Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 02-17-2013, 08:10 AM   #1
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,933
The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

Post any and all special valentines and notes for cellfucking intruder here.
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 08:22 AM   #2
lovecraft68
Bad Doggie
 
lovecraft68's Avatar
 
lovecraft68 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Closer than you think.
Posts: 19,632
Yes, fuck you cancer.

My sister in law passes away 5 years ago at the age of 37 from lung cancer. She was diagnosed in May and in August when she passed it was easier to list where it was not. The doctor said it was the most vicious cancer he had ever seen. She left behind two boys 10/8 at the time who are now in the custody of their drug addict loser father who is collecting $2500 a month in his wife's SS death benefits.

On the day of her funeral, my father in law who had tests done two weeks prior was diagnosed with cancer.

Since he has had FIVE surgeries and rounds of chemo and radiation. His liver, kidney, colon have all had sections removed. He had part of his stomach and esophagus done two years ago and still has days where all he can keep down is ensure shakes.

MY mother in law has had 4 surgeries for it, Pancreas(but non pancreatic) Liver, lung and guess what? she just had her 6 month check up and her markers are up.

Now my wife and they grew up in East Boston. The tunnels the airport it is one of the highest rated cancer areas in the country.

MY wife says don;t worry I married the healthy one (she also left Boston at 18) but I would be lying to say I am not paranoid.

So yeah, fuck you cancer.


As an added note based on my "religious preference" I will also add fuck the concept of a "merciful" god as well.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft68 View Post
Yes, fuck you cancer.

My sister in law passes away 5 years ago at the age of 37 from lung cancer. She was diagnosed in May and in August when she passed it was easier to list where it was not. The doctor said it was the most vicious cancer he had ever seen. She left behind two boys 10/8 at the time who are now in the custody of their drug addict loser father who is collecting $2500 a month in his wife's SS death benefits.

On the day of her funeral, my father in law who had tests done two weeks prior was diagnosed with cancer.

Since he has had FIVE surgeries and rounds of chemo and radiation. His liver, kidney, colon have all had sections removed. He had part of his stomach and esophagus done two years ago and still has days where all he can keep down is ensure shakes.

MY mother in law has had 4 surgeries for it, Pancreas(but non pancreatic) Liver, lung and guess what? she just had her 6 month check up and her markers are up.

Now my wife and they grew up in East Boston. The tunnels the airport it is one of the highest rated cancer areas in the country.

MY wife says don;t worry I married the healthy one (she also left Boston at 18) but I would be lying to say I am not paranoid.

So yeah, fuck you cancer.


As an added note based on my "religious preference" I will also add fuck the concept of a "merciful" god as well.

Fuck you, cancer.

Fuck.

You.
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #4
Sir_Winston54
Assume the position!
 
Sir_Winston54's Avatar
 
Sir_Winston54 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: In the trackless depths of my imagination...
Posts: 14,027
I've not had as much experience with cancer as some of you (thank who/whatever!), but some - losing three family members and an in-law to it over the past 35 years or so. However, for each of those four, it was a process that cost them much of their dignity at times, and caused them more (unwelcome) pain than any sadist might dish out over a lifetime, and caused their family members a great deal of emotional pain and grief. So I'll add my voice to this chorus, near-tone-deaf as I might be:

Fuck.

You.

Cancer.
__________________
4/19/2014: Please forgive typos and other errors caused by only being able to type with one hand now. I *do* proofread, but may miss an error here or there. If/when I do, I apologize.

Legal Notice and Attorney's CYA Requirements: The author of this post is not an attorney, physician, or marital or sexual therapist or counselor (nor does he play any or all of the above on television). All opinions are offered only as the viewpoint(s) of an individual with a certain amount of life experience, and should not be considered to be legal, medical, or therapeutic/counseling advice.


Grammar: The difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.
[Jacked from Wenchie's friend's Facebook page. Thanks!]

If you or a loved one has been attacked by cancer
and you're not familiar with the "Fuck You, Cancer" thread,
please feel free to click the button above.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,933
Hi Cancer!

