30 Days of Firing Up Romance: Her Story

Day 23

Monday’s were always hectic and Abbey had been up late.

Robert’s newly shaved skin was as fascinating for her as hers had been for him. He looked different. Robert had left a rectangular patch of hair across the top, but everywhere else was clean shaven and incredibly smooth.

Abbey wanted to look at him and touch him and of course one thing had led to another and she had gotten to sleep quite a bit later than she had planned.

Diana was coming for coffee soon and she wanted to hear all about how things had been going, especially since Robert had been nearly an hour late picking up the kids last night and looked disheveled when he got to the party.

By the end of their second cup of coffee Diana was barraging her with questions and wanted more details, especially about how she had convinced Robert to shave “down there” and what it looked like and felt like.

Abbey didn’t share many details, but when she mentioned that the idea had come from watching the movie she had bought, Diana begged her to borrow it, “unless of course you are going to be using it again today” she said.

Abbey laughed and said that “no, that wasn’t part of the plan today.”

Diana left pretty quickly after that with the DVD tucked into her purse and a promise to return it the next day. Abbey felt pretty certain that her friend would be making her own list soon.

After 22 days of having more sex than they had had in more years than she could remember, if ever, one of the side effects is that Abbey was sore. Even with the lube they had bought from the sex toy shop, she was still feeling raw and sore from using muscles that had grown soft with their lack of practicing.

As much as she hated to admit it, Abbey needed a break. She had made several changes to the list as the weeks had passed, either because she thought of something new or because she just plain wanted to.

Instead of sending Robert a message to meet her at a hotel room at lunch time for a quickie, which was her original plan, Abbey decided what she really needed was to kiss him. She wanted to make out with her husband. “Making out” was something they had done for hours and hours when they were dating, not just because she wouldn’t have sex with him then, but also because they had both really enjoyed it, even if it left them both horny as hell.

Robert would probably never admit it, but she though he also needed a rest. Last night when he finally came, it had taken quite a while. Also there was nowhere near as much when he did cum. It was nothing like that first time she had asked him to cum on her nipples. There had been so much white fluid that Abbey had actually been surprised. She had liked it too, as if it was some kind of measurement of his happiness or satisfaction if he came a lot. It was silly she knew, but still, Robert could almost certainly use a more restful day too.

Lunch time finally arrived and Abbey strode into Robert’s building with a picnic lunch in a basket in her arm. She was wearing one of those moderately short spring dresses and a pair of sandals. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She hoped her outfit would remind him of all those lunches they had eaten together sitting in the grass on campus.

The park wasn’t far from his building and she had planned to drive him over there to eat and enjoy the sunshine and maybe make out a little afterwards.

She called up from the lobby to tell him “Stella” had come to take him out to lunch. It was a silly thing, using a fake name. At their dinner, Robert had jokingly asked “who are you and what have you done with my wife?”

Abbey laughed and said she was “Stella” and that she thought he was such a hot stud, that she was trying to steal him away from his boring wife. Somehow that had led to her having the new nick name. She liked it. He called her his “sexy Stella.”

Robert told his secretary Phyllis, an older woman with a very efficient if slightly bossy disposition when she asked who Stella was, that he would be back in 90 minutes and he was having lunch with a new client.

Abbey laughed into the cell phone at their private joke.

Lunch was perfect. They had walked to the park hand in hand and then sat on a blanket eating sandwiches and talking and laughing. Later as she lay back with her head on his chest staring up at the clouds and leaves they reminisced about their younger days and the things they liked and remembered most.

Making out in the park hadn’t been such a good idea after all, there were too many people around and Abbey didn’t feel comfortable. They settled for a few gentle, but not quite casual kisses. Robert has the most amazingly soft lips, “I could kiss him for hours” she thought afterwards on the drive home.

After work Robert had interrupted dinner to dance with her in the kitchen.

