Weekend Seductions (closed)

Loves_Pink

Just for the fun.
Joined
Sep 20, 2013
Posts
1,364
It is Friday evening and Carol is home alone and restless. Before the phone call she received earlier today, her prospects for the weekend had looked bleak. Her husband is out of town on yet another business trip. She did not look forward to being all alone, all weekend. She has needs and desires. She is a sexual creature. With a 34D-25-37 figure she still looks fabulous. She desires the attentions that she can attract.

Her marriage four years ago did not slow her prowl for men to satisfy her needs. She rationalizes her behavior as being her husband's fault due to his frequent business trips. He knows she has a high sexual appetite and needs to be satisfied frequently. If he is not home to fulfill his marital duties, she should be free to look elsewhere for satisfaction.

The phone call was from her step-son, Brad, who is coming home from college for the weekend and bringing with him a dorm buddy, Matt. She looks forward to having two young virile males in the house. Yes, one is her step-son, but she has already had thoughts of seducing him. As he is a step-son she did not see that as incest. She is concerned whether he would expose her dalliances to his father, her husband. But Brad bringing home a buddy offered definite possibilities.

Carol:
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 01--524b49914f389-sm.jpg
    01--524b49914f389-sm.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
It was another weekend and that meant going home from school for a few days. Matt went to a pretty small local college and every weekend the majority of the students went home for the weekend making the school a ghost town. Most weekends Matt would go home to his parents but they have gotten into an argument last time and he wasn't ready to go back yet. So his roommate Brad said he could come to his place for the weekend. Beats staying at an empty school.

Matt was quite a stud, he stood six foot tall and worked out so he had a tone athletic body, brown hair blue eyes and another certain attribute that the girls around school loved. Every time he went to a party he hooked up with some random chick. He had a very high sexual appetite, he wasn't sure if it was due to hormones or whatever all Matt knew is that when he went to parties he had to hook up with a chick.

Matt packed up a duffel bag full of supplies for the weekend and they headed out taking Brad's car. After about a twenty minute drive they pulled up to an impressively sized house. Walked through the front door and into the entryway. Brad had told him that his dad would be out of town for the weekend on a business trip and his step mother rarely bothered him.
 
Carol heard the front door open and knew that Brad and Matt had arrived. She set her now empty wine glass down on the kitchen counter and walked out to the living area to greet them. Her step-son Brad was good looking and pleasant to her eye. But Matt really caught her eye. He was a hunk. She immediately had erotic visions in her head of Matt and herself together. "Yes, he will do wonderfully" she thought to herself.

"Hello Brad," she tossed out while moving past her stepson directly toward his dorm buddy, "and you must be Matt."

She had dressed in one of her "looks can kill" dresses. Not slutty, but definitely sensual. She felt Matt's elevator eyes going up and down her body, several times. She watched closely for a tell-tale sign and soon spotted one - a grin appeared on his face. The hook had been set. Now she only needed to reel him in.
 
Matt heard footsteps making their way towards them and soon his eyes widened as he set eyes on her. 'Damn Brad's step mom is sexy' Matt thought to himself as she introduced herself. Afterwards they went upstairs and Brad showed Matt the guest room where he would be staying which was right down the hall from his room.

He was told that dinner would be ready in ten minutes and to be downstairs then. He set his bags on the floor and sat down on the bed feeling how comfortable it was. After about ten minutes of getting accommodated with his room he went downstairs to the kitchen and saw he made it down there before Brad. "Smells good" He said entering the kitchen with Carol.
 
"I always have good things to eat." Carol says coyly. "I hope you like to eat."

Placing her hands on the kitchen island, she leans forward giving Matt a better view of her cleavage.

He is speechless for a moment. She realizes that her posture and the double entendre had the desired effect.

She continues just as Brad enters the kitchen, "For dinner we are have lasagna, salad, bread, and a very nice red wine." Then with a pivot of her hip she adds, "Matt, you do drink wine don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I do"

"Please, Matt, call me Carol."

She notices that Brad gives her the "whatever" look. He has seen her flirt with his friends before.

"Oh! Brad, I almost forgot. Earlier today I was chatting with Lisa's mom and told her that you would be home this weekend. She said that Lisa really wants to see you again and that I should ask you to call her."

Carol knew that Brad still had feelings for his high school sweetheart. Possibly a date with Lisa would get Brad out of the house and leave her alone with Matt.

"I'll give her a call right after dinner." Brad replied with a smile on his face and a glimmer in his eye.
 
