A Peek Behind the Veil

To some of my friends..

very sexy and beautiful pics here mystery. great job!. i hope you decide to show more and pleasure us all ;)

Thank you for your encouragement during my journey. :rose:

Finally! You are the hot, sexy, witty, little thing I always imagined you to be. Thansk for posting! Kisses.....

I know...it just took me a while! Thank you! Many kisses....

Wow! Love your pictures! Love the teasing, and certainly love what I can see. Very hot! And can't wait to see more. You are so lovely, and so pretty. :)

Thank you, TallMan! And to answer your later question...yes, there will be more. ;)

Very nice SweetMystery. You are a hottie. I love what I see so far and look forward to lots more!!

SirJeff, you're too kind. I have missed your words lately. :rose:

The veil is always so alluring. A peek is just NOT enough!

Whalee, you always know exactly the right thing to say. Thank you! :rose:

Great thread Shy! Glad to see you've come over the Ampics side! Looking lovely too I must add!

Wow ..... what a great way to start my week :D

thank you for sharing and please keep up the good work ...... :rose:

Thank you to my friends...

Holy fucking shit ... that's HOT!!

You truly are a silver tongued devil! Thank you!

A Sweet and Beautiful Mystery.:rose:

Thank you, beautiful lady! :rose:

Peeking behind the veil????
Always thought they were worn at a wedding over the head!!!
good to see you have taken the plunge
nice pics

Thanks, Sammy....about time I jumped off the cliff, huh?

MMMMMmmmm, a Mystery revealed!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

There will always be a Muse lakeside for you, Pirate. :kiss:

Nice pics!:rose: I trust you'll be adding more in the days to come?;)

Thanks, Lookin! Yes...there will be more...stay tuned....

Please warn me next time before you post more pics. I had to have my pacemaker adjusted !!!!

I promise to send you a warning PM next time...;)

Again...thank you all for your responses...and encouragement. I believe it may be about time to add a few more pics....hmmmm.....

Another peek.....

Everyone has been so nice I thought it was time to add a few more peeks. Some requested more of the blue shirt so here are a couple more from that set. My legs without the stockings was also a request. Oh...and one of the black lace just 'cause I like it. I hope you enjoy them....

Attachments

• BlueShirt2.JPG
    BlueShirt2.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,376
  • BlueShirt3.JPG
    BlueShirt3.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,264
  • Leg.JPG
    Leg.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 1,106
  • OnTopLace.JPG
    OnTopLace.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,962
Last edited:
another set of loveliness.....you get sexier with each post......:kiss::heart::kiss:

Everyone has been so nice I thought it was time to add a few more peeks. Some requested more of the blue shirt so here are a couple more from that set. My legs without the stockings was also a request. Oh...and one of the black lace just 'cause I like it. I hope you enjoy them....

Nice additions:rose: Keep 'em coming!;)

Love this one. Would like to meet you wearing this. :)

attachment.php

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:......where is the lake side shot?:D
With you lounging in silky lace;)

Nice use of a blue shirt, the judges give you a 9!

Sorry I'm late...:eek:

Fantastic! :D:devil:
Love the blue shirt. :kiss:

You are very sexy and I'm thoroughly enjoying these...and I do mean "thoroughly"

Nice additions. Keep 'em coming!
Thanks, Lookin! I'll definitely be sharing some more!

:kiss:......where is the lake side shot?:D
With you lounging in silky lace;)
I will work on that, Pirate...when the weather is warmer! I promise! :kiss:

Nice use of a blue shirt, the judges give you a 9!
Thank you, *Twisted*! There are a couple more in that set...may move the judges...ummmm...number up. ;)

Please keep posting....
Very good to see you, MM! I will keep posting...as long as you keep visiting!

Sorry I'm late...

Fantastic! :D:devil:
Love the blue shirt. :kiss:

You are very sexy and I'm thoroughly enjoying these...and I do mean "thoroughly"
Well, lakesailer...you did ask! You just never know what can happen with a request! :rose:

Big Bump!!
Thanks, sweetie! :kiss:

Thank you, everyone, for the words of encouragement here and via PM. You all definitely provide great motivation!

Back