When he kissed her it was enough to start the kids yelling “gross” and in general acting as if they were totally "sex-crazed" adults.

“Hush!” Robert had chided them, “I’m in love with my wife, who happens to be your mother, and I will kiss her as often and for as long as I want to! So deal with it!”

He wasn’t being stern; his smile gave away his mushy center when he was trying to sound serious.

Something inside Abbey melted when he said it. Robert hadn’t said he “loved” his wife. He had said he was “in love” with his wife.

Abbey realized that it was different. It had been a long time since she had felt “in love.” She always felt “loved” but this was different, it was poetic and sharp and crisp and deep. She grabbed him tightly and held on until she was relatively sure she wasn’t going to start crying.

How would she explain that to the kids?

“Kids, I’m crying because I’m in love with my husband and he is in love with me.”

That would just not be something they would understand. So she held on and after a couple of minutes they returned to the table and finished eating.

As they lay in each other’s arms in their bed she didn’t care that she was sore, and didn’t care that she was tired. She wanted Robert inside her.

They didn’t even move much once they were connected as intimately as they possibly could be. She didn’t have an orgasm, but wasn’t what she wanted either. The warm sensation of Robert’s cum filling her was enough.

“I want you to stay inside me” she said holding him tightly with both her arms and her legs. “I want to fall asleep with you inside me." "I want to pull all of you inside me and just hold you there.” The tears were coming now, and there was nothing she could do to stop them.

Robert held his wife tightly and let her cry and then sleep. He knew she was happy and he was in love again with the woman he loved. His own eyes were getting blurry when he kissed her forehead and held on.

Last edited:
Ok, this one made me a little misty-eyed. Great work, guys.

*sigh* I sure do miss making out, too.

The emotions you guys have brought throughout the series is amazing, I can't thank you guys enough :)

I read this yesterday I think...

I have to admit...with a smile...that I wasn't sure whether to be flattered or think that my manhood was being questioned....:confused::eek:

Can I just go with flattered??? :D

Yes.. please go with flattered! You both are doing such a fabulous job... today's installment was just lovely.

This can challenge even the most romantic movie line:

“Hush!” Robert had chided them, “I’m in love with my wife, who happens to be your mother, and I will kiss her as often and for as long as I want to! So deal with it!”

Yes.. please go with flattered! You both are doing such a fabulous job... today's installment was just lovely.

This can challenge even the most romantic movie line:

you are so right on there !!! - newbiebabe

Day 24

“GOD!!!” “Was it Monday again?” Abbey groaned.

It felt like the second Monday in a row to Abbey as the alarm blared to life the third time that morning.

Robert leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. “You sleep in a while honey, I’ll take care of getting the kids ready and off.”

Abbey mumbled something unintelligible and rolled over to sleep again.

The sun streaming in the window finally roused her from a deep sleep. It was nine-thirty! Abbey started up in a rush before she realized everyone was already gone to work and school. The house was completely quiet. She had slept for more than 10 hours. She had needed it.

An hour later she was showered and dressed and working on a project for her side job as a illustrator. She had let it get behind with all that was going on in her life and needed to get it done.

The doorbell rang and Diana walked in without waiting for her to answer it.

“Abbey? Are you decent?” Her friend called out.

“Back here” Abbey called her friend in to her little studio area. “Coffee’s in the pot if you want some.”

“I can’t stay honey, on my way to the dentist but I needed to return this” Diana said slipping the DVD on the edge of Abbey’s Easel. “It was really, ummm, really. Well, yeah . . . we watched it together last night.” I think I’m going to need my own copy.” Diana was blushing.

Abbey laughed and said "So, you've joined the ranks of wanton women" and they laughed. Diana said she had to go, “kids waiting in the car” and hugged Abbey tightly.

Abbey sat at her easel for long time thinking about the changes taking place in her life. She never thought an article in a magazine would have such a profound effect on so many things.

