• 4. Hands

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THROBBS

I am Fauve
We have 4 entries.
Erotic illustration challenge; the word is "Hand"

Scroll down to view all entries at fullest sizes before choosing.
attachment.php

;)
These are just thumbnails for reference.

I will reveal the Artists' names....on each posting. at the end of the voting.

We Have a Winner! Congratulations Austin8 for #4 "Hands"

Note: #1 updated with a clearer reproduction.

Last edited:
1. Pressed

1. Pressed ~by Neci_please_me
attachment.php

Last edited:
2. The Cooling

2. The Cooling ~by IrezumiKiss
attachment.php

Last edited:
4. Hands

4.Hands ~by Austin8
attachment.php

We Have a Winner! Congratulations Austin8

Last edited:
I Love them ALL!
For such a small turn out....really good quality.

Yeah...wow...the vibrant expressionism in all of them kinda makes up for the small turnout. I'm really digging these artistic jam sessions now.

IT would be nice if we could vote like they do for gymnastics, diving or skating.
Vote for ALL of them and give scores.With points award for: originality, technique, composition, eroticism.......etc.

I really do like all 4 of these.

IT would be nice if we could vote like they do for gymnastics, diving or skating.
Vote for ALL of them and give scores.With points award for: originality, technique, composition, eroticism.......etc.

I really do like all 4 of these.
I like them all too, I like that voting concept as well!

this one is going to be hard to vote on. hmmmmmm... i really like all of them. we need an art party. yep. a naked art party. that would be fun.

Another bunch of quality offerings, sorry I missed it, stuff keeps coming up at inconvenient moments.

These are all wonderful! I really like all the different interpretations.

There is no free time in my near future, but I hope to join you after my big work projects are done. (hahah not sure WHEN that will be)

Hugs to you all! :rose:

Last edited:
so whats up, cowgirl...

OH MAN. I have 2 last minute RUSH projects/posters. the info is piecemeal and sketchy. Proofs due tomorrow. Final by tomorrow night.Just got the photos today and I have to draw a Marvel-style cartoon for one of the posters. I still have not gotten text for one of the posters and none of the logos or taglines.

fun fun fun.

so whats up with you?

OH MAN. I have 2 last minute RUSH projects/posters. the info is piecemeal and sketchy. Proofs due tomorrow. Final by tomorrow night.Just got the photos today and I have to draw a Marvel-style cartoon for one of the posters. I still have not gotten text for one of the posters and none of the logos or taglines.

fun fun fun.

so whats up with you?

it's the weathers got me shut down! so nuttin! :)
superheros! coolio!

I love all of these but it was not difficult for me to make my choice in the voting! Makes me wish I had some type of artistic ability!

Back