn’t sucking on she was keeping hard with her hands by stroking.

~~~

Isadora
“Yeah? You like those fingers? Wait until you see what my dick can do,”

Isadora cried out even more clenching her fists. This was too much, too hot to handle.

“but it sounds like Stupid here needs a cock inside her right away so she can remember what she’s good for. Come here, Stupid.”

She wasnt sure whether she wanted to be alone with the coach and keep him to herself or keep Violet with her. Isadora could try to “save” her but did Violet want to be saved?

“I’m going to fuck your friend, then I’m going to pass her to my team. Then I’m going to take my time with you, you horny fucking sow.”

Ohhhh my gawwwd” She moaned as he finger fucked her. She was sopping wet. Isadora kept clenching and unclenching her fists.

She opened her mouth to defend her friend again but it once again got lost in the moans. Her eyes glazed over with lust as Isadora tried to hold onto herself and her love for Klaus except the finger fucking felt so damn good.

Being wanted for more than just her mind felt so damned good.

P-please, don’t stop.” Isadora begged.

~~ Violet

That fucking traitor.

Isadora didn’t seem to be doing anything to stop any of what was happening which honestly, Violet shouldn’t have been shocked.

Violet couldn’t stop the moan though as his cock slammed into her pussy and begun fucking her hard and fast.

Ohhh my fuck!” She moaned as her pussy clenched around his thick cock. The fact that he hadn’t done any foreplay made it feel more raw.

Her eyes watered as whimpers slipped out. Those whimpers turned to full out moans of pleasure.

All the while Duncans words replayed in her head. She really was a whore. Otherwise she wouldn’t be as wet as she was right now as the coach from the other team called her stupid.

Violet was a stupid whore and while her mind fought against the idea., her body seemed to relish in it.

Coach Jones and Visiting Players

“Oh yeah!” Coach Jones groaned as he settled into a steady rhythm of thrusting his hips back and forth, moving faster and faster as Violet slipped further into depravity, “don’t worry, pig. I’m not going to stop!”

Coach Jones raised up his elbow to finger Isadora’s pussy even deeper and harder as he brought his other hand down on Violet’s jiggling ass cheek hard. He spanked her again before snatching up her ponytail and using it for leverage to thrust his big cock deeper and harder. Pinpricks of sweat were already spreading out across his chest and shoulders as he slammed his body against Violet’s over and over again.

“There she goes. That’s what sound a whore makes—good girl, Stupid!” Coach Jones was boasting and laughing as he extracted his fingers from Isadora’s wet pussy and slipped them into Violet’s mouth for her to suck.”

Releasing her hair, Coach Jones gave Violet’s ass another loud smack before shoving her down onto the bench and slipping his big cock out of her. With wet fingers, he picked Isadora up under her arms like she weighed nothing and lowered her into his lap.

“Time for your turn, good girl,” Coach Jones smirked, just before easing his big, wet cock into her tiny, clenching hole and aggressively shoving his tongue into her mouth.

“Oh good, she’s free!” the first of the players announced, pouncing on Violet’s upturned ass like she was a fumble. With his cock wet from Carmelita’s spit, the player stuffed his cock into Violet’s ass, gripping the back of her thighs and picking her up.

“If you’re using her ass, I’ll take her pussy!” Another of the players rushed over to stuff his cock inside Violet—the two of them pressing her writhing body between theirs as they aggressively double penetrated her.

“Damn! I got next!” another player chimed in, gripping Carmelita’s auburn ringlets as she sucked his cock.

“Wait your turn!” someone else countered.

Back near the door, Count Olaf couldn’t help but smile a wry smile. He’d turned this once-proud institution into a brothel and made his only living enemies into eager little cum-dump whores. He was proud of himself. Even his mentor, the Man With a Beard but No Hair, had to admit—this was quite a feat of villany.

Violet

Violet groaned and cried out, an orgasm rushed through her. His cock was so fucking good, it all felt so fucking good.

Ah, ah, ahhhhhhhh….” she whimpered. Duncan calling her a slut repeated in her head like a broken record.

“There she goes. That’s what sound a whore makes—good girl, Stupid!”

She didn’t even question why he wanted her to suck his fingers clean, she just did. She moaned around his fingers, cleaning Isadora’s cum off of them before he pulled them out.

Violet gasped sharply after the quick spank. She didn’t even get the chance to recover from her last orgasm before she felt someone’s hand on her hips and another player in front of her.