At three ‘ o clock Abbey sent the e-mail. Even though this was pretty risque it was actually getting easier. She knew Robert would like the picture of her standing next to their bed wearing the white teddy they had bought at the “toy store”, and that he would play along with the game.

PERSONAL AD:
STUD WANTED:​

Sexy and Sultry woman seeking loving and adventurous companion for dating, companionship, making love, and wild HOT sweaty sex. The Ideal man will be a loving husband, father and friend and the best kisser on the planet. He will love chocolate frosting, be 6’ 1” tall, with sandy brown hair, weigh 195 lbs with a great butt, well muscled back and an amazing cock. (must be willing to share the last part frequently).
Her hobbies include painting, baking, toy shopping and movie watching, but she is willing to explore other fantasies if he is willing to share them.
She would like the opportunity to explore his dominant side and her slutty and submissive side.

Contact by cell phone, e-mail or just show up TAKE her.
Ask for Sexy Stella or better yet, Demand her!
It only took a few minutes for the "bing-bing" sound to signal an incoming email. She was surprised to see Robert reply so quickly. It even included a picture!

Dear Stella,
I would like you to consider me for the position of Personal Stud. In fact I'd like you to consider me for multiple positions. I believe I meet all of the qualifications. Attached, please find my pictorial resume. I intend to fill your opening later tonight.
Sincerely,
Studly Steve

The attached picture, clearly from his phone, was of a rather large bulge in his pants.

Abbey laughed at that and imagined that he was looking at her picture when he took this one.

As the kids got to bed, Abbey snuck off and got into the white teddy. She could hear Robert rummaging in the kitchen and wondered what he was up to.

In a few minutes, he arrived in the bedroom carrying a plastic grocery bag with a few items in it. When he saw her in the teddy, the smile on his face simply radiated, but his eyes had mischief in them and then he said "I'm here about the personal ad."

It wasn't a question it was an order.

"I'm here to claim you Sexy Stella" he growled as he crossed the room.

Dropping the bag, he lifted her off the floor and rather unceremoniously plopped her on the bed. He swiftly, aggressively and surprisingly adeptly had the teddy off in a minute.

Abbey was giggling and enjoying the attention, when his hands grabbed hers and she found herself being tied to the headboard by the same scarves she had used earlier. But then, he moved to her feet,

"I want you totally at my mercy tonight, I'm going to show you one of my fantasies." His voice had changed slightly, a little deeper, thicker, the desire quite apparent.

In a moment, she found herself bound to the bed, arms above her and feet spread to the corners, tied by terry cloth robe ties.

Robert stood and took off all but his boxers, the tent in them revealing his anticipation. Climbing back on the bed, he began to kiss her. Starting at her forehead, his kisses covered her face, neck and shoulders before he finally kissed her on the lips.

By then she was starting to feel aroused both from his touch and the anticipation of the unknown.

His kiss, loving and passionate at the same time, sent tingles through her whole body. Abbey could feel his hands then, gently caressing and exploring her curves while their lips and tongue danced and teased the most sensitive places on her skin.

He kissed her again, deeply and passionately. After a moment,, Robert broke the kiss and leaned back on his hips to admire her form.

Looking into his eyes, Abbey could see Robert was a mix of emotions; passion and arousal certainly, but there was a deep love there too. She liked both his assessment and his approval what she looked like, and his adoration of who she was

"Abbey, you look so delicious there, so helpless too" Robert's voice revealing his arousal.

"I have this fantasy, and..." he paused, apparently slightly unsure "and I'm going to just do it."

Reaching down for the bag, he started removing items one at a time. A strawberry, a carrot, a cucumber, a Clementine orange and some cherries on long stems; he arraigned the food in a neat pile nest to her, actually licking his lips he said "I want to play with your body."

The rest of the evening was a rush of sensation. Smooth and rough fruit skins gently dragged across some of her most sensitive areas; juices from the fruits covering her and licked off by Robert. Being fed sweet fruit by Roberts lips, some of them sweetened with her own flavor.