Matt sat there as Carol told her step son about how his ex really wanted to see him and then he said he would call her right after dinner. 'Great!' Matt thought to himself knowing he would end up being left by his friend for Lisa. He sat at the table as Carol served them, trying his hardest not to stare at Carol's amazing cleavage she had no desire to cover up.

He started eating as the food was placed in front of him. "Damn you can cook Carol" He said before forking another forkful of food into his mouth. It had been a long time since he had a good home cooked meal like this. Taking a sip of the wine after swallowing his food. Even the wine was amazing.
 
After dinner is finished, Brad excuses himself in order to make a phone call to Lisa. Carol pours Matt another glass of wine and then clears the table of the empty dinner plates. In doing so, she is careful to position herself so that when she leans over to pick up each plate, she again offers Matt a view of her ample cleavage. She knows he is looking, and he is apparently enjoying the show. As she struts back to the kitchen she sways her ass. Her radar tells her that Matt's eyes are glued to her.

Soon Brad has returned to the table and is talking to Matt. From what Carol can overhear, Brad has a date with Lisa and is telling Matt that he is on his own for the evening. She tries, unsuccessfully, to read the expression on Matt's face. Brad then enters the kitchen to tell Carol that indeed he does have a date with Lisa and needs to run and get ready. He hopes it is OK that Matt stays home. He shouldn't be a problem as he is likely to be watching the ballgame on TV. And then off he runs for his room.

Carol returns to the dining room and picks up the partial bottle of wine from the table.

"Matt, why don't you come get comfortable on the sofa and watch the game?"

Giving him a 'come hither' look and a wave of the bottle, she leads him into the family room. He sits on the sofa as she places the bottle on the coffee table, again leaning far over right in front of him to give him another view. Then she turns and struts over to the TV to grab the remote.

Turning back to face Matt she strikes a sexy pose and holds the remote, "I think I have what you want right here."
 
Matt was disappointed when Brad told him that he would be leaving Matt alone to go on a date with Lisa. Now he just felt awkward being home alone with Brad's step mother. They ended up in the living room and he was sitting on the couch as Carol leaned over showing him her cleavage, her breasts almost spilling out of the top of her dress. He detected she was flirting with him but didn't know if he would feel right doing anything with his friend's step mother.

He had never been with an older woman before but he had a feeling Carol was trying to be his first. When she struck the sexy pose he just looked her up and down wondering why she was doing this. "Aww come on I just got comfy can you bring it over to me?" He asked jokingly talking about the remote.
 
The tone in Matt's voice told her that he was gaining interest in spending some quality time with her. He appeared to be overcoming the fact that she was older, and the mother of his roommate. In his eyes, she was just a sexy woman who was also interested in him. She felt a warmth inside.

Sudden they heard hurried footsteps on the staircase as Brad came racing down. With a loud "Bye mom. Don't wait up." he was out the front door.

Carol smiled. She knew from past experience that on nights like this, when Brad was out with Lisa, that he might not return before noon the next day. And certainly not before sunrise.

With the remote in hand she walked back over to the sofa and Matt. As she held it out for him she said, "What would you like to see tonight? Mmmm?"
 
When Brad ran downstairs and out the door all he thought was 'wow what a great friend' to himself as he leaned back against the couch looking at Carol who was now right in front of him holding out the remote. Matt could tell Carol was flirting with him, but having Brad abandon him like this put him in a sour mood. "I would like to see my friend not abandon me, but that already happened." He took the remote placing it on the couch next to him. "Anything that would make me forget that I was ditched" He said softly looking up at his friend's step mother.
 
Carol took Matt's statement as an invitation to cheer him up. After all, here was a fabulous male specimen, a real hunk, who probably had his choice of girls on campus, who was now stuck with his roommate's stepmom on a Friday night.

She sat down next to Matt on the sofa and turned toward him. Kicking off her shoes, she then brought her knees up under herself. Looking into Matt's eyes, she placed her hand on his chest and drew little circles with her fingers.

"You know, I was ditched this weekend also." Then lowering her voice to a more sultry tone she added, "I bet we can find ways to have fun together."

Her hand began rubbing Matt's chest. She could feel his tone muscles. "Yes," she thought to herself, "this one will do very well in bed tonight."

"So what does a young man like you normally do on a Friday night?"
 
Matt looked over at Carol as she started rubbing his tone chest softly. He knew she was flirting with him and was wondering why. "Join the club" He said in response to her mentioning she was ditched too this weekend. Looking down at her fingers running over his chest when she asked what he would normally be doing on a Friday night.

