24F seeking lit chat partner

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the literotica forums, so if this post belongs somewhere else please let me know.

I'm a writer, but have not written any stories on lit. Maybe someday I will, but I'm not ready to take that leap just yet.

That said, I have been exploring the chat rooms, and have found some enjoyable roleplay sessions there. I'm wondering if anybody ever uses the lit boards to meet people, and set up 'dates' to meet on lit chat for a fun evening? I tried looking around, but didnt see much of this type of thing.

To help paint a picture, since I'm sure it'll come up at some point... I'm 24, pale skinned, brunette, quite short 5'3", hips a bit wider, but proportioned well overall. Raised Christian, if that matters to you.

Overall, I enjoy a wide variety of scenarios, but I don't play the dominant role very well. I guess more traditional 'vanilla' roles, though I am a bit shy and it comes out from time to time.

Some ideas:
-Maybe we're out on our first date?
-Maybe we've been chatting on lit for a few weeks, and agree to meet IRL?
-Maybe you and your partner rent an over garage apartment to me while I attend college?

Those were just some ideas that came to mind, and I'm certainly open to others.

Please feel free to personal message me here on the boards, and maybe we can set up a time to connect. I'll try to be online tonight after 11pm Eastern.

-Christine

Hmm, that actually sounds like an underrated use of the tools we have at our disposal here. I will certainly say my interest is piqued, but for now I will say "maybe", mainly because I have not slept well the last few nights and I might have to conk out early, despite being in the same time zone as yourself. Take care and I really do hope nobody makes you regret coming out of your shell like that. The internet can be a fucked-up place if you're not careful.

Very interested

Hello there, I am very interested. I have published several stories here on lit. You should check out my “professor” stories. If you enjoy them I’d really enjoy chatting with you.

Jack

I'm wondering if anybody ever uses the lit boards to meet people, and set up 'dates' to meet on lit chat for a fun evening? I tried looking around, but didnt see much of this type of thing.

I've done this before. Works well! Enjoyed your scenarios too, I think you'll do very well here ;)

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the literotica forums, so if this post belongs somewhere else please let me know.

I'm a writer, but have not written any stories on lit. Maybe someday I will, but I'm not ready to take that leap just yet.

That said, I have been exploring the chat rooms, and have found some enjoyable roleplay sessions there. I'm wondering if anybody ever uses the lit boards to meet people, and set up 'dates' to meet on lit chat for a fun evening? I tried looking around, but didnt see much of this type of thing.

To help paint a picture, since I'm sure it'll come up at some point... I'm 24, pale skinned, brunette, quite short 5'3", hips a bit wider, but proportioned well overall. Raised Christian, if that matters to you.

Overall, I enjoy a wide variety of scenarios, but I don't play the dominant role very well. I guess more traditional 'vanilla' roles, though I am a bit shy and it comes out from time to time.

Some ideas:
-Maybe you and your partner rent an over garage apartment to me while I attend college?

Please feel free to personal message me here on the boards, and maybe we can set up a time to connect. I'll try to be online tonight after 11pm Eastern.

-Christine

You sound very interesting to me! I was also raised Christian and I’d love to chat! I’ll send a pm

We chatted last night, Hoping to see you again sometime in the Descriptive_RP chat room. I will look for you there, with hope :)

Hello everyone,

Some ideas:

-Christine
Hello, Christine. I'm Bryan...a published author (7 books) who has wandered down the line into writing a bit of erotica...haven't posted any here yet either. What do you think of this? '
MAKING MOM PROUD
She was just a teenager when it happened the first time. Half-asleep on a very hot summer night in her family's little place in the South of France, she heard what appeared to her to be an unmistakeable slap from downstairs. Since she thought it was just her and her parents in the house, she couldn't imagine what it might be.
Still in her white lace nighty, she tiptoed quietly, bare feet on the cold wood floor and got to the very top of the stairs, where, ducking down, she could see into the living room. She was not prepared for what she saw next.
There was her mother, a pair of underwear pulled down to her knees, bent over the knees of another man - a man she did not recognize - while her father, standing over her with a whopping erection (she had never seen one in the flesh) and a wet towel that had evidently left red marks on her mother's very white ass and another man, a black man who looked very tall, sitting in a corner of the room, hand in his crotch.
She gasped and held her breath. First, what was her father doing smacking her mother's ass with a towel? What were these other men going there? Who was the black guy? And jeez, what a cock on ol' dad?
It was frightening and at the same time, highly erotic. She had recently learned about masturbation, about how good it felt to rub those tender little hairs sprouting between her legs, occasionally, on a steamy night with naughty thoughts, to even push a finger in. She knew boys would do that eventually and he noted that when she stayed over at friends' houses, the dads always took a special interest in her. She was beautiful, of course, with a graceful, slender shape and even then, the kind of ass that made a grownup look twice.
Watching this scenario, she knew was dangerous but exciting. She was frozen in place, even though part of her wanted to touch herself, part of her wanted to run back into her room.
Before she could do either one, her father reached down and grabbed her mother' thick, curly head of hair from behind, pretty roughly, really, and she squirmed under his rough touch. But as soon as he stepped in behind her legs and appeared to be fishing around with that whopper, trying to find a hole, she began to wriggle, hard to tell if it was in excitement or fear. Once he began to move, Adele could see he was in the smaller, tighter place and it was a very tight fit. She heard her dad moan, her mom squeal and the two other men, one white, one black, stood on either side of her now, she reaching for their respective crotches.
She felt wet between her legs...didn't really understand it but instinctively touched it....she was soaked. She lifted her nightgown and began to play with her very excited little virgin pussy, watching the very large cock penetrate vigorously in her mother's white, twitching bottom...The two men down below, the black man with his back to Adele, seemed to be stroking her mother's long brown hair...as it worked around his crotch. The other man, on the other side of her, had his cock in his hand, was rubbing it up and down her left facial cheek. This was wrong, she knew, her dad shouldn't have his cock there, not especially with everyone around...and as she stood transfixed, the black man turned to the side and she could see it. It had to be a foot long with a giant pink head that her mother, she could see now, was trying to take in her mouth and could barely fit it in.
She watched in silence, touching her pussy until she felt her excitement rise and she began to quiver, her legs shaking, her breath coming faster and faster until, boom, she came for the very first time, sending a warm gush between her legs, dripping down her legs onto the hardwood floor.
Below her, he could see her father pull out his large and very red cock and spurt a great big load across his mother's back, getting some on the thigh of the black man, who was still trying to work his cock in her mother's mouth.
"Your turn, Zeke," he hollered, high-fiving the black man who lumbered over to take his place behind her mother, who seemed very nervous and uncomfortable. "I can't," she said, shaking her head from side to side. The other white man, straddled her face, guiding his very erect cock into her mouth and once she got the head in, she began to suck with abandon, even as the black man sank his enormous cock into what looked like her wet pussy....
When Adele awoke, her hand instinctively between her legs, she sat up with a start. Had she really seen that? Was it a fantasy? Every few months, that dream or that recollection would rumble through her head like an overweight railroad car throwing her off her own rails. She could never exactly remember her very first cum. Was it in the bathtub, underneath the warm steamy water from the faucet, running her into ecstasy, a delightful evening ritual that she was soon to look forward to without explanation or hesitation. She loved to cum (cont.)

Hello everyone,

Some ideas:

-Christine
THE BACHELORETTE PARTY

The somewhat naughty invitation for Laura's Bachelorette Party promised only this: "A Good Time For All Who Come and You Can Bet You Will" Rhonda read it and laughed. That Laura, she is a piece of work. Of course, some guys would say she was a piece of ass and she was. But what a thing to put on an invitation!

Rhonda was looking at herself in the mirror. She still had a nice figure approaching 50 after two kids. She looked at her ass. She knew some men, well, one in particular, had been after that for quite a while now. She even sometimes let a finger wander up there reading his stories.

But this party tonight, well, that would be interesting. A hotel room full of horny women, a stripper or two - she wasn't sure what Laura had cooking but knowing her, it would be wild. And since Rhonda had spent some time on THAT side of the fence - she had an equal opportunity clit - she might find the stripper a huge turn on, she might find a woman in the room worth spreading her legs for, she was up for just about anything. Her FWB, well, he meant well but after a few sucks on his cock, getting him hard, a few strokes, he was done. No pussy licking, no ass play. It was go home and work that clit until ecstasy.

Tonight, she thought, would be different. She tugged on her black leather skirt, the one that always seemed to get guys after her when she was on the road, a shiny silk blouse that made her look bustier than she was and that perfume that Danny once told her made him hard. Walking into room 504 at the hotel, things were hopping already.. Tequila, evidently, was the drink of the night and it seemed everyone was well-fueled when she arrived. Kim, a tall, slender blonde greeted her with a soft kiss on the cheek at the door, looked her up and down and smiled. "Well, he's been fucking me for three years now, "she said. "It's about time we make it official, don't you think?"

Rhonda laughed. That was Laura. And as she looked around the room, it was going to be a fun night. Over in a corner was Laura's Mom, Jenny, a stunningly pretty woman of about 50, very busty, in a bright pink outfit. She was sitting with a darkly stunning woman, in a tight leather skirt and low-cut blouse, who was alternately laughing and sipping a big drink. Then the music started. Loud, thumping bass and Laura ran to the edge of the hallway. “Here are our dicks!” she said, laughing and from around the corner, here they came, two male strippers, each wearing very very brief gilded shorts, their substantial cocks dangling in the middle.

