πŸŽˆπŸ’‹πŸ’“Happy Birthday SexyBritches!!!πŸŽˆπŸ’‹πŸŽˆ

HBergeron

Literotica Guru
giphy.gif

Here's to a supremely Happy Birthday to my sweet and treasured friend, SexyBritches (the 69 may be missing from her username, but we all know it's lurking close at hand...).

She lives in that rarified air of true class and unrelenting honesty in these threads, and I am proud to call her my friend.

Even though there may be no Big Birthday Trip, or even a nice dinner out this year, I want to join Marilyn and whoever the heck that guy is, in wishing SB the Happiest Birthday that these strange times can muster for her.

GraciousLateAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

You are a true gem of the most sparkling kind, Mon Ami Sexy!
:heart::heart::heart:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to Special Britches

An incredible lady, best of wishes to you

Well, well, well...I see you were holding out on me. Ain't no party like an SB party, cuz an SB party don't stop!!! We'll have a grand ole time! Tiime for party favors. Maybe something pink...lol.

Please know you mean a lot to me. I'm so happy to have met you. I'm in hopes your day is celebrated with as much gusto and vibrance as you possess within you:heart::heart::heart:

!!!!!Happy birthday!!!!!

Happy Birthday SB. I hope you have a fantastic day. You deserve it. ⚘🎁

Happy Birthday to one of the loveliest ladies here.
I hope you have a wonderful, happy, fun filled day surrounded by your family πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ₯‚

Have a great day, SB. I hope those you are sheltering with find a way to make it special because you deserve it.

Happy Birthday SB! πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯‚
I’ll refrain from any derogatory comments about your Nats... today. ;)

Happy birthday sexy lady! I hope you can make the best of your special day. πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ

Happy Birthday, SexyBritches I hope that its a great day for you!!!πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŒΉπŸ’ŸπŸ₯ƒ

Happy birthday, gorgeous. I hope you get lots of virtual hugs from your nearest and dearest, even if they can't be with you.

I'm wondering whether your store cupboard will run to a nice birthday cake. Or will it be tuna and peanut butter? :eek:

Popping in and happy to see it its your birthday. Hope you are well and enjoy your special day.

I hope this day has been its own kind of magic for you...

Happiest of Birthdays beautiful lady...I hope you have been surrounded by so much light and endless hugs and smiles today...and the knowledge that you are dearly cared for and loved...

May this next year be your best yet and I wish you nothing but endless blessings and dreams come true...

((((((((((HUG))))))))))

giphy.gif

Here's to a supremely Happy Birthday to my sweet and treasured friend, SexyBritches (the 69 may be missing from her username, but we all know it's lurking close at hand...).

She lives in that rarified air of true class and unrelenting honesty in these threads, and I am proud to call her my friend.

Even though there may be no Big Birthday Trip, or even a nice dinner out this year, I want to join Marilyn and whoever the heck that guy is, in wishing SB the Happiest Birthday that these strange times can muster for her.

GraciousLateAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

You are a true gem of the most sparkling kind, Mon Ami Sexy!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy Birthday!!!

A BEAUTIFUL THREAD from a beautiful friend...you have such a big heart...:heart:

Back