Beautiful MILF's

brunette-ass-stockings-high-heels-mature-milf-12.jpg

I love to look at MILF's as much as anyone, and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but some of the "MILF's" posted here look too young and they have no stretch marks. Just, sayin...

I love to look at MILF's as much as anyone, and I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but some of the "MILF's" posted here look too young and they have no stretch marks. Just, sayin...

Start your own stretch marks thread.

I hear what you're saying, but what qualifies as a MILF? That would be a Mom I'd Like to Fuck. No age implied, and Ive known many moms with no noticeable
stretch marks.

Not everyone gets stretch marks. I have three kids, and have just a few on my hips, none on my belly...and I got BIG!

I think MILF is more about age than childbearing status, anyway.

Which brings me to...what is the age threshold for a MILF? 30? 35? Older?

Not everyone gets stretch marks. I have three kids, and have just a few on my hips, none on my belly...and I got BIG!

18-76

are you in the mix:confused:

Agreed, my wife had two kids, is 49 and the only time stretch marks show up is when she is really tanned.

She was toxic with both kids, now 25 and 20 and went from 130 or so to over 200 pounds both times.

Back