👉 Honey's GFD Hangout and Conversation Pit 👈

such a treat...

...to have discovered this, along with your Dom threads.

When I was much, much younger I had the fortune to have met a lady several years my senior (enough to have been my mother...but that's another interest).
She immediately took charge and gently taught that young man how to appreciate and please a lady and her man, when the circumstances arose.

I'll be here daily.

Many thanks. :rose:

...to have discovered this, along with your Dom threads.

When I was much, much younger I had the fortune to have met a lady several years my senior (enough to have been my mother...but that's another interest).
She immediately took charge and gently taught that young man how to appreciate and please a lady and her man, when the circumstances arose.

I'll be here daily.

Many thanks. :rose:

Welcome! :) Glad you found us!

Hola and Welcome, one and all, to The Pit! (Sounds kinky, no? :catroar: )

I'd love for this to be a place for casual conversation about Gentle FemDom, related subjects, and everyday chit chat. Everyone is welcome, no-one is required to specify how (or if) they identify as sub, Dom/Domme, switch, vanilla, or raspberry! I want this place to accessible, welcoming, and chilllll. :cool:

For those who are new, I'm Honey and I like to think of myself as a facilitator around my threads, and reluctant moderator when folks have been especially troublesome, which almost never happens. :)

Please feel free to jump on in mid-stream when you get here, even if it's just to poke your head in and say 'hi!'
(Lurkers, I'm talking to YOU. ;) )

A few threads that you may find of interest:
🍯My GFD discussion thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1389900
🍩cookie's GFD pic thread:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1404085
And when the very lovely 💅Mistress Liz👠 starts her public playspace thread, i will add a link, here. :)

Come on in, make yourself comfy, and let's get to know each other!:cattail:

Thanks wild honey for creating a sweet and safe place for all who have a interest in Gentle Femdom, I hope to visit often!...:cattail:

I've moved on from tea.

Can I get anyone a beer or a vodka?

'Wild Honey' actually would be a good name for an alcoholic drink.
I'm thinking a malty or fruity with a tinge of woodsmoke flavoured whisky.
It feels hot, tastes kind of spicy, emanates a strong aroma of assorted fruits, and stings your mouth.

'Wild Honey' actually would be a good name for an alcoholic drink.
I'm thinking a malty or fruity with a tinge of woodsmoke flavoured whisky.
It feels hot, tastes kind of spicy, emanates a strong aroma of assorted fruits, and stings your mouth.

Don't be silly, I would never do that to you! ;)

I don't even know what that is.
Based on what 50 Shades of Grey taught me it's probably where you monsters attach the small animals before you behead and disembowel them for your psychopathic glee.

I don't even know what that is.
Based on what 50 Shades of Grey taught me it's probably where you monsters attach the small animals before you behead and disembowel them for your psychopathic glee.

*shudder* :eek::eek::eek:

I think the print on the curtains is pretty and that's about it! I'm more of a hippie/Shabby Chic/World Market sort of girl, myself.

Which brings up a good question: How would you decorate a play space in your home?

I can't do a lot of dark or bright colors, I find them very overstimulating and they give me a migraine. I think it would be awesome to do a steampunk theme, but I'd need to soften it up a bit. Lots of neutrals and natural fibers to contrast with the metallics. Browns, greys, greens, golds and silvers. Maybe some blue or purple, but no black and no red, those are hard limits. :caning: :D

I think the print on the curtains is pretty and that's about it! I'm more of a hippie/Shabby Chic/World Market sort of girl, myself.

Which brings up a good question: How would you decorate a play space in your home?

I can't do a lot of dark or bright colors, I find them very overstimulating and they give me a migraine. I think it would be awesome to do a steampunk theme, but I'd need to soften it up a bit. Lots of neutrals and natural fibers to contrast with the metallics. Browns, greys, greens, golds and silvers. Maybe some blue or purple, but no black and no red, those are hard limits. :caning: :D
OK I had to look up steampunk LOL.

Back