"Well.." He said looking over at her "..about this time Friday night I would be on my way back to my dorm from the party with a girl." He said softly. Matt was a real playboy back at school and every Friday night he would end up hooking up with some random coed from school.
 
"Yes, I suppose you do have a girl every Friday night."

"This is going to be easier than I though." she thinks to herself.

She raises up a bit on her knees so that she is eye to eye with Matt. She leans into him, pressing her ample bosom against his chest. Her face now just inches away from his. She begins her final efforts to 'close the deal'.

"I suppose you kiss the girls, don't you?" Her voice is a sultry whisper.

She presses her lips against his mouth before he has a chance to answer her question. She holds the kiss a moment and even runs the tip of her tongue over his lips. "Mmmmm"

Reaching down she takes hold of his hand which she presses against her breast.

"And I suppose you like to touch the girls, don't you?"

Again, before he can answer, her lips are firmly on his. Her mouth parts and her tongue is inside his mouth, playing with his tongue.
 
Matt is caught completely off guard when Carol leans against him and presses her lips against his. He couldn't even get in a word or anything because after she pulled away for a second and grabbed his hand placing it on her breast her tongue was inside of his mouth. It was weird having his friend's step mom come onto him like this but the way she kissed him and was taking control was turning him on a lot.

He responded by moving her tongue with hers tasting her saliva as it soaked his tongue and dripped into his mouth. His hand on her firm breast he could tell she wasn't wearing any bra from how soft and warm her breast felt through her dress. 'oh shit' He thought to himself as Carol made he advances on him.
 
Carol can sense the arousal in Matt. His eager tongue play is a clear indicator that he is 'all in' for the night's activities. She thought for a moment that she might have been too aggressive, but it appears to have done the trick. She now has him right on the path to her bed.

She has longed for a man to show passion and desire for her. Tonight holds great promise for such a night of passion and sex.

She breaks the kiss and they both gasp for a breath. He has a firm hold on her breast and continues to squeeze it gently, and then not so gently. She hopes he can feel her nipple harden behind the thin fabric.

Her hand reaches down to his crotch and she finds the bulge she hoped to find. She runs her hand over it and squeezes his manhood through his pants. A good size, and hard. Just the way she likes them.

With her eyes still locked on his eyes, their faces just inches apart, her hand still grasping his bulging manhood, she whispers in a sultry voice to him.

"What else do you do with the girls in your dorm room?"
 
"Oh god" Matt sighed out in a pleasure filled voice as the kiss broke and Carol was working her hand on his huge bulge. It was turning him on so much more than usual from the fact that Carol was an older woman, not the usual teenagers he hooks up with at the college. "Well.." He spoke back in a whisper. "It's about this time they would drop to their knees and pull down my pants to give me a blow job" He said still in shock that this was happening.
 
Taking his statement as in invitation to more closely inspect his equipment, Carol slides off the sofa and onto the floor, onto her knees, between his legs. Looking up into his eyes, she sees his sense of shock and amazement. Even though she is now doing as he requested, she feels the sense of power and control rising within herself. There is plenty of time for her to obtain all she wants this night.

Her hands work skillfully at unbuckling his belt and unfastening his pants. The zipper is down in a flash. She reaches for waist of the pants on each hip, digging her fingers inside the waistband. Doing his familiar part, Matt arches his back and raises his butt off the sofa.

In one smooth effort, Carol pulls his pants, and his boxers together down to his knees. His hard cock springs free, waving in front of her face. She touches it with a hand. Gently running her fingers up and down his hardness. It twitches in reaction to her touch. He moans.

Realizing that his pants are still somewhat in her way, she quickly removes his shoes, his socks, and then pulls the pants and boxers off one leg and then the other. Now she has unfettered access to his prize.

She holds his cock and looks at it for a moment. He is larger than most men she has known. And she has known quite a few. The cock is more than seven inches, maybe more that eight. And thick. Her fingers barely can reach around its girth. "Yes, this will do very very well inside me." she thinks to herself.

She leans forward and holding his cock with one hand, lowers her lips to the tip of his cockhead. First a tiny kiss. Then a gentle swirl of the tongue which captures a bit of pre-cum. Then she parts her lips and slowly lowers her mouth over the head.

He lets our a gasp. She smiles inside.
 
