38 M for taboo voice play

Shrubbery

Literotica Guru
Looking for luscious, lascivious ladies who enjoy the occasional indulgent dip into the deeply taboo.

My tastes are broad, but family themes, age gaps, public exhibitionism and forbidden relationships are recurrent favourites. I love roleplay and like to think I have something of a knack for it after plenty of years experience, here on Lit and elsewhere, but RP isn't the be all and end all. Essentially I'm looking for someone with similar tastes who has a depraved side to them they want to explore, whether that's via a long running RP, or more general discussion of thoughts and fantasies. New kinks are always discovered in company, I've found!

We can get to know one another here, via email, IM or whatever, but ultimately I would very much like it to be headed toward some form of voice connection, be it phone, Skype, Wickr, etc. It's just so much personal and intense, especially when delving into taboo.

I'm 38, male, from the UK, bearded and tattooed, tend not to take things too seriously, love a good whisky or a bad pun. Come say hi, share a stupid joke, or just bend over and drop your knickers :)

Back