Does Susan Slaughter have any porno pics?

Mike_Yates

Literotica's Anti-Hero
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Posts
15,449
Does Susan Slaughter have any pornographic photos?

I've spent almost the past year or so trying to find nude photos of a girl who is on a cable television reality show called "ghost hunters international" named Susan Slaughter. She was also on another show called "ghost hunters academy". She desperately needs to be exposed as the unholy, disease-ridden, fornicating sodomite whore she really is. In fact, I feel morally obligated to do so.

Perhaps I might even be saving men from contracting her STD's if I spread the word far enough about how unclean she is.

I went to school with girls who were sluts, but they are NOTHING like Susan.



After doing some deep research, I've discovered that Susan "Slaughter" Utermark has been very closely affiliated with women who have posed for hardcore pornographic penthouse-like photos, and have even been in pornography films themselves. One of these women is named "Angela Ryan". Go google her, she was in penthouse a few years ago.

Which raises the question, maybe Susan did those exact same things, but is trying to bury her unsavory past because she is on a TV show and is quasi-famous. After three topless photos of her leaked to the internet (thanks to me), she was forced to defend herself on twitter and even publicly admitted that she poses nude for the fashion industry as well as for professional pictorials.

But perhaps there is more, MUCH more, to her ventures into nude art and photography, maybe even to the extent of outright pornography.

She used to model for a clothing company based in Miami FL called "Mother May I" clothing. They took down their official website for whatever reason, so any chances of me finding any nude modeling photos she may have done for them are not so promising..

It is certainly possible that pornography does exist of Susan Slaughter.

I spoke to some guy who bragged on some website about having banged Susan Slaughter five years ago and he said that she is "crazy", "a tramp", and "a total slut". So those statements, combined with the fact that she has worked for, and has been affiliated with people and organizations closely tied to pornography, the notion of Susan having done porn or posed for softcore/hardcore pornographic photos isn't entirely out of the question.

The burning question remains, if such photos and videos do exist, where might they be? Susan said herself on twitter that she "poses nude for the fashion industry and for professional photography". So these photos must be somewhere. I've scoured the internet until I was blue in the face entering every single kind of search keyword and reference I can possibly imagine and have found NOTHING.

Obviously I'm not going to get any information about her "photos" from her, her friends, family, or current and former work associates.

You can't imagine the kind of gratification I would get from exposing the very unsavory past and personal life of this dumb skank! If Pilgrim films and television had any idea the kinds of skeletons Susan was hiding in her closet, they would never have let her on the show. These skeletons include the following.

*An innumerable amount of amateur and professional nude photos
*Indecently flashing her breasts at mardi-gras
*Possible alcohol-fueled lesbian sexual encounters at parties
*Private self-shot pornographic photos for her current and former boyfriend's viewing
*Has done drugs before
*Frequently does nude modeling
*Is generally a slut
*Does anal and oral sex
*Has had unprotected sex with strange men
*Has naturally blonde hair and dyes it jet-black for some strange reason
*Since the 2nd half of ghost hunters international season 3 she has become visibly overweight and has a double-chin, a gut, muffin-tops, and hanging fat on the back of her arms
*Is losing her hair


Women like Susan Noelle Utermark belong in a whorehouse or in the adult film industry. This girl has "been around the block" and has visited each house multiple times. I would be TERRIFED to put my penis anywhere this tramp fearing it might rot and fall off. Her OBGYN probably wears a bio-hazard suit whenever he examines her. I wonder if her boyfriend is aware that she probably has venereal diseases from the countless men she's slept with.



I say quasi-famous as in an abysmally poor actress and virtually unknown television personality of a laughably hokey and recently cancelled scripted cable TV reality show. An extremely small handful of people do actually know how she is, whom are mostly the typical fanbase demographics of "ghost hunters" and "ghost hunters international", nerds and teen girls.

If suddenly an entire catalog of nude photos of Susan DO appear on the internet (probably solely due to my efforts). It would most likely have a huge positive impact on her career and briefly extend her 15-minutes of fame. I seriously suggest that she should pose for playboy for money and notoriety. She is an extremely attractive young woman who has nothing to be ashamed of by flaunting it in the nude for the camera.

It was that dirty biker guy "McBlacken" who bragged on some forum about how he had sex with Susan ten nights in a row after she met him on a tattoo website and flew all the way from from Florida to Hawaii (where he was stationed in the Navy) and stated that he "used to have tons of nude photos of her" which originally brought the fact to my attention that nude photos of Susan "Slaughter" Utermark, do, in fact, exist.

Thanks for the heads up, McBlacken!

Unfortunately, McBlacken's computer died and all of the nude photos he used to have of Susan Slaughter were permanently lost.

Here is a picture of McBlacken and Susan from many years ago.



You can see his statement about this at the top of this thread on the "customfighters" motorcycle website and forum, which I accidentally happened upon during a google search about Susan.

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16889&page=3&highlight=susan+slaughter

Off-topic, but what woman in their right goddamned mind would fly across the world to sleep with a total stranger she met on the internet? What the hell was she thinking?

Every single one of my intrusive inquiries into Susan Noelle Utermark's personal life, particularly her sex life, have been aggressively stonewalled or have met a dead end.

Anyway, here are the only three topless photos of Susan I've been able to acquire. There are TONS more, but where they are is anyone's guess....



I've got a feeling that this "McBlacken" guy knows where to find them, but isn't telling me.
 
Last edited:
I sent this thread to Susan, her boyfriend, and all of her friends and family on twitter.

I feel morally obligated to expose all of her whoring about.
 
Last edited:
Look at what Kris Williams (from ghost hunters international) had to say to me..


 
Just curious, how many of these threads have you made about this now. I am beginning to worry about this Susan gal!
 
Goddamnit, I Want To See This Bitch Naked So Fucking Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The only ones I know of are in my private stash that Susan and I shot together.

Wow, she is really freaky, and fun, you don't know what you are missing Mike.
 
Believe it or not, Brian Harnois from ghost hunters is helping me find Susan's photos.
 
The only ones I know of are in my private stash that Susan and I shot together.

Wow, she is really freaky, and fun, you don't know what you are missing Mike.

Did you ever hit it with Selena Gomez? That I'd like some details about. ;)
 
She took tons of nude photos of herself with a digital camera and sent them to that guy she fucked in Hawaii six years ago.

Based on what I've read, this girl has been around the block and has visited every single house.

I would be very timid about getting in bed with her, she could "have" something.

Dumb skank!
 
Did you ever hit it with Selena Gomez? That I'd like some details about. ;)

Yeah, she like called me when she got like legal, and said "Fuck my like a Fuck Song Baby."

So I had to ruin her for the Bieb.

:D
 
I can't imagine what her vagina looks and smells like.

She probably has to painfully peel off her panties because of the nasty STD infection.
 
I can't imagine what her vagina looks and smells like.

She probably has to painfully peel off her panties because of the nasty STD infection.

mike if you keep this up you can or will face legal actions
 
mike if you keep this up you can or will face legal actions

Who cares, I have nothing to live for.

Besides, I'm sure my chain-smoking and bed-ridden sloth of a stepfather will be glad that I'm no longer in his house.
 
Last edited:
Susan was 18-19 years old when those photos were taken. Her appearance has changed significantly since then, and not for the better.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top