2 MILFs in a parking lot in the back of a Suburban with the grocery boy

CasualK9

Adventurer
Ideas for nutty sex acts in this one, please.

One nervous, polite, shy, on the spectrum, rumored among local women to be exceptionally well-endowed grocery boy.

Two MILFs -

First MILF is much less attractive than the other, but an eager, drunk widow very excited for grocery boy fun. The kid is not turned on by her.

Second MILF is a married size queen who is hotly desired by the nineteen year old grocery boy. She’s only there to lure him to the Suburban for her friend and is determined to “be good.”

Last edited:
This is doable but I don't like the less attractive MILF part, unless you are actively looking to do a cuckquean story.

What I'd do, is a pair of moms and their daughters are having a pool date and the moms overhear their daughters talking about Billy the bagboy at the local Kroger and his giant equipment, which has all the local girls scared.

These moms realize they can't risk bringing the young man home. So one of them decides to borrow her husband's 17-foot motorhome that they use for tailgating and get the boy right in the parking lot when he's gathering shopping carts.

Works out so well, that it becomes a regular thing until the girls spot Dad's RV in the Kroger parking lot and decide to investigate.

This is doable but I don't like the less attractive MILF part, unless you are actively looking to do a cuckquean story.

What I'd do, is a pair of moms and their daughters are having a pool date and the moms overhear their daughters talking about Billy the bagboy at the local Kroger and his giant equipment, which has all the local girls scared.

These moms realize they can't risk bringing the young man home. So one of them decides to borrow her husband's 17-foot motorhome that they use for tailgating and get the boy right in the parking lot when he's gathering shopping carts.

Works out so well, that it becomes a regular thing until the girls spot Dad's RV in the Kroger parking lot and decide to investigate.
^ This. I also don't like the boy to have sex with someone who he's not attracted to. But two MILFs taking turns on him in the back of the car in the parking lot? That's kinky, silly and hot! Especially when the daughters join the fun.

I love these! The RV idea with the horny moms is fabulous.

i imagine them teaming up together in the end as well…

If a 19 year old wouldn't hit it, she can't be considered a MILF. She's going to have to be as equally attractive as the other one or within a point and a half of her, otherwise he's too deep on the spectrum to why anything to do with either of them. She could be over the top annoying (Janice from Friends? Or how about Fran Drescher?).

I think the idea of the mom's overhearing the pool party gossip and planning their own recon mission has a better potential for shenanigans as you could break up the mom's into teams. One group in an RV, another in a Ford Excursion and a lone Cougar in a brand new Suburban (seriously, those fucking things are the size of a small RV now) to and for added hijinks, maybe throw in a Vanagon.

Spread it out over about 3 weeks before the daughters catch on and threaten to spill the beans unless the moms teach them how to take bigger cocks, and the kid gets fired for being late from his breaks, but figures he's learned enough to become a local gigolo.

Good point. She’s a MILF too - just an 8 rather than an 11 on the fuckability meter.

She gets annoyed the kid doesn’t respond to her as much as she expects and gives him a hard time because she’s mildly insulted. The MILF who is trying to be abstain feels bad for them both and swoops in to help?

Leading to a double blowjob?

Or do we prefer they both just ravenously launch into him, leading to a free for all In which he takes surprising command?

Maybe with someone quirky like a female cop, or a much older man or woman knocking on the back window of the Suburban while the three of them are going at it to see if everyone is ok.

Or do we prefer they both just ravenously launch into him, leading to a free for all In which he takes surprising command?
Also, if two milfs are invilved, I'd except tgem to fight over his cock a little. Like pushing each other away to lick or ride it.

Some repetative out of one gurl into another would be nice too.

Also, if two milfs are invilved, I'd except tgem to fight over his cock a little. Like pushing each other away to lick or ride it.

Some repetative out of one gurl into another would be nice too.
Meaning he takes turns doing the two silly moms with alternating strokes while they complain and cat fight?

Ideas for nutty sex acts in this one, please.

One nervous, polite, shy, on the spectrum, rumored among local women to be exceptionally well-endowed grocery boy.

Two MILFs -

First MILF is much less attractive than the other, but an eager, drunk widow very excited for grocery boy fun. The kid is not turned on by her.

Second MILF is a married size queen who is hotly desired by the nineteen year old grocery boy. She’s only there to lure him to the Suburban for her friend and is determined to “be good.”
Holy shit, I read your comment before realizing who you were, the author of 'Central's No. 1 Milf' I've read all your stories, just recently finished Milfs vs. Zombies! I really hope one of these Milfs will be the buxom bombshell known as Nicci, to whom I have proudly fapped to a few times :sneaky: This idea would be great for Nicci. She seeks out Brayden to help her with her 'HDCD.'

Back