2nd trip to Bohemia: a journey of Abstrusions

Oh? The ironic thing is that now most people will guess I'm about eight years less than I am in age. :D

When I was in my teens and twenties, people thought I was older. Since my early fifties most people think I'm younger. Weird. I didn't pay much attention to age or what people thought in my thirties and forties.

*ignoring the topic of age and grabbing a drink, instead*

I was going to make a Scandal In Bohemia (Arthur Conan Doyle) joke here, but, I really can't be bothered. So just pretend I'm funny, smile and back slowly away.

I was going to make a Scandal In Bohemia (Arthur Conan Doyle) joke here, but, I really can't be bothered. So just pretend I'm funny, smile and back slowly away.

Damn. I was going to pretend you were funny and smile.

When I was in my teens and twenties, people thought I was older. Since my early fifties most people think I'm younger. Weird. I didn't pay much attention to age or what people thought in my thirties and forties.

It's all relative, I suppose.

I wonder how many naughas lost their lives to make this furniture.

Naugahyde_Advertisement.png

I'll make a pot of cowboy coffee. That will sometimes draw Abs out of hiding.

I seem to remember the Dragon saying something about hunting them, in his youth.

I fear they are almost extinct in the wild. I haven't heard of any for years and years. It's been said some are still being held captive in dens and basements, but that's only a rumor.

Back