$354.9 million? WhoooWaaa!

Comshaw

VAGITARIAN
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-business-for-3-years-judge-rules/ar-BB1ioWS4
NEW YORK (Reuters) -Donald Trump must pay $354.9 million in penalties for fraudulently overstating his net worth to dupe lenders, a New York judge ruled on Friday, handing the former U.S. president another legal setback in a civil case that imperils his real estate empire.

Justice Arthur Engoron also banned Trump from serving as an officer or director of any New York corporation for three years.

Last edited:
The Terror is that the MAGApublicans will pony up even on cent to pay his fines. What dopes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-business-for-3-years-judge-rules/ar-BB1ioWS4

dit: Sorry about the heading. My sausage fingers didn't hit the shift key hard enough. My bad.
Comshaw
On top of the $88 million or so that Ol' Babydoll Hands owes Ms. Carroll, I figure the total so far to be close to half a billion dollars. But Trump can just mentally increase the net worth of his "brand" and easily pay that off, right? If not, he can just exaggerate the value of his-- oh, wait. That's why he owes that $354 million.

You can edit the thread headline, you know? Just to avoid the predictable snarkiness from the Deplorables on here.
Done. Snarkeness bothers me not at all. It just shows the intelligence level of the snarker.

Comshaw

I saw those sneakers and holy fuck. I mean I'm almost convinced that one of those 5th dimensional assholes from DC is just fucking with the entire planet. Sometimes in June those Sodomy Badgers I ordered are gonna show up. Sky pirates will begin raids on Chad just to make up for that fuking meme and when new men land on the moon they will find a trash can with a space witch.

The Terror is that the MAGApublicans will pony up even on cent to pay his fines. What dopes.
“If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.”
~Lyndon B. Johnson

Help him out dudes, you need to purchase the dorkiest sneakers ever made. Only $399 a pair...
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/trump-hawks-399-branded-shoes-sneaker-con-day-107321779

With all due regard to the optics, Dorky-Sneakers (complete with carbon filter insoles for those stinky-days) is launched at Sneaker Con.

Buy two or more items from the website and you get a Trump lucky superhero charm!!!

Update: SOLD OUT!!! :ROFLMAO:
https://gettrumpsneakers.com/
Available in bulk dropship from China for $18 per pair.
Quite the markup, no?

It's 350. Million. Even if he was rich, he isn't now.
Not to mention, Trump has to pay The NY Times 400K for the lawsuit Trump filed against them. The judge threw out his case and ordered the payments to the Times and separate payments to the writers of the articles about him.

Trump's Legal Case Against The NY Times

Couple that with E. Jane Carroll's 5m for the first case and 83.3m for the second case.

All those amounts due for the latest 350m go back with interest due to 2019 in some cases. That's a huge 9% on all those backdated funds due.

Add the legal expenses of attorneys, etc, for all his cases, and he has a substantial hole in his pocket due to his brilliant and perfect deals.

Not to mention, Trump has to pay The NY Times 400K for the lawsuit Trump filed against them. The judge threw out his case and ordered the payments to the Times and separate payments to the writers of the articles about him.

Trump's Legal Case Against The NY Times

Couple that with E. Jane Carroll's 5m for the first case and 83.3m for the second case.

All those amounts due for the latest 350m go back with interest due to 2019 in some cases. That's a huge 9% on all those backdated funds due.

Add the legal expenses of attorneys, etc, for all his cases, and he has a substantial hole in his pocket due to his brilliant and perfect deals.
I doubt he pays his attorneys.

If his lawyers have any sense at all, they'll have demanded payment upfront. The fact that he'd likely go to prison if not for them is the one and only circumstance I can think of under which he'd be likely to pay up.

If his lawyers have any sense at all, they'll have demanded payment upfront. The fact that he'd likely go to prison if not for them is the one and only circumstance I can think of under which he'd be likely to pay up.
The only way his attorneys are getting paid is if they get payment up front. Or are being paid by the RNC or one of his PACs.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-...rs-each-testifying-fraud-trial-new-york-city/

"Former President Donald Trump sat attentively in the courtroom of his New York civil fraud trial on Thursday, watching as the defense's final expert witness, Eli Bartov, proclaimed that there was "no evidence whatsoever of any accounting fraud."

On Friday, Bartov revealed that he has made approximately $877,500 for his expert testimony in this case — charging $1,350 per hour for about 650 hours of work. When questioned by lawyers for the state of New York about who was paying him, Bartov replied that his bank statements showed some of the money was paid by the Trump Organization and some came from Trump's Save America PAC."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-...rs-each-testifying-fraud-trial-new-york-city/

"Former President Donald Trump sat attentively in the courtroom of his New York civil fraud trial on Thursday, watching as the defense's final expert witness, Eli Bartov, proclaimed that there was "no evidence whatsoever of any accounting fraud."

On Friday, Bartov revealed that he has made approximately $877,500 for his expert testimony in this case — charging $1,350 per hour for about 650 hours of work. When questioned by lawyers for the state of New York about who was paying him, Bartov replied that his bank statements showed some of the money was paid by the Trump Organization and some came from Trump's Save America PAC."
You do realize this supports my point, that his lawyers must have been paid in advance, yes?

Back