உங்கள் காம செக்ஸ் அனுபவம் சொல்லுங்க?

Alimabegum

Literotica Guru

எல்லோருக்கும்
எல்லா வித அனுபவம் , ஆசைவ், உடலுறவு நடந்திருக்கும்.
விதமான சுவையான அனுபவங்கள் சொல்லுங்களேன்.
சுகமா இருக்கும் எங்களுக்கும்.

சுகமே சுகமே தொட தொடத்தானே?
எங்கே தொட்டா?

செக்ஸ் செஞ்சா செம. பாத்தா அத விட செம.
நா பத்து தான் செய்யவே வந்தேன்.

நானே சொன்னா எப்டி? நீ, நீடா...சொல்லு.

சுவையான அனுபவங்கள் சொல்லுங்களேன்.

எல்லோருக்கும்
எல்லா வித அனுபவம் , ஆசைவ், உடலுறவு நடந்திருக்கும்.
விதமான சுவையான அனுபவங்கள் சொல்லுங்களேன்.
சுகமா இருக்கும் எங்களுக்கும்.
This is a fresh incident that just happened. If I hadn't washed my face, his cum would still be fresh, rather than a smear. The most recent sin I confessed occurred a few hours ago and is described below.

My husband after a brief stay with me, here in India, had to go back for work to another country today. So, today the whole of evening, we spent in fucking like rabid rabbits. It was my way of trying to redeem myself of all the wanton things I've done to him. In that room, within those walls. Just few weeks ago I had let three of my bosses fuck me like a whore. Those images came back to me as my husband rammed me not unlike the way my bosses ploughed my cunt in that very bed. My moans and screams from the past scene echoed in my ears and that made my pussy to well up and squirt with such ferocity that my husband was taken aback. It was cute that he thought it was all his effort and I let him beam. It's the little joys that I can give him.

Today, coincidentally Rahil was in town. He was my husband's friend and mine too. Although, to just call him a friend would be a disservice. He knows about my body and how I moan as much as my husband does. But ofcourse, my sweet husband has no idea about it. And so, the three of us, my husband, Rahil and I took my husband's favorite car, and head to the airport.

After a teary eyed farewell, I got back in the car in the front seat while Rahil maintained a dignified silence as he let me contain my thoughts and emotions. And then he let me cry and reflect on my thoughts. Soon my husband called me to tell me that he is now in his gate. We were still in the airport car park. And that's when I became aware of how close my face was to his. He gently wiped my tears from my face before moving it closer to his and giving them a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced back and forth, reaching out. It was more intense than it had been a few hours earlier with my husband.

sharing images for similar imagination 💭
1694593960565.png 1694593999565.png

I could feel the fire in between my legs engulf the whole of me and I quickly undid his belt and he presented his erect cock. I sat for a few moments, enchanted by its sheer size. Every time I see his cock, I get mesmerized at its beauty and its enormity. I licked it first, and spat on it and I looked up to see his expression. His mouth was half open and had lustful, sleepy eyes, I maintained my eye contact as I spat on it again and slurped it up. I was a total slut and I wanted him to see it. Then I dug my face into his cock without a warning, taking the whole thing or rather, as much as my throat would allow and sucking it deeply. I kept sucking him till his moans were replaced by expletives, and then he reached over and hiked up my kurti and pulled the thongs to the side and began to finger me. It was then that my phone rang again. My husband.

I answered the call as I continued to suck his friend's cock while his finger was deep in my cunt. I answered to his messages of love in grunts and moans, which he interpreted as my choked voice through tears, while in reality it was his friend choking me with his cock. He kept the call and we resumed our filthy dance with him frantically fingering my now sodden pussy and juice leaking out on my husband's newly done car's seats. And soon with a moan, Rahil came all over my face and dress. It was thick and creamy. Like a milk pudding. A few minutes later I too came squirting all over the place.

By the time I reached home, I resembled a whore. Cum stains on my face, and dress and drenched in my pussy juice. My pussy is still hungry for more. Rahil couldn't come back to my place. He had to head back to his hotel. And that has only made me hornier.

I had many more such incidents, which I gladly share with you.

@Alimabegum, Let me know how you feel, your comments are most important for me.

Last edited:
This is a fresh incident that just happened. If I hadn't washed my face, his cum would still be fresh, rather than a smear. The most recent sin I confessed occurred a few hours ago and is described below.

My husband after a brief stay with me, here in India, had to go back for work to another country today. So, today the whole of evening, we spent in fucking like rabid rabbits. It was my way of trying to redeem myself of all the wanton things I've done to him. In that room, within those walls. Just few weeks ago I had let three of my bosses fuck me like a whore. Those images came back to me as my husband rammed me not unlike the way my bosses ploughed my cunt in that very bed. My moans and screams from the past scene echoed in my ears and that made my pussy to well up and squirt with such ferocity that my husband was taken aback. It was cute that he thought it was all his effort and I let him beam. It's the little joys that I can give him.

Today, coincidentally Rahil was in town. He was my husband's friend and mine too. Although, to just call him a friend would be a disservice. He knows about my body and how I moan as much as my husband does. But ofcourse, my sweet husband has no idea about it. And so, the three of us, my husband, Rahil and I took my husband's favorite car, and head to the airport.

After a teary eyed farewell, I got back in the car in the front seat while Rahil maintained a dignified silence as he let me contain my thoughts and emotions. And then he let me cry and reflect on my thoughts. Soon my husband called me to tell me that he is now in his gate. We were still in the airport car park. And that's when I became aware of how close my face was to his. He gently wiped my tears from my face before moving it closer to his and giving them a passionate kiss. Our tongues danced back and forth, reaching out. It was more intense than it had been a few hours earlier with my husband.

View attachment 2271081 View attachment 2271082

I could feel the fire in between my legs engulf the whole of me and I quickly undid his belt and he presented his erect cock. I sat for a few moments, enchanted by its sheer size. Every time I see his cock, I get mesmerized at its beauty and its enormity. I licked it first, and spat on it and I looked up to see his expression. His mouth was half open and had lustful, sleepy eyes, I maintained my eye contact as I spat on it again and slurped it up. I was a total slut and I wanted him to see it. Then I dug my face into his cock without a warning, taking the whole thing or rather, as much as my throat would allow and sucking it deeply. I kept sucking him till his moans were replaced by expletives, and then he reached over and hiked up my kurti and pulled the thongs to the side and began to finger me. It was then that my phone rang again. My husband.

I answered the call as I continued to suck his friend's cock while his finger was deep in my cunt. I answered to his messages of love in grunts and moans, which he interpreted as my choked voice through tears, while in reality it was his friend choking me with his cock. He kept the call and we resumed our filthy dance with him frantically fingering my now sodden pussy and juice leaking out on my husband's newly done car's seats. And soon with a moan, Rahil came all over my face and dress. It was thick and creamy. Like a milk pudding. A few minutes later I too came squirting all over the place.

By the time I reached home, I resembled a whore. Cum stains on my face, and dress and drenched in my pussy juice. My pussy is still hungry for more. Rahil couldn't come back to my place. He had to head back to his hotel. And that has only made me hornier.

Hot n hottest . carry on d fucking.

It's good to know there are horny sluts in the world who can service a cock well

+
when i thinking it while masturbating in the balcony at the hour of 1.00 am after the namaz in alone and loneliness,
i thought that hearing her moaning sound and pleasuruing song while the fucking by another man by her husband will greatly enhance her pleasure and orgasm to its top level.
i think her hubby may also jerk at the same time while hearing her wife's moanings so loudly.
try it pl.

Back