We're delivering these great travel deals right to your inbox! This week only, flights to Fuckyouvania are only $79! Get an even better deal when you reserve a terrific room at a 4-fuckyous hotel!

Click here for more great deals, Cancer! And have a fuck you day.
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Last edited by DeepGreenEyes : 02-17-2013 at 11:42 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #6
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Winston54 View Post
I've not had as much experience with cancer as some of you (thank who/whatever!), but some - losing three family members and an in-law to it over the past 35 years or so. However, for each of those four, it was a process that cost them much of their dignity at times, and caused them more (unwelcome) pain than any sadist might dish out over a lifetime, and caused their family members a great deal of emotional pain and grief. So I'll add my voice to this chorus, near-tone-deaf as I might be:

Fuck.

You.

Cancer.
FYC.

FY.
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
ameliajax
Really Experienced
 
ameliajax is offline
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Midwest
Posts: 133
On behalf of my cousin's husband, my aunt, my parent's best friend, my friend's mother, and many others:

Fuck you, cancer, and the fucking cancerous horse you fucking rode in on.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #8
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliajax View Post
On behalf of my cousin's husband, my aunt, my parent's best friend, my friend's mother, and many others:

Fuck you, cancer, and the fucking cancerous horse you fucking rode in on.
Amen! Can I get a big "Fuck You" from the congregation?!
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 01:01 PM   #9
ecstaticsub
Literotica Guru
 
ecstaticsub's Avatar
 
ecstaticsub is offline
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,277
My roommate from college was diagnosed with bone cancer 2 years ago. She has been through chemo and radiation. She is now at a point where the cancer has spread so widely that chemo would do more harm than good.

She will die. She has accepted this and so must I. Meanwhile, we will try to enjoy the time we can share together.

Fuck you cancer!!!
__________________
I'm looking for kinky girlfriends-My Lit Personal Ad

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."~~~Frieda Norris The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #10
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaticsub View Post
My roommate from college was diagnosed with bone cancer 2 years ago. She has been through chemo and radiation. She is now at a point where the cancer has spread so widely that chemo would do more harm than good.

She will die. She has accepted this and so must I. Meanwhile, we will try to enjoy the time we can share together.

Fuck you cancer!!!
Thank you for your big fuck you TESTIMONY, sister!!!

The Holy FUCK YOU is WITH US TODAY!!
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #11
Curious_in_Cali
~word lover~
 
Curious_in_Cali's Avatar
 
Curious_in_Cali is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Suspended in Daydreams
Posts: 15,613
Cancer is such a cruel and relentless thief that has taken far too much from people I love. So, yeah... FUCK YOU!

And for the victims and the hearts that love them posting here, big squishy warm hugs!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #12
IrisAlthea
Literotica Guru
 
IrisAlthea's Avatar
 
IrisAlthea is offline
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,484
I did my first mammogram a year and a half ago. When I got the appointment by mail I had just been to the funeral of a good friend, who died of what started as breast cancer, not yet 50 and leaving a few kids 11-19 behind.

This year when I got my appointment they had just canceled the last few chemo appointments for my mother because the treatment almost killed her.
She's almost done with radiation now and the think they got it all, but it's already the second time for her.

Both my mammograms came back clean and I'm in a research program trying find out why som people who are predisposed to get breast cancer do get it, while others don't.
That's my way to say:-Fuck you cancer!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #13
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,858
I've had cancer. It sucks. I love Gilda's Place. I hate the survivorship hero mentality as well as some cancer npo's who have made money off cancer awareness campaigns but do nothing to actually help those with cancer. I've learned about friendship and who to count on and I've made some great friends. I've learned not to accept everything a doc says because he's a cancer specialist such as you're only getting low dose radiation..You shouldn't have any side effects. Geeze.


  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 02:49 PM   #14
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman
 
Stella_Omega's Avatar
 
Stella_Omega is offline
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Shaken, not stirred
Posts: 39,513
Third stage breast cancer. My lady friend is through with chemo, and they are letting her take a month break before the radiation.

