33/f - Looking for Like-Minded People

SkyeGirl32

She/her
I decided I just want to put myself out there and post this.

I’m looking for people to talk with, and possible something more (but no guarantees there) - I am a 33 year old queer woman who’s still trying to figure out herself and not 100% sure on labels. I am more women leaning at the moment due to some things in my past, but that doesn’t mean that I’m against men either - and not just cisgendered people. I’m open to anyone, as long as we get along.
I do need to get to know someone first and see if I click with them before anything really happens, and when that’ll happen depends on the person and how well I feel like I get along with them and how comfortable I’m feeling.

I can be super awkward at times and don’t always know what to say but given time, I usually can find the words. I do have some boundaries, that I’m good at letting people know when they’ve been crossed, if that is an issue. Respect and ability to communicate are big ones for me for sure. I also speak my mind, and have strong opinions on some topics, and don’t take well to being told that I should just be quiet about some things. I’m tired of being quiet and letting the things fall through the cracks that need to be talked about. So if you don't like a woman who speaks her mind, I'm not the woman for you.

One thing I will put here is I am not looking or interested in being a third in an already established relationship or someone who’s the “side chick” with someone who’s already married and not telling their partner. That’s a hard pass from me.

I’m not totally 100% sure what my hope is for this.
But if you’re interested in talking and getting to know each other, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Edit to add: I'm not into BDSM or Daddy kink. That's not anything that I'm personally into.

Also, if you can type in complete sentences - that’s an added bonus. ☺️

Last edited:
I do very much hope that the outcome of this is to alleviate some of the loneliness. I will cross my fingers and send waves of positive energy.

Finding someone who understands/relates/accepts super awkwardness is key! Good luck on your search!

T
I decided I just want to put myself out there and post this.

I’m looking for people to talk with, and possible something more (but no guarantees there) - I am a 33 year old queer woman who’s still trying to figure out herself and not 100% sure on labels. I am more women leaning at the moment due to some things in my past, but that doesn’t mean that I’m against men either - and not just cisgendered people. I’m open to anyone, as long as we get along.
I do need to get to know someone first and see if I click with them before anything really happens, and when that’ll happen depends on the person and how well I feel like I get along with them and how comfortable I’m feeling.

I can be super awkward at times and don’t always know what to say but given time, I usually can find the words. I do have some boundaries, that I’m good at letting people know when they’ve been crossed, if that is an issue. Respect and ability to communicate are big ones for me for sure. I also speak my mind, and have strong opinions on some topics, and don’t take well to being told that I should just be quiet about some things. I’m tired of being quiet and letting the things fall through the cracks that need to be talked about. So if you don't like a woman who speaks her mind, I'm not the woman for you.

One thing I will put here is I am not looking or interested in being a third in an already established relationship or someone who’s the “side chick” with someone who’s already married and not telling their partner. That’s a hard pass from me.

I’m not totally 100% sure what my hope is for this.
But if you’re interested in talking and getting to know each other, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Edit to add: I'm not into BDSM or Daddy kink. That's not anything that I'm personally into.

Also, if you can type in complete sentences - that’s an added bonus. ☺️
The ask is so well articulated, perhaps we 80s kids were the last generation to be blessed with this art.

With spring at our door step, one can almost feel the energy unfolding all around us - Your opportunities are better than ever to step out that door and drink it in. Wish you the best.

Back