Make a Dare, Take a Dare

I think this is the nerdiest thing I own.

attachment.php

*I dare someone to moon us

Seeing as how people have done my dares it seems only fair i do a few more. Not my best feature but there you go.
new dare: photo of men doing a cliched womanly thing and women doing a cliched manly thing. as its lit in a state of undress is implied.

Attachments

• IMAG0018_1[1].jpg
    IMAG0018_1[1].jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Seeing as how people have done my dares it seems only fair i do a few more. not best feature but there you go.
new dare: photo of men doing a cliched womanly thing and women doing a cliched manly thing. as its lit in a state of undress is implied.

Nice butt!! Thank you, I love it!!!!!!!!!!! :rose:

I Dare someone to post a pic of a body part not normally seen on Lit....Use your imagination. :cattail:

My first lit pic was this

attachment.php

Dare. Pose in something you'd not want your friends to see you wear.

I plan to do this dare when I have time but I'll throw it out cause it should be fun for everyone to do.

DARE: pose with something iconic or memorable from your childhood.

This was actually for the dare...nerdiest thing you own...but it fits the childhood memory dare...
Anyone remember ALF? I was obsessed and I told everyone I was from Malmac...
Shush...I was what?....maybe 10.

attachment.php

Last edited:
This was actually for the dare...nerdiest thing you own...but it fits the childhood memory dare...

attachment.php
Alf! I love how you positioned him right near your pussy...since he was always looking for one ;)

attachment.php

I loved Alf. However, I didn't see him in that picture ;) Do you remember what his real name was on Malmac?

attachment.php

Yes dear... You were 10 but you still have it (the stuffed Alf)!!! :D *giggles* that's awesome!!!

From the paired thread, but works here too!
PlaymOmum and Horus at the gym
attachment.php

Dare: Naked in a tanning bed or lying in the sunshine.

Last edited:
Back