50 [M4F] Desperately seeking something

mosaic19961

Experienced
Since most of these posts start off focused on us, I want to focus on you.
  • First, you value yourself. Meaning you know what you want, and are not afraid to go out and get it. It's your time and you need to get what you deserve. Most likely because you are in a similar situation as me (dead bedroom, not feeling desired or appreciated)
  • Secondly, someone who works from home or is online a lot. I have a home office and I am usually online all day/evening. I understand that communication is extremely important. I am online all day so I'm able to be attentive.
  • Third, willing to receive "Good morning" and "Sweet Dream" messages every day. I'd like to be the first thing I think of and last thought I have before falling asleep. Okay, I'm a bit of a romantic.
The rest can be discovered as we go.

Now, since you might be curious about about me.
  • I am a successful entrepreneur. I’ve successfully exited from one startup and I’m in my second high growth startup as a VP of Product for a Saas company).
  • I am 50 years old, tall (6’7”) athletic build. I owned and operated a CrossFit gym for a couple of years as well. Sold it off a few years ago and now it’s basic gym workouts, running, and pickleball to keep the dad bod at bay.
  • I am married but in a dead bedroom situation. She doesn’t show that she desires me and that leaves a big hole. I could walk around naked all day and nothing would happen. Yes, we've talked about it but nothing has changed. Insert obligitory, "I won't ask you to change your situation, please don't ask to change mine."
  • I live in Florida right on the intercoastal, so I get to look at sailboats and yachts go by from my home office.
  • I've been told I'm a conversationalist (I.e. replying with more that one word answers - why use one word when two words suffice....), humorous (see previous witty comment), and I love sending good morning and sweet dreams messages.
  • I don't bug when I don’t get a response immediately. I get that we have our other lives and that we have to be discreet and may have to stop mid conversation.
I am looking for a long term affair to start online and then see where it goes. Hope to hear from you!

Hi,
I just read this post... It's from a few months ago, I see.
I'm new to the site, so I don't know how this works...are the ads deleted once you find someone? Or do they stay on even though the request has been fulfilled?
Anyway, just wanted to stop and say hi.
Like you, I'm in what I just learned is called a "dead bed marriage" like you seem to be, and it's just torture.
I'm a very affectionate, sensual and sexual person. I never thought I would be in this situation. I wish I wasn't, but here I am.
I've been on this site for a few days and I found out there seem to be a lot more people in this boat than I would have imagined. Really sad.
Out of your ad, there were three things that really made me want to write to you. One is the fact that you are looking for someone who values herself. That, to me is very important, and I don't mean it in a superficial sort of way. Meaning, as comparing my value to others or feeling myself superior. But, as someone who knows who she is and has good attributes and not so good attributes that she works hard to correct. Someone who is special in her own right, and is a human being who cares about others, and loves people and life. I believe we are all special in our own way, and I like that we are all different and make life interesting.
I also liked that you are a romantic. It almost made me tear up when I read that you want to take the time to tell someone "Good morning" and "Good night" every day. I miss romance in my life so bad. Unfortunately, it hurts when is mostly one sided. When you have someone who loves that you care to make them feel special, and everything you do to achieve that, but is not able to be reciprocal unless you ask. And the sad part is, after you are made to ask for it, then it loses it's meaning. It feels like an obligation rather than their own desire. That, and the fact that you can be "present", that you are willing to spend time during the day sharing with someone is so amazing.
And third, I love conversation. I enjoy getting to know someone in every way. Their wishes, their desires, what they like, what they don't, be able to be open with someone without fear of being judged, but hoping to be understood. Enjoy all facets of someones personality. Their serious side, their silly side, their naughty side, and learn to handle the not so good side. Get to know someone inside out! That, to me, can not be achieved without conversation. I also love the possibility of learning new things in all sorts of context. I'm a curious person by nature. I guess the fact I enjoy "conversation" is pretty much obvious by now!
I think the thing I want the most is to be able to be open and let someone get to know "me", all of me, and have them let me do the same.
The reason I joined this site is because I also want to find someone who sees sex as a beautiful expression of a connection between two people and something that is a vital part of that connection as it is everything else. I want to find someone who can be open with me. No shame.
Anyway, thank you for posting this ad! Even if it's not current, it gave me the opportunity to share a little of myself and feel like someone will hear me on the other side. It gives me hope that maybe someone else here is looking for the same right now.
Hope you are happy!

_Cee

Last edited:
Back