A no-contact boyfriend, for your socially distant holidays

C

cloverrock0

Like many, I've got the next week off, but unfortunately it seems its going to be a less than eventful time off. Most of my friends and family are keeping to themselves. But, I don't want to just burn this time off watching Netflix or goofing off on PlayStation. So, I'm going to offer myself up as a no-contact boyfriend.

Allow me to explain the benefits of a no-contact boyfriend... First off, in order maintain safe social distancing, we will communicate electronically (via Hangouts, Discord, etc...) with one another. We can talk about our day under self-quarantine, share what we've watched on Netflix and even being virtually intimate together.

As our no-contact relationship develops, we can plan for all the things we want to do together once quarantine orders have ended and we deem it's safe to 'actually' meet one another. I feel like this will be an exciting moment with all the pent up longing we'll have developed for one another.

I don't have a very strict list of qualities that I'm looking for in a potential no-contact girlfriend. Mainly, someone who feels they are intelligent, articulate, and a little edgy. A sense of humor is a must though, and she should not be a stranger to sarcasm. Since this relationship will be remote for the time being, she must be articulate with a decent grasp of spelling and grammar.

I am an intelligent, handsome (and humble) professional who is probably running a bit stir crazy in recent weeks (all work and no play make Homer something something). When I'm not working from home I enjoy reading, listening to music and reminiscing of going out doors for more than a jog that is safely distant from others.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Like many, I've got the next week off, but unfortunately it seems its going to be a less than eventful time off. Most of my friends and family are keeping to themselves. But, I don't want to just burn this time off watching Netflix or goofing off on PlayStation. So, I'm going to offer myself up as a no-contact boyfriend.

Allow me to explain the benefits of a no-contact boyfriend... First off, in order maintain safe social distancing, we will communicate electronically (via Hangouts, Discord, etc...) with one another. We can talk about our day under self-quarantine, share what we've watched on Netflix and even being virtually intimate together.

As our no-contact relationship develops, we can plan for all the things we want to do together once quarantine orders have ended and we deem it's safe to 'actually' meet one another. I feel like this will be an exciting moment with all the pent up longing we'll have developed for one another.

I don't have a very strict list of qualities that I'm looking for in a potential no-contact girlfriend. Mainly, someone who feels they are intelligent, articulate, and a little edgy. A sense of humor is a must though, and she should not be a stranger to sarcasm. Since this relationship will be remote for the time being, she must be articulate with a decent grasp of spelling and grammar.

I am an intelligent, handsome (and humble) professional who is probably running a bit stir crazy in recent weeks (all work and no play make Homer something something). When I'm not working from home I enjoy reading, listening to music and reminiscing of going out doors for more than a jog that is safely distant from others.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

So, a no-contact boyfriend for a week, and then it's done? Just checking. Might be able to fit you in between the lockdown haircut and the non-existent gym.

So, a no-contact boyfriend for a week, and then it's done? Just checking. Might be able to fit you in between the lockdown haircut and the non-existent gym.

Yup, this will be a whirlwind romance. :p

No, just meant I'll have plenty of time to chat over the next week. After that its back to work and less time to chat 9am-5pm...

This may be most guys wet dream of a response 🤔

Hmm, only if they hadn't spotted my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Yup, this will be a whirlwind romance. :p

No, just meant I'll have plenty of time to chat over the next week. After that its back to work and less time to chat 9am-5pm...

Ah, that dratted W word. Interesting that for you, it means no time to chat, but for others it's the only time to chat :D i know which one is preferable.

Back