Fuuuuuck!” she whimpered as they both slammed into her. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

Violet tried to glance around to see what everyone was doing, vaguely spotting Carmelita on the floor sucking and stroking cocks, switching from one to another as each different size had a turn in her mouth.

Isadora was currently getting fucked by the coach who called her stupid. Ever so vaguely, she could’ve sworn she saw Count Coach Olaf in the doorway looking utterly triumphant.

And why wouldn’t he feel that way? She was currently being fucked into oblivion and absolutely fucking loving it. It wasn’t something she would admit out loud but that didn’t make it a non fact.

Non fact? Was that a word? Fuck. Maybe she was slowly becoming stupid.

Isadora

Isadora’s hips bucked as the coach fingered her. Bolts of electricity rushed through her body as a slow onset of an orgasm rushed through her body. Isadora watched with a hungry, lustful gaze.

Her moans filled the locker room as his cock drove into her. She bounced in his lap, her hands moving to grip the coach’s shoulders.

Fuck, fuck, fuuuuck your cock is so fucking good!” Isadora moaned. Her breasts bounced up and down as she moved. Her clit throbbed. Meanwhile, she spotted Carmelita keeping the other guys cocks hard.

To Beatrice—

I will love you as a thief loves a gallery
and as a crow loves a murder,
as a cloud loves bats
and as a range loves braes.

I will love you as misfortune loves orphans,
as fire loves innocence
and as justice loves to sit and watch
while everything goes wrong.

Epilogue

Lemony Snicket

From behind a row of lockers, Lemony Snicket strode casually between the cluster of gathered players waiting their turn to fuck the Prufrock cheer team. Lemony just straightened his tie, giving a wide berth to the various scenes of debauchery. Looking through the fourth wall, he gestures with his head.

“Is that what you wanted? Is that what you were hoping to witness? Three orphans turned to a life of ill repute through deception and unconscionable villainy. Is that entertaining somehow?

“Now, you may be thinking that there’s some kind of redemption arc coming together, that Klaus might be able to use his intellect, and Duncan might muster his newfound masculinity, and the arrival of Kit Snicket may represent some kind of turning point in this… terrible story. But I tried to warn you that life isn’t always like that. The things that ought to be aren’t always the things that are.”

Without commenting more, Lemony makes his way out of the scream-filled locker room and into the hall.

“Nonetheless, Kit Snicket had managed to return to Prufrock Prep. She had been delayed as long as she had by circumstances which were beyond her control,” Lemony made his way through the cafeteria, behind the counter where Kit Snicket was unblocking the walk-in freezer where Larry Your-Waiter had been held prisoner for all this time, “she could only hope that it wasn’t too late.”

Larry’s teeth were chattering and icicles had formed from the tip of his nose and his chin. Lemony sighed and made his way back into the background as Kit tried to help Larry warm back up, draping a blanket around his shoulders.

“Larry! Thank goodness, you’re alive!”

“D-d-d-despite, all odd-d-d-d-d-d-d-ds,” Larry chattered, “I’d nearly run out of Jack Lond-d-d-d-don quotes.”

“Where are the orphans? The Spats’ have perished in a fire, someone is coming after VFD!”

“Yes. It’s C-c-c-c-c-c-count Olaf.”

“That villain! He’s a wanted criminal, how could—”

“D-d-d-d-d-d-disguises!”

“Well, we’re not going to let him get away with this.”

The football game was an absolute slaughter, just as Olaf had intended. With the coughing man from the bank and the tone deaf vice principal in attendance, Prufrock Prep was up by more than fifty points at halftime. Elijah was one of several of the “transfer students” who played both ways, offense and defense. Their opponents also played some players both ways, but it was because so few of the actual starters had been willing to suit up for this game—including the head coach!

Just looking at the two teams, it was apparent that one side was much bigger and more athletic.

The Prufrock Dead Horses hit harder, ran faster and played meaner than their opponents could at full strength, which they were not. The refs had also been bribed by the Prufrock cheer squad, so they weren’t calling the illegal hits or helmet to helmet shots that Prufrock continually dealt the undersized, understaffed visiting team.

”Now for your viewing enjoyment…” naturally, Count Olaf was announcing the game through the loudspeakers, even letting his character slip and using his authentic voice, ”The Prufrock Prep Cheer Squad will perform at the fifty yard line!”

Three stripper poles had been erected and loud club music bumped through the speakers as Carmelita came out first to get the crowd charged up with the school’s preferred call-and-response chant.

“What can’t be beat?”

“A dead horse!”

“What can’t be beat?”

“A dead horse!”

Back