She's going to survive but she is so diminished. Her wit and and humor have been muddied-- Chemo stirred her brains with a stick.

Fuck that shit, fuck it.
__________________
"Oh woe, these be perilous times! Children no longer obey their elders, and everybody is writing a book!"
--Pliny the Elder, AD76

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #15
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_in_Cali View Post
Cancer is such a cruel and relentless thief that has taken far too much from people I love. So, yeah... FUCK YOU!

And for the victims and the hearts that love them posting here, big squishy warm hugs!
Cancer: King of cruelty. Empress of assholery. Thy guillotine awaits, fucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrisAlthea View Post
I did my first mammogram a year and a half ago. When I got the appointment by mail I had just been to the funeral of a good friend, who died of what started as breast cancer, not yet 50 and leaving a few kids 11-19 behind.

This year when I got my appointment they had just canceled the last few chemo appointments for my mother because the treatment almost killed her.
She's almost done with radiation now and the think they got it all, but it's already the second time for her.

Both my mammograms came back clean and I'm in a research program trying find out why som people who are predisposed to get breast cancer do get it, while others don't.
That's my way to say:-Fuck you cancer!
Research bullets to the fucking head. Double tap, too, IA. Always double tap.

FYC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
I've had cancer. It sucks. I love Gilda's Place. I hate the survivorship hero mentality as well as some cancer npo's who have made money off cancer awareness campaigns but do nothing to actually help those with cancer. I've learned about friendship and who to count on and I've made some great friends. I've learned not to accept everything a doc says because he's a cancer specialist such as you're only getting low dose radiation..You shouldn't have any side effects. Geeze.


I'm giving you a big bouquet of fuck-yous to give to cancer. Maybe some nice baby's breath, and some Fuck You Cancer valentine hearts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Third stage breast cancer. My lady friend is through with chemo, and they are letting her take a month break before the radiation.

She's going to survive but she is so diminished. Her wit and and humor have been muddied-- Chemo stirred her brains with a stick.

Fuck that shit, fuck it.
Fuck that shit indeed, with a big fucking fuck-you grin.

with FYC on every petal.
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #16
DeepGreenEyes
Suspended at Days Inn
 
DeepGreenEyes's Avatar
 
DeepGreenEyes is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bargain bin (reduced for quick sale)
Posts: 6,933
Can you FEEL the hatred in this holy place??

Come forward, brothers and sisters, and be BATHED in the cleansing bile of hatred!
__________________
"I guess the hard thing for a lot of people to accept is why God would allow me to go running through their yards, yelling and spinning around."
--- Jack Handey


"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

~ Some poems

~ Save second base
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 03:24 PM   #17
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepGreenEyes View Post
Can you FEEL the hatred in this holy place??

Come forward, brothers and sisters, and be BATHED in the cleansing bile of hatred!
You have a great way with words. Love it.



And FYC!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #18
Sweetdaisymae
Sadomasochist switch
 
Sweetdaisymae's Avatar
 
Sweetdaisymae is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: England
Posts: 3,090
My friend has cancer, it is slowly eating her up, she has been dying for the last 5 years, this is in an inoperable area, she has chemo to keep it at bay as much as possible, but slowly and relentlessly it is taking her. It may take anothe 5 years, or two or one but it is going to take her. So FUCK YOU cancer, fuck you and your poison offspring. I want you removed, obliterated from the face of this planet!
__________________
Daisy Bee xxx

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

________________
Proud to be owned and collared by SirNick48 or Carlos Bee as he is known on Fetlife

Find me on Fetlife as DaisysFloggers

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #19
redslady
Really Experienced
 
redslady's Avatar
 
redslady is offline
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Burning away the past, soaring to the future
Posts: 268
It more than fucking sucks. It's a sly little stealing bastard that I've been fighting for the better part of 8 years. Everytime I think it's gotten the hint and has fucked off for good it comes back. It steals energy, thoughts, friends, and anything else it can get it's fucking hands on...so yeah. FUCK OFF ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
knot_sweet
mmmm rope...
 
knot_sweet's Avatar
 
knot_sweet is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: between here and there.
Posts: 1,222
Ah cancer, you foul cankerous lech.