Carol was so much sexier than any girl Matt had been with before, the way she took off his pants so skillfully was so sexy. The way she looked at his cock made him know how impressed she was with the size of his big cock. He let out a sigh when he felt her soft hand on his big piece of meat. Then she leaned down and kissed it softly then swirled his tongue on his head. He gripped the cushions of the couch as she started lowering her hot moist mouth down on his massive cock. "Oh fuck!" He breathed out softly.
 
He was now putty in her hands, and her mouth. She was somewhat experienced at this, most likely so much more experienced than any of those college girls Matt had been with.

Her mouth slid about half way down his shaft. Then slowly her lips came back up to the tip.

"Oh God, Fuck!"

Then her tongue went to work. Swirling around the head. Next she licked him from the top of his cock all the way down to the base of his cock. She then took each of his balls into her mouth, one at a time, and gently sucked on them. Her tongue then glided back up the length of his shaft. When her tongue reached his cockhead, it was greeted by a stream of pre-cum which she quickly lapped into her mouth.

"Oh my fucking God." was all he could say.

Again she took his cock into her mouth and slid halfway down his large shaft. She hoped he was not expecting her to fully deep-throat him. With his size, she knew she could not accommodate him into her throat. But she could make the experience very pleasant. She also knew how to take him to the edge of his release, but stop before he ejaculated. She could even do this repeatedly, knowing this would drive him absolutely crazy. Then he would gladly fuck the living daylights out of her already wet and needy pussy.

Turning her head sideways, she wrapped her lips around the side of his cock and then slid up and down his entire length.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"
 
Carol was working her mouth and tongue on his cock like a pro bringing him to the edge of ejaculation then slowing down, driving him crazy with desire. "Oh my fucking god Carol!" Matt groaned out loving the way she was worshiping his huge cock with her mouth. He needed her so badly but could barely form a full sentence.
 
Her plan was working. Matt was beginning to become incoherent. But she needed him to be so horny that he was begging her for his release.

Licking her lips seductively, she then again took the head of his cock into her mouth. At the same time she wrapped her hand around the base of his cock. She started simultaneously stroking his cock with her hand while her mouth bounced up and down his shaft. Faster and faster she went. His cock fucking her face and her hand was jacking him off.

"Oh, Oh, OH!" was all he could say.
 
Matt was in heaven, Carol was giving him the best blowjob of his life. He never experienced someone who could give him so much pleasure with their mouth. He watched he suck the top half of his cock while stroking the other half making him grip the cushions on the couch as tightly as he could. "Carol... I.. I need you to fuck me. " Matt said in a pleasure filled voice.
 
Those were the words she wanted to hear. Her day was changing from terrible to wonderful and Matt was just what she needed.

She stood up in front of Matt. Backing away from him slightly, she turned her back to him.

"Can you help a lady out of her dress?"

Matt immediately knew what she meant. Standing up he carefully unzipped her dress. Carol slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it fall into a puddle on the floor. Then she turned back to face Matt while exposing his 'treat' for the evening.

Her body was still very fit and trim without any indication of fat. Her 34D breasts still stood out with very little sag. And her bald pussy was smooth as a baby, thanks to laser removal. Her pussy lips glistened with a hit of dampness.

"Follow me. And I don't think you need your shirt anymore." She turned and headed up the stairs to the master bedroom. She sway her sexy ass in front of him, as if he still needed more encouragement. His hard cock pointing out left little doubt about how ready he was to satisfy her needs.
 
Matt's cock twitched in excitement as he pulled off Carol's dress revealing her perfect body. Pre cum oozing from his cock as he followed her upstairs looking at her amazing ass. Her body was perfectly sculpted he couldn't believe his luck. "You are so sexy" Matt said as he pulled his shirt off once they got to her room he W's now completely naked, big hard cock protruding from his body aching for more pleasure from the goddess Carol.
 
His large, hard cock looks delicious. Carol cannot wait to feel it inside her throbbing cunt. She lays in the middle of the large bed, partially on her side but mostly on her back. Her legs are slightly parted and her arms are open, inviting him to join her.

Matt quickly moves onto the bed next to her. They embrace and resume their kissing with great passion.

Carol reaches a hand under her pillow and retrieves the condom she left there earlier in the day, as she prepared for tonight. Handing it to Matt she says, "This is a large. I think it will fit you."

Matt takes the condom and quickly opens the package and unrolls it onto his rod.

"I'm ready. Take me." she whispers into his ear as she rolls completely on her back pulling him on top of her. He moves between her legs which are now spread wide open with her knees slightly raised.

He positions the head of his cock at her wet entrance.
 
Back
Top