a poem by Wolf Larsen

I only want the birds to sing my name

I only want my feet to run with words

I want my brains to become thousands of erotic hurricanes

I want my immaculate conceptions to create earthquakes

I want my Penis to become the greatest god ever created

Because my jail cell is you

Because my tomorrow is death

Because my death is thousands of delicious words wiggling in-&-out of my corpse like worms & maggots kissing my corpse with poetry

Only poetry can castrate the human race

Only poetry can welcome World War III with open arms

Because a nuclear Armageddon is the final poem

Because my testicles are two nuclear missiles ready for launching

The women receiving my poetry with open legs are the prostitutes of Eden

Because I Adam am the pimp of Eve

And when the rolling wheels of incest come I will ejaculate world peace all over you

I will paint my boogers & snot & piss all over poetry

I will ejaculate my poetry all over the world

I will sodomize every priest & preacher

I will decapitate every bourgeoisie at the guillotines of eternal happiness

And I will prostitute the wives & daughters of the politicians in my bordello of celestial sin

Because my belly button told me to do it

Because my testicles are on fire with all of the desires of a burning universe

The only salvation is sin

And all our sins shall become the book of Wolf Larsen

All our murders shall be a giant rainbow of mercy cleansing our victims of suffering

Because suffering is too much pink flesh dripping & drooling down the walls of loneliness

Because a tidal wave of loneliness is drowning all the cities of the world

And all of the cities of the world are drowning in Wolf Larsen’s spermatozoa

Because my spermatozoa are the eternal words of the human race

Because all my ejaculations are poetry

Because my penis is the mightiest pen that has ever been inside of a woman

And the women know it, they know that multiple orgasms earthquake-ing through their bodies awaits them in my bedroom

My bedroom is an S&M dungeon of forbidden pleasures

My bedroom is where the women sing like opera singers when they’re bent over on all fours

My bedroom is the heaven of immaculate conception for all of the fertility goddesses of the world

Only my penis can bring you the salvation of sin & pleasure carrying you into the blue sky

Only by opening your legs to me will you find centuries of joy in one afternoon

Only by surrendering your body to me will you find what you were created for

Because you were created for pleasure

Because your womb wants to be filled with my creativity

And later when you work in my whorehouse you will know the wondrous excess of Baroque decadence that you have always craved

My whorehouse will be your heaven

The handsome gods that come to my whorehouse will pleasure you for hours of sin

And you will surrender all your female relatives to me, and they too will work in my whorehouse with the joy of each heavenly afternoon exciting their bodies with so much dripping sex

I will be the wonderful & permissive father that you never had

I will be your pimp

I will be your god

I will be your Poet

Copyright 2015 by Wolf Larsen

A talking belly button? Now that's novel :D

Perhaps more navel.

Is this the thread where we string lots of silly phrases together, flash a copyright symbol because it is worth plagiarizing and label it [poetics]poetry[/poetics] ?

I'm always up for semantics.

Perhaps more navel.

Is this the thread where we string lots of silly phrases together, flash a copyright symbol because it is worth plagiarizing and label it [poetics]poetry[/poetics] ?

I'm always up for semantics.

Damn you beat me to, I came back to add the navel bit lol :)

I am your fuzzy scrotum, keeping your testicles at optimum spawning temperature.

You are the most claustrophobic of fart spaces where the sun eternally does not shine and my probes explore the inner rings of Uranus.

If I was a woman, you would be in much awe of my vagina to the point that this would rhyme with Saginaw.

I will fist you furiously like Bruce Lee and enter your dragon between your 6th and 7th chakras.

You will know the limits of erotica after I sew your eyelids open and then ejaculate onto your eyeballs.

I can poke all the fun I want to at WolfLarsen because he is a driveby writer and a hit and run spammer.

If I was a carpenter and you were a lady, I would nail you to the wall and hammer you hard.

JBJ and Busybody are the biological equivalant of a Freedom of Speech Impediment.

My bedroom is a Dungeons & Dragons adventure where I pretend that the pillow I hump nightly is a 32nd Level Elf Warrior Princess.

My poetry is Chuck Norris and Vladimir Putin wrestling in a kiddie pool filled with baby oil.

Last edited:
I am your fuzzy scrotum, keeping your testicles at optimum spawning temperature.

You are the most claustrophobic of fart spaces where the sun eternally does not shine and my probes explore the inner rings of Uranus.

If I was a woman, you would be in much awe of my vagina to the point that this would rhyme with Saginaw.

I will fist you furiously like Bruce Lee and enter your dragon between your 6th and 7th chakras.

You will know the limits of erotica after I sew your eyelids open and then ejaculate onto your eyeballs.

I can poke all the fun I want to at WolfLarsen because he is a driveby writer and a hit and run spammer.

If I was a carpenter and you were a lady, I would nail you to the wall and hammer you hard.

JBJ and Busybody are the biological equivalant of a Freedom of Speech Impediment.

My bedroom is a Dungeons & Dragons adventure where I pretend that the pillow I hump nightly is a 32nd Level Elf Warrior Princess.

My poetry is Chuck Norris and Vladimir Putin wrestling in a kiddie pool filled with baby oil.

Applause, but the baby oil thing has been done before eons ago in Bijou's Bistro (albeit different contestants!)

Back