+++++

Master is extremely careful of what He has me post here photo wise due to the risks involved unfortunately. The lifestyle we engage in isn't readily accepted which makes in very difficult living it openly. In a perfect world I'd love for everyone to see me as the owned woman I am and everyone would see photos of the depth of my submission. I will say it's nice to share a glimpse of Our relationship here with our Lit friends.

The most exciting senerio, everyone would see me as Master does but I doubt that will happen but I do know He plans on sharing more of me here.

I have several videos of me with my current male friend with benefits. He has a massive cock (26 cm), an incredible body, and is one of the best male lovers I've ever had. The videos (14 in all) are with him filming POV, with me on my knees worshipping his cock, and of him fucking me in the ass both missionary and doggy style. There are a number of videos of him coming in my mouth and on my face, as well as of him coming inside me and also pulling out and coming all over my ass and lower back. One of my favorites is him slowly sliding his big cock up and down the crack of my ass before slowly sliding it all the way inside me. I also have a video of me with three ladyboys, sucking their cocks and being fucked by them.

I fantasize about posting the videos all the time, but my family and friends back in the states are unaware of my bisexuality (with a few exceptions). More importantly, my friend has not given me permission to post or show any of our videos because of his work situation.

On the other hand, is the fear of being discovered what draws you to it?
That is exactly how it works. I've done many "stupid" things, like walking around nude on public places, and every time it's that fear to get caught at one side, and the hope to be seen at the other side. I've posted many photos on flickr till they changed their policy. All more or less decent nudes 🙃. If the internet really was as you described I would post the ones I now only share with good friends too. I don't mind that others see them, but don't want to get them copied to all kind of dark sites I don't know of.

I would post pictures of myself dressed in my sissy best, on my knees, leaving a bright red ring from my lipstick on a man’s rock hard cock.

If I had the technology back then I would post a video of this mom blowing me.

I have very identifiable tattoos (kept conveniently hidden in office attire) that would add another reason for not sharing pictures.
I’m often amazed by the number of people with very identifiable tattoos and jewelry who post photos while making sure their faces are obscured.

Although I consider myself to enjoy public exhibitionism, from working in IT, I am fully aware of the dangers of posting pics or videos on the internet. So I do not post pics or vids. But I wish it were different as I would love to do so.

I’d love to post a filmed session of me, my wife and our girlfriend fucking each other. Alas, we’d never, ever do this as we’re all professionals and have kept our sex lives under wraps for many years. We’ve had many, many encounters with other couples, unicorns (of both sexes) yet we have never made any recordings for reasons of privacy and fear of being outed.

I have several videos of me with my current male friend with benefits. He has a massive cock (26 cm), an incredible body, and is one of the best male lovers I've ever had. The videos (14 in all) are with him filming POV, with me on my knees worshipping his cock, and of him fucking me in the ass both missionary and doggy style. There are a number of videos of him coming in my mouth and on my face, as well as of him coming inside me and also pulling out and coming all over my ass and lower back. One of my favorites is him slowly sliding his big cock up and down the crack of my ass before slowly sliding it all the way inside me. I also have a video of me with three ladyboys, sucking their cocks and being fucked by them.

I fantasize about posting the videos all the time, but my family and friends back in the states are unaware of my bisexuality (with a few exceptions). More importantly, my friend has not given me permission to post or show any of our videos because of his work situation.
I'd love to see them! What I have done is post links to mine when I want to share...

If it wouldn’t ruin my marriage, family, social life and career, I’d love to post pics of me sucking guys off. I think it could look really erotic to have a guy holding my dark hair out of my face with my big eyes locked on his, and pouty lips around him. Me on my knees in a favorite bra or corset.
Ohhhhh that sounds so lush coming from you. I’m your man anytime you wish.

So if you could get past the risks of internet postings and you were sure you wouldn’t be discovered, what kind of photos/acts would you want to post for others to see or hear about? I think there is a bit (or more) of the exhibitionist in all of us but the understandable fear of being discovered which holds many of us back. On the other hand, is the fear of being discovered what draws you to it?
Inrr we push post everything,no biggy

So if you could get past the risks of internet postings and you were sure you wouldn’t be discovered, what kind of photos/acts would you want to post for others to see or hear about? I think there is a bit (or more) of the exhibitionist in all of us but the understandable fear of being discovered which holds many of us back. On the other hand, is the fear of being discovered what draws you to it?

love to have a woman/women post a pic of my small dick with both/all of us in pic head toe. CFNM or SPH or not sph. all of us nude somewhere inside or outside. i wouldnt care. :)

Definitely would like to be broadcast me being tied up and used as a wife/husbands toy.

Back