A funny, out of context quote from your story.

She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and said, "I thought you just wanted me to come in for coffee."

"How do you drink coffee?" I replied.

Jenna, the rebellious teenager from my story 'The PTA Queen Bee & the Teen Rebel' is a petite young woman who always has plenty to say, and these are just some of the things to come out of her mouth in this story.

'The stupid nun shouldn't have pissed me off. She gave me a D minus on my English paper, and I told her it was fucked, and that she was fucked too.' - Jenna explaining why she was suspended from her Catholic girls' boarding school.

'Hey, if you want to see a grown man turn into a spastic, come back and see what happens tonight when my Dad finds out.' - An amused Jenna anticipating her father's reaction to her school suspension.

'Hello, there's no boys there, only girls. You know, people like me who have breasts, ovaries, a uterus, a vagina, need to sit down to piss and get their periods once a month. How can I have been acting like a tramp when there's no boys around?' - Jenna arguing with her authoritarian father about her suspension from school and he calls her a tramp and a slut.

'Nah, he's Sambo. I don't give a fuck if people get offended, they can go and get fucked.' - Jenna's response to somebody pointing out that the family dog Sambo has an offensive name.

'You can kiss my ass, Mom, even if I did go out there's not a fucking thing you can do to stop me, you silly bitch.' - Jenna is unhappy when her mother challenges her about leaving the property when grounded.

'I had to come downstairs and answer the fucking door because you're either too fucking lazy or too shit stupid to get your fucking fat ass out of the fucking chair and answer it your fucking self, you fucking slob.' - Jenna is displeased with her fat twin brother Todd's refusal to get up from in front of the TV and answer the door.

'You know how fucking angry Andy gets. If he gets a gun and goes on a shooting rampage starting with you in a few years' time, you were warned.' - Jenna warns Todd about the dangers of bullying their psychotic younger brother Andy.

'You just chucked up all over the toilet and the floor and left the bathroom with no toilet paper. You fucking fat pig. But then, you don't use toilet paper. When you need to wipe your fat ass, it takes a team of four guys and a forklift.' - Jenna is angry at Todd when she cannot go to the toilet as Todd has thrown up everywhere in the bathroom and used the last of the toilet paper without replacing the roll.

'I think you'd find Judge Crater, Jimmy Hoffa and the crew of Flight 19 in my pubic hair somewhere. You go into my bush, and there's a chance you'll never find your way out again.' - Jenna is very proud of her especially hairy pussy.

"That shaking thing you do with your brain. It wasn't the train was it? You've got some explaining to do and quite frankly -"

*name* passes out.

"- I'm calling 911 this time. No more candy stripe nurses for you."

From “A Slut’s Triangle” chapter 1:
"Don't do that while I'm fucking you,” he objects, slapping my hand away and pinning my arm to the hood of his car. “It makes me feel like I'm gay."
🌹Kant👠👠👠

‘Holy Olduvai Gorge, she’s leaky, Richard.’ - said Dick Greyson to himself

I'm not that good at humor, but I did enjoy putting in a few obscure references in this one. I don't think there's many readers that'll catch both of them.

"For now I think I'll like being the sex slave of a mysterious man who travels on dangerous missions," she paused, as if thinking hard, "Of course then I'll have to make sure he stays happy with me, that is until U-89 escapes and rescues me," she said with a grin.

"As you wish," he said.

From "An Uprooted Reported" - an unsuccessful attempt at last years April fools contest.

Are we over this thread? Can I get mine in? From Graduation Ch. 1:

"Aw, fuck!" he groaned, around the same time as Penny yelped "Shit yeah!" The change of angle was pumping Caleb closer to her g-spot; suddenly she was upping the pace, buzzing and sweating and pounding down on Caleb like she was hammering a stubborn nail, driving out of her a staccato aria of pleasure: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!" She was getting closer and closer to the edge, and just needed one more different image to put her over.

"Oh shit, I think I'm gonna cum!" Caleb, unfortunately, was a different story.

Knowing she couldn't ask him to hold it without possibly slapping him, Penny hopped off. "Wait," she cried out, "not yet! Not yet! Uh, picture your mom naked!"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY THAT NOW?"

"I DON'T KNOW, I'M SORRY, I PANICKED!"

Find that story—and a few others—through the link in my signature. 👇🏻 😉👍

Back