A Dragoness' Curiousity & A Warlock's Madness (WoW RP, Pm Interest)

Drakkwall

Literotica Guru
Introduction:​

Vexalus Felhand, a warlock of the Alliance, a madman, a hero, a diabolical genius and a blood carving warrior, these are just among the few ways to describe the most dangerous warlock to have walked existence, Vexalus Felhand has no desires or goals for himself, the pleasures he gai nas he fight for the alliancei s but an added bonus. His loyalty is to the Alliance and its allies, and their enemies are his to burn and consume.

And at the moment, those enemies were the Blue Dragonflight, the Blue Dragon Aspect, Malygos, who had declared war upon all magic users, and Vexalus Felhand was more then willing to accept the challenge. With his incredible fel magic the Warlock marched towards Northernd, to meet up with up the Alliance's allies with the battle against the Blue Dragon Aspect's stupid plan.

Waiting for him is the Red Dragonflight Aspect, the Dragon Queen, Alexstrasza the Life Binder who is curiosu about this warlock who is feared among every mortal, elemental and immortal on the crust of the planet, having only rcently heard of the famous warlock whose madness has wrought havoc upon the enemies of the Alliance for many years now just proves that the dragonflight have to keep more tabs on the mortals​

Warcraft Lore​

Malygos is the Aspect of the blue dragonflight and one of the most ancient creatures living on Azeroth, and one of only a handful who were alive at the time the Titans departed. Norgannon, the Titan master-magician and keeper of lore, granted Malygos a portion of his vast power. From then on, Malygos would be known as the Spell-weaver, the guardian of magic and hidden arcanum. Malygos is a leviathan with small wings. His body is covered with crystalline scales of pure azure. His body shines with shifting colors that change constantly from blue to silver. Theoretically, since he and his children specialize in magic it is likely that their powers far exceed those of the other dragon flights since magic is the element they rule. Now that he has regained his sanity, he is once again taking an active role in the protection of the world.

With lucidity restored to him, there were some - particularly the red dragonflight, and even members of his own - who did not like where his mind was going. Believing that the spellcasters of the mortal races were responsible for all of Azeroth's troubles, Malygos began a terrible war to purge the world of "rogue" magic users, including the Kirin Tor of Dalaran. Realizing the situation had grown out of hand, Alexstrasza rallied the remaining dragonflights in the Wyrmrest Accord to combat Malygos' genocidal crusade.

Starting Post​

Blood pooled in the cold snow as the tall shape of the storm giant fell to the ice, his body splitered into dozens of pieces, a lok of horror on his bearded face. A lonesome figure dressed i ncrimson robes licked off blood from a bone hand and giggled madly before continuing along the road towards Wyrmcrest, a bloody trail of corpses coloring the path red, which would be called the Madness' Bloody Passage.

Looking at the Wyrmcrest Temple the red dressed figure let out a mad cackle that echoed through the ice covered land, carried by the wind ,sending shivers down the spines of every creature as they felt the madness in the wind, yet not knowing what. and then the figure whistled and a large black shape grew out of the shadows, taking the shape of a Proto Drake Mount, and soon the Nether Drake was flying over the sky, its red robed rider riding on its back.

-

Alexstrasza the Dragonqueen was standing next to her Consort Korialstrasz who was watching her with a curious look as he had not seen the queen so anguished to meet a mortak before. It made him feel a bit jealous, though e would never admit this outloud. "Why is it that you worry so about this... warlock my love." While Korialstrasz wasn't one to distrusts mortal or have racial hate, he was uneasy that a warlock, one who used fel magic, the magic of the Burning Legion, the power of Sargeras, it wasn't odd that he felt uneasy to think that the Alliance had sent a demon mage to aid the mwith Malygos.

"It's not because of him being a Warlock my dear Consort, this mortal carry more respect and terror among the living on Azeroth, and beyond, and even my fellow aspects speak of him with respect. Except for Malygos as he has never meet him, Ysera spoke to me from the Emerald Dream and explained while he held a twisted mind and powers most vile and corruptive, he was as cheerful as a child and as gentle as a summer breeze. I swear I have heard somany outrageous rumors about him from not just the alliance but from the horde and the elementals as well. I swear this human has more respect and is seen with more terror in the hearts of Azeroth's all beings then even Sargeras." The dragonqueen stated with a clear voice, her eyes glancing at the large gates to the chamber in the Wyrmrest Temple, as if excepting the mysterious warlock to appear from the large gates of rock.

