23 sub looking for 40+ man to roleplay teacher/student or neighbour corruption RP

My biggest kinks are feminization, power exchange, noncon, force, and slavery/domestic service. I’m looking for an older man to play himself in either a teacher/student roleplay where I go from shy and straight to your house object, or a slow burn which includes me being your neighbour. I am into tons of dark themes, and we can discuss in better detail what we both like, but please do be 40+! I like writing in first person but I’m open to third if that’s your preference. For reference I’m 5’5, white, skinny aside from my big love handles and fat ass from a guy, brown hair and blue eyes. Looking forward to speaking soon!

How do you want to write this? On here where everyone can read it or or privately?

My biggest kinks are feminization, power exchange, noncon, force, and slavery/domestic service. I’m looking for an older man to play himself in either a teacher/student roleplay where I go from shy and straight to your house object, or a slow burn which includes me being your neighbour. I am into tons of dark themes, and we can discuss in better detail what we both like, but please do be 40+! I like writing in first person but I’m open to third if that’s your preference. For reference I’m 5’5, white, skinny aside from my big love handles and fat ass from a guy, brown hair and blue eyes. Looking forward to speaking soon!
I’m a 65 yesr old man who likes to tske charge and not afraid to explore dark themes. I would like visit you and communicate with each other to see what the others enjoys

I’m a 65 yesr old man who likes to tske charge and not afraid to explore dark themes. I would like visit you and communicate with each other to see what the others enjoys
Is in first person mean i statements and by my name like “Lee is angry “ is that first person I’m 65 it been a while since I’ve had a grammar class
for your reference I’m 65 year old white mske im 6’2” I weigh about 225 I’ve been blessed with good genes and have not had weight issue and I keep active I have a little spare tire but not too bad my stomav

Back