3-way (or more!) 69?

cdstefi

CDTV
This is an ask post for experienced folk rather than a brag one.

In a 3-way or more, can you describe how it feels if everybody's 69ing in a circle (well, triangle/square/insert polygon of choice!)

It's a hot fantasy of mine but I just wonder if it feels in some way less connected or intimate than just between two people?

For a larger group it is a great deal of fun to us to circle up, its sort of fun as a 3-way but I do not prefer a 3-way in this manner. For kicks, sure, to try, of course, but oh so much more fun in other positions as far as we experience. We prefer the traditional 69s with the addition of multiple mouths and/or appendages.

Last edited:
I've been in groups of ten or more, so there were times when 3 (or more) were - well, you can't call it 69, maybe circle sucking - anyway, it was definitely not as intimate as one on one, but it was very hot in its own way. There was no sense of personal connection, just focusing on cocks and balls and making each other cum. The only drawback, I thought, was that it sometimes put a man's cock at an awkward angle. It was hard to take a cock deep, but there were a lot of other things to do with a man's cock and balls: licking, sucking, hand/mouth working together. I prefer the personal connection of a one on one, but a larger group is really hot from time to time. I hope you get to experience what you're looking for.

I didn't find it any less intimate. It does require more effort for parties to get comfortable.

Back