It was an exquisite time of taste and scent and touch. And then Robert just took her. Still tied up, his weight on top of her; totally at his mercy.

As they lay in bed, Abbey finally free of her restraints, they whispered about his fantasy and how perfectly it had fit her own at the same time, even if it wasn’t exactly as she had planned it—it was better for his improvements.

Finally Robert said "I have another one you know."

It was clear he was still more that a little nervous about telling her.

Abbey, still totally relaxed from their intimate coupling, encouraged him and finally the words tumbled out of his mouth "would you dress up slutty for me,” here Robert averted his eyes for an instant, “really slutty..and do whatever I want you to do."

If the light had been on, she could have seen his face bright red. But the idea made her smile and she added it to her plans.

Sometimes she thought he really could read her mind.

Last edited:
So far,that was the *perfect* passage.

Cute and sweet with the "peronals ad".
Red hot with the food play.
And intimate with the revalation of his fantasy.

FANTASTIC!!

Another day and no surprise... absolutely wonderful! I love the way we see them
opening up, taking risks being vulnerable with each other in sharing their fantasies. That such a beautiful part of real intimacy.

Great job Ryan and LS. :)

Day 24

“GOD!!!” “Was it Monday again?” Abbey groaned.

It felt like the second Monday in a row to Abbey as the alarm blared to life the third time that morning.

Robert leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. “You sleep in a while honey, I’ll take care of getting the kids ready and off.”

Abbey mumbled something unintelligible and rolled over to sleep again.

The sun streaming in the window finally roused her from a deep sleep. It was nine-thirty! Abbey started up in a rush before she realized everyone was already gone to work and school. The house was completely quiet. She had slept for more than 10 hours. She had needed it.

An hour later she was showered and dressed and working on a project for her side job as a illustrator. She had let it get behind with all that was going on in her life and needed to get it done.

The doorbell rang and Diana walked in without waiting for her to answer it.

“Abbey? Are you decent?” Her friend called out.

“Back here” Abbey called her friend in to her little studio area. “Coffee’s in the pot if you want some.”

“I can’t stay honey, on my way to the dentist but I needed to return this” Diana said slipping the DVD on the edge of Abbey’s Easel. “It was really, ummm, really. Well, yeah . . . we watched it together last night.” I think I’m going to need my own copy.” Diana was blushing.

Abbey laughed and said "So, you've joined the ranks of wanton women" and they laughed. Diana said she had to go, “kids waiting in the car” and hugged Abbey tightly.

Abbey sat at her easel for long time thinking about the changes taking place in her life. She never thought an article in a magazine would have such a profound effect on so many things.

At three ‘ o clock Abbey sent the e-mail. Even though this was pretty risque it was actually getting easier. She knew Robert would like the picture of her standing next to their bed wearing the white teddy they had bought at the “toy store”, and that he would play along with the game.

PERSONAL AD:
STUD WANTED:​

Sexy and Sultry woman seeking loving and adventurous companion for dating, companionship, making love, and wild HOT sweaty sex. The Ideal man will be a loving husband, father and friend and the best kisser on the planet. He will love chocolate frosting, be 6’ 1” tall, with sandy brown hair, weigh 195 lbs with a great butt, well muscled back and an amazing cock. (must be willing to share the last part frequently).
Her hobbies include painting, baking, toy shopping and movie watching, but she is willing to explore other fantasies if he is willing to share them.
She would like the opportunity to explore his dominant side and her slutty and submissive side.

Contact by cell phone, e-mail or just show up TAKE her.
Ask for Sexy Stella or better yet, Demand her!
It only took a few minutes for the "bing-bing" sound to signal an incoming email. She was surprised to see Robert reply so quickly. It even included a picture!

