Make a Dare, Take a Dare

this was my hobby when I was a kid. on a related note, anyone wanna buy some old cards? lol

attachment.php


and ruby, I had an ALF "doll" just like that.
 
Last edited:
MilwSoccerGuy beat me too it but ive taken them so here they are.
to bulk up numbers i have 2 dares.
1, pose erotically with the nerdiest thing you own.
2, get a photo of you showing something ie nipple with someone else in the photo (no face needed) who doesn't know you're doing it. this one takes grit and i have massive respect for whoever can pull it off

I did the second so I've been meaning to come back and do the first :) I don't know about "nerdiest" because I have lots of nerdy stuff but my BBT mugs are my favorite nerdy possessions.

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
I Dare someone to post a pic of a body part not normally seen on Lit....Use your imagination. :cattail:

I thought this was an interesting idea. Here's what I came up with.
attachment.php


If you can't tell: inside my ear, the arch of my foot, my eye (since I like to keep my photos anonymous), elbow, and collar bone / freckly shoulder.
 
Last edited:
From the paired thread, but works here too!
PlaymOmum and Horus at the gym
attachment.php
Nice! Where did you take these? Are those public gyms? Kudos either way :)

This was actually for the dare...nerdiest thing you own...but it fits the childhood memory dare...
Anyone remember ALF? I was obsessed and I told everyone I was from Malmac...
Shush...I was what?....maybe 10.

attachment.php
Ok this is actually pretty adorable. Gotta love ALF :)

this was my hobby when I was a kid. on a related note, anyone wanna buy some old cards? lol

attachment.php


and ruby, I had an ALF "doll" just like that.
First of all, this is really hot and the editing is awesome. I also like that you had to put doll in quotes ;)
 
I have added a list of open dares on the first post and below is a copy of them. I will try to update it as often as I can.

1) A pic of your favorite improvised sex toy in use

2) photo of men doing a cliched womanly thing and women doing a cliched manly thing. as its lit in a state of undress is implied

3) Pose in something you'd not want your friends to see you wear. (might be complete....)

4) Naked in a tanning bed or lying in the sunshine.

5) Take (2) pictures while in a dressing room of a clothing store.

1st Picture = A slutty revealing little outfit that you had picked out to try on.

2nd Picture = The bra and panties that you wore into the store.

6) turn yourself into a Sunday whipped cream....chocolate sauce...a cherry

7) For the men... Your cum shot in your office or work bathroom or someplace outside of your home

8) At night or in the dark illuminated by a flash light or perhaps a landscaping flood light

*NEW* I Dare someone to find a sex video online, share the link with us and show us the result. (keeping with Lit guidelines. :cattail:)
 
I hope that it does rouge. Its always good to see people coming out of their shell.
 
Nice! Where did you take these? Are those public gyms? Kudos either way :)
Mine is a National chain of gyms with cameras everywhere. I felt pretty safe since there was a snow storm outside and I was the only one dumb enough to go work out in the storm.;)
 
2) photo of men doing a cliched womanly thing and women doing a cliched manly thing. as its lit in a state of undress is implied
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
7) For the men... Your cum shot in your office or work bathroom or someplace outside of your home

So not a cum shot...that was on video....but this did lead to it......
 
Last edited by a moderator:
2) photo of men doing a cliched womanly thing and women doing a cliched manly thing. as its lit in a state of undress is implied
Awesome!!
image.jpg


Of course this was a few weeks ago- it is 15 degrees here this am.

This hits dare #4 on Bengal's list and an earlier dare about posting your first picture.

And for the dare: Ladies add a picture of your stocking tops or favorite bra clearly from your desk or at least your office.

Guys a similar pic with undies or forum appropriate proof you are commando
You look comfy!!
 
I absolutely adore the idea of this thread. You guys may just make me lose my title as champion lurker :)
 
I absolutely adore the idea of this thread. You guys may just make me lose my title as champion lurker :)

i was lurker before this thread and posted 4 nude pics, something i vowed never to do, it has that effect!
 
Back
Top