15-minute cities

Nice try using percentages to prove your point. Too bad it is a fail. 38.9 million people in California in 2023, 2.1% of that is 816,900 people that left. California's population grew .017% or 67,000 7,126,489 is the population of Tennessee in 2023, a 1.1% increase from 2022, but 2.6% of that is 185,289 people that left.

Clearly while percentages shine a favorable light, real number show California lost over 4 times as many people as Tennessee while Tennessee gained approximately 2 1/2 times more people than California did,

So clearly I did more research than you and proved your half assed analysis dead wrong.
What you clearly fail to see is the comparison. Yes more people left Cali than Tenn. But Cali also has a larger population and can afford to shed people. But hey, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

So you can haul a week's worth of grocery's on a bike? Interesting. I'll take the convenience and comfort of a car, particularly in cold or rainy weather.
The supermarket is 15 minutes away by bike, near enough for me to go more than once a week. This is LA. We’re famous for our sunny weather.

I regularly walk to the local Persian grocery store to buy staples I forgot at the supermarket. My teenage daughter walks to the neighborhood Japanese market to buy sushi and ramen.
I'm having sushi for lunch today because I'm working from home and my daughter asked if wanted to walk to the Japanese market with her. Living in a walkable neighborhood is so convenient!

Do you do the cooking in your household?
Roughly 60%, some weeks more some weeks less. Depends on work schedules. Shocker for you too...I do dishes, laundry, help keep the house clean, and share taking care of our pets. As well as all the usual classical manly duties like lawn care, car repairs, home repairs, we are replacing flooring in our house as a joint project. We are a team, if one can't do a household chore the other steps up.

So whiny.
Trolling, trolling, trolling, keep those doggies trolling...

You sir are a waste of breathable air. This is your so often go to tactic when you have run out of what you believe is meaningful discourse. The reality is your well is dry.

Have a nice evening, or don't, you seem miserably unhappy and want to share that with everyone.

Since Los Angeles has been mentioned a few times, its particular type of sprawl should be mentioned. It annexes neighboring townships with economic growth before they organize enough to become suburban cities. The result is a randomly sprawling shape that looks like a gerrymandered district. Like any empire that eventually meets nations it can't conquer, LA is running out of easy and profitable land grabs.
1280px-LA_County_Incorporated_Areas_Los_Angeles_highlighted.svg.png

Back