Dear Stella,
I would like you to consider me for the position of Personal Stud. In fact I'd like you to consider me for multiple positions. I believe I meet all of the qualifications. Attached, please find my pictorial resume. I intend to fill your opening later tonight.
Sincerely,
Studly Steve

The attached picture, clearly from his phone, was of a rather large bulge in his pants.

Abbey laughed at that and imagined that he was looking at her picture when he took this one.

As the kids got to bed, Abbey snuck off and got into the white teddy. She could hear Robert rummaging in the kitchen and wondered what he was up to.

In a few minutes, he arrived in the bedroom carrying a plastic grocery bag with a few items in it. When he saw her in the teddy, the smile on his face simply radiated, but his eyes had mischief in them and then he said "I'm here about the personal ad."

It wasn't a question it was an order.

"I'm here to claim you Sexy Stella" he growled as he crossed the room.

Dropping the bag, he lifted her off the floor and rather unceremoniously plopped her on the bed. He swiftly, aggressively and surprisingly adeptly had the teddy off in a minute.

Abbey was giggling and enjoying the attention, when his hands grabbed hers and she found herself being tied to the headboard by the same scarves she had used earlier. But then, he moved to her feet,

"I want you totally at my mercy tonight, I'm going to show you one of my fantasies." His voice had changed slightly, a little deeper, thicker, the desire quite apparent.

In a moment, she found herself bound to the bed, arms above her and feet spread to the corners, tied by terry cloth robe ties.

Robert stood and took off all but his boxers, the tent in them revealing his anticipation. Climbing back on the bed, he began to kiss her. Starting at her forehead, his kisses covered her face, neck and shoulders before he finally kissed her on the lips.

By then she was starting to feel aroused both from his touch and the anticipation of the unknown.

His kiss, loving and passionate at the same time, sent tingles through her whole body. Abbey could feel his hands then, gently caressing and exploring her curves while their lips and tongue danced and teased the most sensitive places on her skin.

He kissed her again, deeply and passionately. After a moment,, Robert broke the kiss and leaned back on his hips to admire her form.

Looking into his eyes, Abbey could see Robert was a mix of emotions; passion and arousal certainly, but there was a deep love there too. She liked both his assessment and his approval what she looked like, and his adoration of who she was

"Abbey, you look so delicious there, so helpless too" Robert's voice revealing his arousal.

"I have this fantasy, and..." he paused, apparently slightly unsure "and I'm going to just do it."

Reaching down for the bag, he started removing items one at a time. A strawberry, a carrot, a cucumber, a Clementine orange and some cherries on long stems; he arraigned the food in a neat pile nest to her, actually licking his lips he said "I want to play with your body."

The rest of the evening was a rush of sensation. Smooth and rough fruit skins gently dragged across some of her most sensitive areas; juices from the fruits covering her and licked off by Robert. Being fed sweet fruit by Roberts lips, some of them sweetened with her own flavor.

It was an exquisite time of taste and scent and touch. And then Robert just took her. Still tied up, his weight on top of her; totally at his mercy.

As they lay in bed, Abbey finally free of her restraints, they whispered about his fantasy and how perfectly it had fit her own at the same time, even if it wasn’t exactly as she had planned it—it was better for his improvements.

Finally Robert said "I have another one you know."

It was clear he was still more that a little nervous about telling her.

Abbey, still totally relaxed from their intimate coupling, encouraged him and finally the words tumbled out of his mouth "would you dress up slutty for me,” here Robert averted his eyes for an instant, “really slutty..and do whatever I want you to do."

If the light had been on, she could have seen his face bright red. But the idea made her smile and she added it to her plans.

Sometimes she thought he really could read her mind.

mmmm.... deliciously hot gentlemen... something about the image of cherries being trailed down her body and then fed... I've always found them a very erotic fruit. I do love the cheap bar trick of being able to tie a knot in the cherry stem with my tongue too... :devil:

You two better not think about quitting... the women of Lit may hunt you down!!! :D

Day 25

Robert's fantasy of Abbey dressing up like a cheap slut was in her mind as she woke the next morning. Abbey could still feel the sticky fruit juice from the night before. As she showered, her new plan began to form in her mind. Being Sexy Stella, she thought she could pull this off.

