Roommates (closed for MadameNyx)

salty_sailor

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Posts
528
Roommates

You lay awake, as you do every night it seems, in our spare bedroom where you have been living since losing your job last fall. And like you do every night you listen to me and my wife--your old college buddy-- fucking in the next room, her calling out and moaning loudly in the height of her pleasure and orgasm. You massage your pussy and finger your clit, gasping quietly in your own realm of pleasure. After a while, the sounds die away as does your own enjoyment of the moment and you slowly stop your ministrations.
Unable to sleep afterwards, I get up and not thinking I head to the kitchen naked. There I pour myself a scotch and head back to the livingroom where I drop onto the couch and pick up the magazine I had been reading earlier in the evening, sipping at my drink.
Soon I look up to notice you standing in the door to your room, leading your shoulder and head against the jam, wearing your robe. Our eyes meet momentarily before yours wander down my naked body. Taking a few steps you bend down in front of me, offering a brief but excellent view of your braless cleavage as you take my glass. Then in one smooth motion you stand upright and tip back the glass, swallowing the last of the drink in one gulp.
 
Last edited:
As he sat there, wondering what he ought to do, with lightening quick cognition, his mind hearkened back to conversations that he had had with his wife about the woman before him. He had heard all about their college days, about how she was certainly the wild one of the two...always the one to come up with some hairbrained scheme, and the one with the nerve to see it through. They had been fast friends in college, lived together, experimented with one another, traveled all over with each other. And over time they had just slowly drifted apart. She blamed their careers for doing so. "Just different life paths," she had explained. But they still chatted on the phone regularly, and stayed in close touch, even visiting one another from time to time. So really, it made some sense that she would want to move in with her old school friend. She was the stable one, who could be relied upon...the one with not a really lucrative job, but a stable one....the one with the house, rather than the apartment downtown....though they were not so stable as to have any kids yet, though the topic had arisen from time to time.
He had been around for their phone conversation as his wife tried to do some consoling, helping her through the tough times both in the past and more recently. So he knew that in the past several months there had been somewhat of a downward spiral in her life.

His mind leapt to another memory, one from the week before she had moved in with them. They had been making love, long and passionate as was the general rule. Her moans had come to their soft and subtle conclusion, her body still shuddering slightly, her knees hugging his sides. She pulled off of him, rolling to the side and laying her cheek against his shoulder. After a moment, her breathing settled down and she was able to speak without gasping.

"You know, I bet that you're going to have trouble with her moving in here aren't you? She's going to be delicate for a while...had a hard time lately. Lost her job, her apartment." Most of this I already knew, but as she circled her hand around on my chest, she continued. "She's going to be delicate, and I don't want you to take advantage of it, ok? I know that your instinct is going to be to take care of her. I know that you've met before, and that it won't take much provocation for you to be turned on around her. You know she's hot. Hell, she still turns me on too! Just take it easy on her. Let her settle in. And let her make her own decisions. You'll just have to keep taking it out on me!"

Reaching down, she could feel his hardening cock in her hand. "Hey now, I thought I told you not to get any ideas... at least not until after she's had a chance to settle in..."
With that she moved back into a position straddling him. With a few more deft motions of her wrists and hands, he was fully hard again, and she opened to him, lowering herself down....
 
Back
Top