Korialstrasz chuckled and shook his head, while he had heard about the famous warlock through his travels he was never one to believe such fairy tales until he had a source of clear information in front of him. "I cannot imagining a mortal who could hold more then the Dark Titan, I have fought him in the past, and merely an avatar, and yet he terrified me beyond what I could factom, even if I managed to destory the vatar it was a mere shadow if his true self."

"I guess the rumors might not hold a whole truth, but how do you explain the fact that he has single handely destroyed over fifty percent of the Burning Legion's forces and bases for the last six years? Not to mention how he went through all of the Horde's capital cities, killing anyone who attacking him, meeting the leaders of each city, and asking cheerfully if they'd accept a ceasefire with the alliance? How do you think the alliance was able to convince the Horde for a ceasefire? The horde did it so that the alliance would keep that mortal from seeing them as enemies of the Alliance, just one man brought a temporary ceasefire between the two biggest warring factions of Azeroth! How do you explain that!?" Korialstrasz had begun to back away as the frustration of his beloved queen and mate was clear as she was brething fire, in her humanoid form, her hands gripping her horns and hair in frustration, perhaps it would be better if he left for one of his journeys to see the world? Yeah, that sounded like a plan, no need to get his pelvis crushed when the queen took out her frustration on him.

Subletly sneaking away as his queen ranted Korialstrasz made it almost out of the temple until the large stone gates were smashed open, one of them sending the consort into a wall as he was about to try and sneak out, and in rode a red robed man on a proto drake who screeched out as its master got off it and it was swallowed by the shadows.

Vexalus Felhand strode forward, and with an elegant bow, a hand o nhis chest and one hand out, a madly cheerful smile on his lips, he greeted the dragonqueen, the consort left, forgotten, in his facial imprint on the wall. "Greetings She Who Is Life, oh how I have looked forward to this day, to meet she who brought us life, and yet how sad I am to be leaving soon to find a blue lizard to slay. Hehehehehe!" The mad laughter of the man sent shivers through the dragons in the temple, as it echoed like a mad syllabel through out the building.

"I am glad to meet you Vexalus Felhand, not many mortals can bring sucha mystery to me like you have, I am very eager to find out how you became what you are and how you achieved your status on Azeroth." The dragon aspect watched in fascination as the mad warlock laughed out loud, cheerfully and yet totally crackers, it was truly a myster how this man's mind and soul worked. "Ah that would be a pleasure for me to talk to the red beauty of the aspects, alas we have business to attend, wouldnä't want your consort to get wird things to suspect, since as they say 'pleasure after business is just common courtesy my friend'. Hahahahaha!" The aspect found herself feelign a bit of heat at his compliment, as if it truly had meaning instead of just empty praises.

"Very well, we have prepared to fight Malygos for many moons now and we have prepared a battle against him, though we will need professional help in aligning our troops, while we dragons are powerful are we not all strategical geniuses. We have already a good deal of powerful strategists from both alliance and horde, but we will need your personal help to take on Malygos when he comes out of the Nexus, the battle will start within the week, so you can take your time, rest and prepare for the battle ahead. There is a room prepared for you on the top of the southern tower, I will be here if you have any questions." The dragonqueen stated with a kind smile to the warlock who drew her attention with his uniqueness, she could practically taste the fel magic of his body ,and yet it didn't fel corruptive, it felt... pure, like a pure essence of fel magic, as if there was nothing wrong with it, as if the fel magic held a greater strength then the Burning Legion, one thing was for sure, the taste of power from this mortal, was making her... excited.

"War is afoot and we are the cure that will give all their justice served, kill the head of the goat of a blue fish, all of them who be the Alliance enemies shall get what they deserve, while the rest shall have them served as a nice sliced dish! Ahahahahaha!" The Warlock then walked towards the staircases, laughing madly, his robes billowing in the wind as he marched forward and disappeared up the stairs. Leaving the silent chamber behind him, the dragons watching him carefully as he walked past them all, his magic making them feel chills down their spines, iamgining what it was like when he let his magic free.

Back