After Robert and the kids were off, she went to the local second hand clothing store. This one often had stuff that the teen aged girls, some of whom really dressed pretty slutty sometimes, had discarded. The stuff was clean and often in good shape and she had occasionally found stuff she was willing to let her daughter wear. The stuff she was looking for now, would not pass that test. She hoped she could find her size.

Abbey found the shortest black skirt she could. She blushed as she held it up in front of her "my god, "she thought, "a slight wind and the whole world would see that I shave down there." And then she grinned, and this is exactly what I want. Next she looked for a slightly more colorful blouse, but it had to have thin fabric. Nothing quite seemed right, but clothes shopping was fun, so she just wandered the store. And then she saw it. It was perfect. It was a black mesh top. She was sure you were supposed to wear something under it, as it was mostly holes and no fabric. The material was soft and stretchy and she thought would feel good against her skin. Over in the shoes department she found the sexiest "CFM" heels in black. Grinning wickedly, she headed to the counter.

Her courage started to leave her though, when she saw the older matronly looking woman at the checkout. She was shaking a little as she placed the items on the counter. She could hardly make eye contact as the woman checked her out. Rushing through her mind were statements like "it's for a costume" or even "it's for a talk at my church on how not to dress." But the woman didn't say a thing until Abbey was picking up the bag and walking out "I hope he likes it." Abbey was stunned to see the conspiratorial smile on the woman's face and giggled as she left the store.

She stopped at another store on the way home and bought black thigh high stockings. Like most women, she usually wore panty hose. But these would go much better with her plan. She also bought a pack of spearmint gum.

As she drove home, she debated. Initially, she had thought about trying to meet Rob at work dressed up. But with the very revealing top, she just couldn't quite seem to bring herself to it. She would have to do this at home.

When he came home, Abbey kissed Robert and whispered "I hope you have some money with you darling, you're going to need it." The confused look on his face made her giggle. She raised her eyebrows and gave him a quick wink.

After dinner and the usual homework, she grabbed Robert and said "why don't you relax down here and watch TV...but keep your money close by." Grinning and winking she left him and headed to put the kids to bed.

Slipping into the bedroom, Abbey donned the outfit. She stood in front of the mirror admiring it. She added a lot of make-up, bright red lipstick, matching nail polish, lots of mascara and eye liner. She went totally over the top. And then, putting a stick of gum in her mouth, she went downstairs.

She walked into the living room, with the most exaggerated hip rolling action she had ever used. She chewed the gum vigorously, snapping it like Olivia Newton-John in the final scene of Grease. Abbey vamped it up completely. "Heya Stud" she intoned in her best 'New Joisey' accent. "Some Lady named Abbey tode me ya wanted a hoa?"

The look on Robert's face was priceless. It was a combination of fear, lust, laughter and amazement. She almost reached out and pushed his jaw closed, as he sat there for moment, literally open mouthed. Abbey almost lost it, looking at him, it was hard not to burst into laughter. "Well, big boy?" She said again "you got the money?"

"Um...uh..well, how much?" Robert stammered, trying to get into the game, but clearly still in "holy hell what's going on" land.

"Fifty bucks and I'll do whateva ya want" she tried to look bored looking at her red nail polish, but she was almost on the verge of laughter and but starting to get a little nervous. Had she just really said "whateva ya want?" Abbey felt herself flush, but Robert appeared to be recovering. Reaching into his back pocket he pulled out his wallet. Grabbing three twenties, he said "We'll make it sixty, but I'll do it twice." The grin on his face was boyish.

He held the money in his hand and said, "come get it..." and then added, low and hoarse "on your knees."

Back