A message for Christmas, from me, to all the members AND the mods of this forum (no exceptions), from the bottom of my heart.

e5IA7j.gif

Merry Christmas to you too! You son of a bitch!

- Trailer Trash Tammy
Since I'm going to be banned anyway, maybe my next thread will be about how your mom swallowed every last drop of my sperm last night.

Someone needs a hug or some medication. Let me guess not enough attention as a child.

Since I'm going to be banned anyway, maybe my next thread will be about how your mom swallowed every last drop of my sperm last night.
As it turns out he was right. He contacted me using the member feedback email function. I won't bore you with the details. But hopefully, his IP was blocked and he won't be back under a new username.

As it turns out he was right. He contacted me using the member feedback email function. I won't bore you with the details. But hopefully, his IP was blocked and he won't be back under a new username.
Well hopefully that will do the trick, I have seen him in other threads and in my humble opinion he is a person, I would use stronger words but I must refrain, who does not belong at the very least on this site and maybe in reality not on this Earth!

Well hopefully that will do the trick, I have seen him in other threads and in my humble opinion he is a person, I would use stronger words but I must refrain, who does not belong at the very least on this site and maybe in reality not on this Earth!
I dunno... I've been simply taking the piss out of him recently, and it seems to have upset him (or her or they, we don't actually know) splendidly. Which isn't very fine and upstanding of me, but it was certainly fun :)

I dunno... I've been simply taking the piss out of him recently, and it seems to have upset him (or her or they, we don't actually know) splendidly. Which isn't very fine and upstanding of me, but it was certainly fun :)
Loads of people were very patient with him. When he started moaning that he couldn't write, and then that he'd started writing but he was abandoning his project because he couldn't think of medieval-sounding names, he got plenty of supportive replies and suggestions - including from me.

But he kept moaning, and it became clear he was just trolling for attention. In my opinion, it's fine to start mocking him then. Like you say, that seems to have upset him. It's his own fault: if you want to troll, don't get upset when people troll you back.

And definitely don't start talking about raping and murdering small children.

Back