Hey hey hey welcome to my thread! 😊

I dipped my toes into posting pics in different threads a month or two ago. I love photography in the first place, but who knew I'd enjoy taking sexy pics of myself and posting them for all you lovely people?!! Guess I've got a bit of an exhibitionist side. Again, who knew? I can't believe I'm starting my own pic thread, but here goes nothing! To start out my thread, I did a photo shoot today in some black and pink lingerie. Pink is my absolute favorite color!
🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤🩷🖤
View attachment 2286278View attachment 2286280View attachment 2286281View attachment 2286282View attachment 2286283View attachment 2286284View attachment 2286285
Gorgeous you have a beautiful body

Well this thread makes me happy I’ve branched out from the chat room. Just lovely.

Happy Friday everyone! I'm stoked because I'm headed to a concert tonight! One of my favorite rock bands from the 90s.🤘 Have to get through work first though. Here's my work attire today. I don't know, are people even interested in seeing me in clothes??? 😂View attachment 2293223View attachment 2293224
I’m interested in seeing you with or without the clothes! You’re sexy either way

Back