Laura ran and stood between the two of them as they each struck a pose. “This is Tony,” she said, reaching down and flipping up his large uncut cock, turning him around to show off a very tight, muscular ass that got the women whooping and hollering.
“And this….” she turned and reached down to grab ahold of the very large cock of the tall, slim black man who was leaning down, trying to kiss Laura’s neck, “is Scottie. He is very shy” she began to giggle as she tugged on his cock, which she could barely fit her hand around. “He is a very big boy. Be careful he doesn’t poke your eye out!”
With the sound in the room pulsing, Laura went and sat down on a red chair, stationed in the middle and the two men, flanking her began to dance, turning around to show their impressive bodies, letting their cocks swing free…they were semi-hard but impressive nonetheless….Tony and Scottie had worked together before and they each had their own ideas of how to appeal to their audiences. Tony seemed to connect with the older women, the Moms or the buttoned-up ones who would never have imagined they’d act the way they were about to, once they got an up-close look at those swinging, swaying cocks.
Tony, meanwhile, went all the way to the end of the line where he started to stroke his cock in front of Jenny, bride-to-be Laura’s sweet mom. A very proper, extremely pretty woman, Jenny sat sweetly, looking first at Tony’s big brown eyes, then down at his thick uncut cock, which sat in the middle of his right fist. She looked over at her daughter, whose eyes were fixed that cock, too. And she laughed, a pretty, very feminine laugh, and looked over at Laura with a wild look in her eye. “I think I remember how to do this,” she laughed, stunningly reaching for Tony’s thick 9-inch cock. Laura’s jaw dropped as did her other daughter, Chelsea, who nudged her mother’s arm as she shockingly watched Jenny open her mouth very wide and swallow a good half of Tony’s pulsing cock. “MOM!” Laura said, laughing as she watched her mother expertly fellate Tony’s dick as he thrust it in and out of her eager mouth.
The audience went crazy, screams and hollers and hoots and noises and Jenny seemed to love the excitement and took almost his whole cock in her mouth. Rhonda was shocked and aroused at the same time…this was going to be a wild night. Scottie was fascinated, too…and he stood clapping his hands, cheering Jenny as she sucked his pal’s cock. Suddenly, she stopped…took a good grip on the cock and motioned to her daughter, Laura.

“Come on, bride-to-be,” she laughed. “It’s going to be a while before you get some strange dick. Your turn.”
Rhonda’s mouth dropped open as she watched Laura walk over, kneel before her mother and take Tony’s rigid cock in her mouth. Jenny reached out and put her hand on her daughter’s shoulder as she moved up and down on Tony’s cock. It was an incredible scene, mother and daughter sharing a cock. Mom, it seemed, actually gave better head.

At the other end of the line, Scottie was swinging – literally – into action, moving up and down the line of women who, seeing Laura in action, felt free to reach out and touch Scottie’s dark and slender frame. When he finally stood in front of her, he was hard and huge. Nobody, of course, knew this but Rhonda had masturbated many times, thinking of a big black dick fucking her, filling her mouth, maybe even slipping up her tight ass. Seeing one up close…she could see the veins, the thick, knobbish-like head…she leaned forward, grabbed it gently and swallowed as much of it as she could. There was a gasp from the women beside her and cheers and hollers and Rhonda opened as wide as she could..feeling Scottie’s cock going deep in her throat, deeper than she’d ever taken any man. He looked down at her pretty face, surrounding his mighty cock and she looked up and met his eyes. She needed this cock, he thought. He gently held her head as she worked back and forth on his thick dick, getting his fiercely erect. “She’s good,” he said. “She be really good” as the women applauded and cheered her every up-and-down move. It was as if Rhonda was letting something loose by letting that big black dick in.

Meanwhile, there were other shouts from the other end where now Chelsea, the swinger, Jenny’s younger daughter, was now sucking Tony’s cock and fingering herself while she did. Mom and Sis were watching and applauding, too…Mom looked as if she was touching herself as she watched, it was hot. Then Laura flipped up her skirt, knelt up on one of the chairs and hollered “Now, Tony” And Tony turned, extracted his cock from Chelsea’s mouth and stood and slipped it in Laura’s soaking wet pussy while everyone screamed. He fucked the bride-to-be hard and deep for a good 10 minutes, getting her off loudly. Mom was clapping every stroke and so, it seemed was Chelsea, who was watching things very closely. Tony was getting close so he stopped, pulled out and squeezed the head of his cock. And Chelsea, never one to miss a moment, did exactly what Laura did, flipping up her skirt, hiking herself up on a chair, spreading her ass cheeks. “Here, Tony, here,” she said, thrusting a middle finger up her considerable ass, working it back and forth, drawing screams from the crowd, who gathered around her now. Tony dutifully moved over, rubbed the head of his cock up and down her soaking wet pussy, then slid it into her ass. Chelsea let out a sigh, like it was just what she needed. “Fuck her ass, Tony” her mom, Jenny said, laughing and slapping her ass. “She needs it, can’t you see?”
Laura, exhausted from being fucked so hard, sat there smiling. “Cum for me and Tony, Mom” she said, laughing. “Like I said, “Everybody cums.”

Back