+++++

So if you could get past the risks of internet postings and you were sure you wouldn’t be discovered, what kind of photos/acts would you want to post for others to see or hear about? I think there is a bit (or more) of the exhibitionist in all of us but the understandable fear of being discovered which holds many of us back. On the other hand, is the fear of being discovered what draws you to it?
I'd happily masturbate for others but would want the anonymity

My wife has pictures and some video clips that she had shown some of her girl friends. They were just shown non of them left her possession. They all involve femdom of some kind.

Oh, I would shower and masturbate on camera for anyone that wanted to watch me, but I’d really love to take orders from a creative, clever, empathic dom. I would especially get off on orders around bathroom control and pee play and anal play like a proper, panting submissive.

My sign would say, “will cum for praise”

So if you could get past the risks of internet postings and you were sure you wouldn’t be discovered, what kind of photos/acts would you want to post for others to see or hear about? I think there is a bit (or more) of the exhibitionist in all of us but the understandable fear of being discovered which holds many of us back. On the other hand, is the fear of being discovered what draws you to it?
I’d love to post pictures of me in lingerie. I truly appreciate the guys on here who post their pictures. I’d really love to post video of my wife fucking me with a strapon, but since she won’t do that, that’s never gonna happen.

You are an incredible, sexy, wonderful woman with a pussy which should be pounded and a mouth to be used. So want to piss on your cunt and move the stream up to your breasts and then to your mouth. Roll you over and finger your ass, all while asking if you want me to fist you while letting you know how incredible you are.
You say the sweetest things.

If no one would know it’s me? Sky’s the limit! Anything that was suggested, asked, or someone wanted to do, I’m down, totally down for almost anything for others to see if I couldn’t be identified.

Genius of a question! I started rubbing myself reading some of your responder’s answers. Inspiring.

The internet has been a gift for exhibitionists like me. No more worrying over legality or non-consent (I've never deliberately flashed at anyone in real life because a) it can land you in a world of trouble and b) it is just plain wrong).

But on sites like this where you can communicate with like-minded people and expose yourself consensually, it's a massive turnon. I've masturbated in panties and ejaculated for people who want to watch many times and love it, both the act of showing myself sexually and their reactions.

Sure there are potential dangers and some caution and pre-filtering of people to make sure you're not going to be outed or otherwise abused is sensible, but it's a lot safer and more morally acceptable and right than doing it to non-consenting strangers in public.

If I could I would love nothing more than a collection of nude pics and vids of wife. But not just solo but with having sex with other men too. Most likely it would be her current boyfriend. Not only for my personal enjoyment. I’d love for as many other men as possible to see them too. Knowing they’re jerking off seeing my wife getting laid!

I have 2 issues that prevent me from sharing pics of myself. Age & privacy concerns. Being an non-exhibitionist introvert doesn't help either. :)
Applause from this closet exhibitionist (is that a real thing?) introvert! That's the great thing about Lit, though. You get to do what you are comfortable with, and that works for everyone. :)

I’ve posted pictures of my myself in a robe, with part of me tactfully (I think) full exposed. It’s quite a rush. And I’m not worried that anyone might be able to identify me from what was exposed.

Back