You caused pain and death in a man who only ever lived for others. But though mightily did you try, you only killed his body, he was himself until the end. RIP Neil, your black book lives on.

Your evil breath whispered through my Aunt's breast but her medical magical TicTac dispelled your cloying stench.

You have even tried to woo me with your promise of a lifetime of unholy wedded suckage. A knife weilding surgeon knight exorcised you, cruel demon.

All my family will drop dead of massive heart attacks, and that's a giant FUCK YOU.


So, once more, with feeling

FUCK YOU CANCER!

FUCK YOU.
__________________
Bwahahaha NO! - me

The follow you just received is a direct result of the lead you just gave. - my dance teacher (and true for both BDSM and ballroom)

Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Ballroom is a contact sport. - I don't remember who said this.

What's life without whimsy? - Sheldon Cooper

Oh! The Places You'll Go - Dr Seuess

'panem et circenses'
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 04:08 PM   #21
Littlebitofme
Just here to smile
 
Littlebitofme's Avatar
 
Littlebitofme is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 16,483
My favorite aunt passed away this morning from cancer. She was an amazing woman who loved everyone fully and with all her heart.

I love you and will miss you always Aunt Darlus.
__________________
Life has a funny way of going in circles.

OxfordDon says hello...
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #22
LadyVer
Cat Fancier
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Ridunculous
Posts: 15,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebitofme View Post
My favorite aunt passed away this morning from cancer. She was an amazing woman who loved everyone fully and with all her heart.

I love you and will miss you always Aunt Darlus.


  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 05:32 PM   #23
BiBunny
Spider...Bunny?
 
BiBunny's Avatar
 
BiBunny is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Alabama
Posts: 9,882
Fuck cancer.

My Granny, my Daddy's mother, passed away in 2003, the summer after my freshman year in college. She had some relatively form of liver cancer. And thus ended my having one person in the family who understood me. I miss that woman every day of my life. She had a heart of gold. If I could be only a tiny fraction of the person she was, I'd be happy with myself.

Granny and Papa had a daughter who died at the age of 19 from some sort of brain cancer. Daddy was 12 when it happened, so needless to say, I never knew her. To this day, he says that seeing women with extremely short hair makes him twitchy because he always thinks about being a little boy at the hospital visiting his sister, whose head had been shaved from the brain surgeries she'd had.

I always felt an odd kinship to Daddy's sister, even though I never met her, because Granny said she and I were so much alike. We didn't really resemble each other physically, but apparently our personalities were very similar, despite having never met and being born some 40 years apart. I've always believed in guardian angels, and I always thought she was mine. When Granny died, I then felt like I had two instead of one, so I guess I'm luckier than most people in that respect.

My great-aunt, my mother's mother's sister, had breast cancer, but she survived. Unfortunately, her husband has lung cancer that has metastasized and isn't expected to make it through the month. Mother is down there with them now, and she just sent me a text to update me on that situation.

So yeah. Cancer? This is one party your ass ain't welcome at.
__________________
"HOT CROSS BUNNY!" ~DGE



As a dreamer of dreams and a traveling Bun,
I have chalked up many a mile
Read dozens of books
About heroes and crooks
And I learned much from both of their styles


Grammar is very important to the Nazi party.

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #24
intothewoods
Truth seeker
 
intothewoods's Avatar
 
intothewoods is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10,955
I have to be careful about the details I share on Lit...or maybe I just can't bring myself to recount the stories now. But cancer makes me feel powerless. Scared. Sad. Anger is a good and powerful feeling. I just feel defeated.
  Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2013, 08:36 PM   #25
midwestyankee
Master of Maintenance Sex
 
midwestyankee's Avatar
 
midwestyankee is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: At the corner of Suck and Deal
Posts: 25,350
Too many. Too soon. It's a nasty business that strips the humanity from us and all we love.
__________________
Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of bagpipes.

"I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit a better argument than that." Internet poster by your ecards.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.